Undefeated Minnesota and Denver are third and fourth | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 2 '18
VIENNA, Austria -- Nico Rosberg has announced his retirement from Formula One less than a week after being crowned world champion in Abu Dhabi. Jedd Gyorko Jersey .Rosberg made the announcement at a news conference in Vienna, where he is due to be presented with the championship trophy. He made it clear that after achieving his childhood dream of being crowned champion, he wanted to spend more time with his wife, Vivian, and young daughter away from the pressures of Formula One, saying he could not go through that again.After twice losing the title in direct battles with Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in 2014 and 2015, Rosberg finally beat Hamilton to the title this year. He confirmed he was not considering returning to F1 at a later date.?So its a very special day today to receive the trophy this evening, but for another reason as well, Rosberg said. I want to take the opportunity to announce Ive decided to end my Formula One career in this moment here, on Monday. To explain, ever since I started, when I was 6 years old, I had a very, very clear dream, and that was to become Formula One world champion. It was very clear in my mind, as long as I can think when I was growing up. Now Ive achieved that, Ive put everything into it for 25 years of racing.With the help of everyone around me, with the help of fans, my family, my friends, Ive managed to achieve it this year. Its been an incredible experience for me I will remember forever. At the same time, its been very, very tough. The last two years losing to Lewis were extremely difficult moments for me, which fuelled my motivation in a way I didnt even know was possible, to fight back and to achieve my dream finally. This year was extremely tough, as I put absolutely everything into it. I left no stone unturned from Austin last year where I suffered a lot after the loss.I pushed like crazy in all directions. I want to thank everyone who was involved, my family ... a lot of sacrifices. My wife, for example, at home; every time I was home, she understood that I needed to rest so I never did any nights, I didnt have to take after my daughter. Didnt do any nights, didnt do any difficult things, she was always there to support and make everything possible.Thats one example of the commitment we all put into it. Ive achieved this childhood dream, and Im not willing to do that sort of commitment for another year, and Im not interested in coming fourth or whatever. Im a fighter, and I want to win. So Im not interested to do that again, so Ive decided to follow my heart, and my heart has told me to stop there and call it a day, do other things. Its been wonderful. It just feels right to me. Im very, very excited. My wife Vivian is very excited to have her husband back, and Im going to be dad again, which is going to be wonderful, so thanks very much for your support all these years. Im cherishing the moment. Its absolutely awesome, all these experiences now, to share the success with all of you and with all the other people, its been phenomenal.Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff added: This is a brave decision by Nico and testament to the strength of his character. He has chosen to leave at the pinnacle of his career, as world champion, having achieved his childhood dream. The clarity of his judgement meant I accepted his decision straight away when he told me.Its impossible to capture the essence of a person in a few short words, but Nico has a special combination of natural talent and fighting spirit that have brought him to where he is today. Throughout his career, people have thought he was on a golden path to success just because his father was a world champion; in fact, I think in some ways that made the challenge greater -- and meant he had to fight even harder with the weight of expectation on his shoulders.With Mercedes, Nico has been a relentless competitor, bouncing back from tough times in an inspirational way, and he earned the respect of the sport with his tenacity, his fighting spirit and his grace under pressure. Since 2010, he has poured competitive energy into our team, and we have grown stronger because of it. We simply say thank you for the incredible contribution he has made to our success, alongside two of the all-time great drivers, Michael and Lewis.For the team, this is an unexpected situation but also an exciting one. We are going into a new era of technical regulations, and there is a free Mercedes cockpit for the seasons ahead. We will take the necessary time to evaluate our options and then find the right path for our future.Mercedes has not yet announced who will replace him. Ken Boyer Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. There are only three undefeated teams left in the NFL. Denver, Minnesota and Philadelphia have all looked great so far this season. However, based on Football Outsiders methodology, none of those three teams is the current favorite to win Super Bowl LI.This early in the season, our playoff odds still combine performance this season with our preseason forecast that was based on personnel changes and general year-to-year trends. And because they are playing very well, have a 3-1 record, and were our top forecasted team coming into 2016, we currently have the Seattle Seahawks as a significant favorite to win Super Bowl LI. The Seahawks make it back to the Super Bowl in 33.2 percent of our simulations this week and win it all 20.7 percent of the time. The Pittsburgh Steelers are second at 11.7 percent after their big win over Kansas City. Undefeated Minnesota and Denver are third and fourth.But while they might not be our Super Bowl favorites, Minnesota and Denver have very strong odds to make it to the postseason because of their 4-0 records.?Each week from now until the end of the regular season, well be taking a look at the playoff odds for all 32 teams in the NFL.For a full exxplanation on how we calculate each teams playoff odds, see the bottom of the article. Ozzie Smith Jersey. AFC PLAYOFF PREDICTIONSFAVORITES1. Denver Broncos (4-0)Odds of making playoffs: 80.4 percentThe Broncos had by far their best defensive game of the season against Tampa Bay in Week 4, climbing to fifth in defensive DVOA. Theyre also still in the top 10 on offense, one of the major surprises of the early season. Right now the biggest hurdle between the Broncos and another AFC West title is that the AFC West is the best division in the game. All three of Denvers division rivals also have an above-average DVOA through four weeks.2. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)Odds of making playoffs: 79.8 percentBased on average DVOA rating so far, the Steelers have played the hardest schedule in the NFL, but they play the easiest schedule over their final 12 games. While Pittsburgh has yet to play a team with a below-average DVOA through four games, six of its next eight opponents are currently below average (although New England wont be by the time they play the Steelers). Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '