I just kept the momentum going and gained some confidence | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 8 '18
PARAMUS, N. Wholesale China Jerseys .J. -- Defending champion Eun Jeong Seong of South Korea won two matches Thursday at Ridgewood Country Club to advance to the U.S. Girls Junior quarterfinals.The 16-year-old Seong beat Taiwans Yu Chiang Hou 2 and 1 in the morning, and topped Yu Sang Hou, also from Taiwan, 4 and 3 in the afternoon.I feel so good, Seong said. This afternoon wasnt that hard because my putting was a lot better than this morning. She had a lot of mistakes, I did, too, but I focused on every shot, and focused on what I wanted to do. I dont feel pressure anymore. This morning and yesterday, I felt a lot of pressure, but now I will enjoy the rest of it.Seong will face Chinas Xinying Wang, a 1-up winner over Hailee Cooper of Montgomery, Texas, in the round of 16.In the other lower-bracket quarterfinal, Kendall Griffin of Sebring, Florida, will play South Koreas Yujeong Son. Griffin beat Chinas Jing Wen Lu 3 and 2, and Son edged Canadas Grace St. Germain in 20 holes.Co-qualifying medalist Hye-Jin Choi of South Korea also advanced, routing Megan Furtney of South Elgin, Illinois, 7 and 6, and topping Thailands Paphangkorn Tavatanakit 2 up. Choi will face Taiwans Ya Chun Chang, a 6-and-5 winner over 13-year-old Lucy Li of Redwood Shores, California.In the other quarterfinal, Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California, will face Waverly Whiston of San Diego. Lee beat Jayna Choi of Collierville, Tennessee, 6 and 5, and Whitson edged Gina Kim of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1 up.The 17-year-old Lee will attend Stanford University in the fall.Pretty much the whole round was smooth for me and I got her 2 down on the first two holes, which was a good start, Lee said. I just kept the momentum going and gained some confidence. I hit some really good putts and had some saves out there. China NFL Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap China Jerseys . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.chinajerseysatwholesale.com/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. MINNEAPOLIS -- Maya Moore scored 21 points, Sylvia Fowles had 20 points and 12 rebounds and the Minnesota Lynx beat the Seattle Storm 79-72 on Friday night for their sixth straight victory.Fowles was 8 of 10 from the field and had three steals and two blocked shots. Natasha Howard scored 14 points on 7-of-10 shooting for the Lynx (21-4).Howard and Moore scored six points apiece during a 14-2 run that made it 68-51 with 9 minutes left and Minnesota held on from theere. China Jerseys. Breanna Stewart had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Storm (9-15). Sue Bird and Jewell Loyd scored 16 points apiece and Alysha Clark had 10. Bird added eight assists.The Lynx, ranked second in the AP WNBA power poll, had 21 assists on 29 field goals.The 10th-ranked Storm shot 38.6 percent (22 of 57) from the field. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China JerseysCheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '