Vikings, just because (Adrian Peterson) brought me to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 27 '17
HAMILTON - Turner Elson had the go-ahead goal for the Adirondack Flames in the third period as they scored three straight to beat the Hamilton Bulldogs 3-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Mike Dunleavy Cavaliers Jersey .David Wolf and Bryce Van Brabant also scored for the Flames (4-6-1) in the third.T.J. Hensick put away his second goal of the season in the first period for Hamilton (4-5-2).Brad Thiessen made 26 saves for the win while Joey MacDonald stopped 26 shots.Adirondack was scoreless in three power-play chances while the Bulldogs were 0 for 4. Brad Daugherty Jersey .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Channing Frye Cavaliers Jersey .com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season.Wide receiver Moritz Boehringer made history on Saturday when he was the first player drafted directly to the NFL from Europe. Boehringer, who played for the Schwabisch Hall Unicorns of the German Football League, was selected by the Minnesota Vikings with the 180th pick of the draft, early in the sixth round.The 22-year-old impressed scouts during a Pro Day at Florida Atlantic University, making it more than likely that his dream of being drafted would be realised. Boehringer revealed on Friday that the Vikings - his favourite team - were serious in their innterest in signing him. Terrell Brandon Cavaliers Jersey. When his name was announced, Boehringer became the first foreign player to be drafted without playing in the North American college system.I cant describe how I feel right now, just happy to be drafted, said Boehringer. I follow the Vikings, just because (Adrian Peterson) brought me to football. Also See: Pick Six from the first round Rams go with Goff Tunsil admits mistake First round recap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '