It's a great confusion to me | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zhouyueyue Aug 22 '18
Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang gives a speech at his farewell ceremony at the IAAF Diamond League Track and Field meet in Shanghai Men's Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Orange Australia , May 17, 2015. China on Sunday offered an emotional farewell to its newly-retired sports hero Liu, the 2004 Olympic sprint hurdles champion, after Liu announced his retirement on April 7 on Weibo, a Twitter-like service. [PhotoIC] Former Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang, who retired last month, makes a emotional speech with tears in his eyes during his farewell ceremony after the Diamond League meeting in Shanghai, east China, on May 17 Men's Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Black Australia , 2015. (XinhuaFan Jun) Former Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang (L), who retired last month, hugs his coach Sun Haiping during his farewell ceremony after the Diamond League meeting in Shanghai, east China, on May 17, 2015. (XinhuaFan Jun) Former Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang (front), who retired last month, waves to the crowd during his farewell ceremony after the Diamond League meeting in Shanghai, east China Men's Nike Air Max 270 Be True Multicolor Australia , on May 17, 2015. (XinhuaFan Jun) Former Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang (R), who retired last month, makes a emotional speech during his farewell ceremony after the Diamond League meeting in Shanghai, east China, on May 17, 2015. (XinhuaFan Jun) Former Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang (front), who retired last month, waves to the crowd during his farewell ceremony after the Diamond League meeting in Shanghai Women's Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Triple White Australia , east China, on May 17, 2015. (XinhuaFan Jun)

by Yuan Zhang, Xiangyang Chen

TRIPOLI, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- Although three years have passed since Libya's late leader Muammar Gaddafi was toppled, the North African country is still engulfed into chaos and violence.

"The Libyans once had one Gaddafi, but now they got hundreds," is a popular phrase that is shared by many Libyans on Internet, demonstrating a popular anger toward the current situation in the country.

As Xinhua reporters walked among residents in the eastern city of Benghazi Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra White Australia , where peace has become a rarity since the 2011 turmoil, almost everyone complained about the current security situation.

"The poor security makes me scared when I go out of my home. There is no powerful army and police, only militias are fighting and fighting," 26-year-old nurse Khawla Khaled said.

She added that Libya did get "freedom" after toppling Gaddafi administration, "but a lot of people misinterpreted the concept. They cannot put aside their differences and cannot focus on rebuilding the country."

Libya is now deadlocked in a dogfight between Islamists and pro- secular militias. Major cities such as Tripoli, Benghazi and Gharyan have fallen to new battlegrounds for contenders of power.

Medical sources said that the fighting since May has already killed over 420 and injured at least 1,600 people. According to a UN report issued in September, about 250,000 people have already fled their homes due to the prolonged fighting in Libya's major cities.

Luis Tangir Women's Nike Air Max 90 Pink White Australia , a middle-aged Filipino expat working in the telecom industry, said that he was robbed many times by armed men in the capital city of Tripoli. He described his life there as " living in the wild west", as weapons flooded the society amid the absence of law.

"They all got guns, they all have cars like their horses. It's a jungle society where the government merely exists. If somebody got provoked, he will shoot you," Tangir said. "But we didn't have this problem under Gaddafi."

As fighting flares, schools, colleges and universities were on and off, creating frustration among the students. Wanees al-Kilani Women's Nike Air Max 90 White Australia , a 25-year-old accounting student, said he suspended his studies since a year ago, working only as a taxi driver.

"I am always afraid for my family, my friends and my life. The whole situation is very troubling. I wished the revolution never happened," Al-Kilani said.

EXTREMISTS' HOTBED

Bernardino Leon, head of the UN Support Mission in Libya, said the Libyan militants who had fought in Syria and Iraq are now back in the country and the current chaos might be an ideal hotbed to breed for them.

The worry became reality when Ansar al-Sharia, a U.S.-listed terrorist group, took control of most parts of Benghazi Men's Nike Air Max 90 Woven Phantom White Australia , where kidnapping and assassination have become part of the daily life. In late September, over 20 political and rights activists were murdered in a single week, terrifying the whole country.

Some local media reports also suggested that the Islamic State, the al-Qaeda splinter group that is causing havoc in Iraq and Syria, has already set up a permanent base in Libya as the headquarter for their North Africa operations, which also serves as a recruiting depot.

"The jihadists are already here," a local analyst who declined to disclose his name said. "I feel that my country is collapsing into pieces. Sadly, it gives the bad guys room to flip out."

TWO RIVAL GOVERNMENTS

Most of the foreigners have been evacuated from the war-torn country since May this year, but a few businessmen chose to stay Men's Nike Air Max 90 Ultra SE Black Australia , waiting anxiously to make a fortune with a possible new government when the deadly clashes end.

But to their disappointment and confusion, Libya is now juggling two parliaments and governments and they both claimed in charge.

According to Libya's plan for transition, the June-elected House of Representatives has already replaced the former interim General National Congress. However, the Islamist armed alliance Libya Dawn, which backs the ex-parliament, has achieved a series of military advances lately in the capital and has formed its own government against the new one.

Last week, a self-styled rival government, headed by the Islamist-backed prime minister Omar Hasi, announced a series of industrial and economy policies Men's Nike Air Max 90 VT Black Australia , drawing a rebuttal from the elected prime minister Abdullah Thinni.

"It's a great confusion to me, as well as oth. Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap Custom NHL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap College Baseball Jerseys   Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Throwback NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Online   Replica NHL Jerseys Wholesale