heading to Las Vegas to handle my business | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 24 '18
Junior middleweight Ishe Smith harbors dreams of eventually reclaiming a world title, while Frank Galarza is aiming simply to bounce back from his first career defeat. Vapormax Moc Midnight Fog . That is what is at stake when they meet in the scheduled 10-round main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card on Sept. 16 (Bounce TV, 9 p.m. ET/PT) at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.The card, which is being promoted by Floyd Mayweathers Mayweather Promotions and was announced Tuesday, will also feature junior middleweight Chris Pearson (14-1, 10 KOs) taking on Justin DeLoach (15-1, 8 KOs) in the 10-round co-feature.Im the type to always stay in good condition, so I will be ready to get in on fight night, Smith said. Im deep into training, and Im planning on delivering a great hard fight for all the fans to enjoy. Im focused on this fight, but my goal is to get the world title back.Smith, 38, became the first Las Vegas-born fighter to win a world title when he outpointed Cornelius K9 Bundrage in Bundrages hometown of Detroit in 2013. Smith (28-8, 12 KOs) lost the 154-pound belt in his first defense seven months later, a decision to Carlos Molina. Smith is coming off a 10-round decision win against Tommy Rainone in December.Galarza (17-1-2, 11 KOs), 30, of Brooklyn, New York, is coming off his first defeat, a sixth-round knockout to unbeaten rising contender Jarrett Hurd in November.I feel great, and Im ready for a chance to redeem myself, Galarza said. I know Ishe is an experienced fighter, but this is a shot for me to get back to the top level. I cant wait to show the boxing world what I am made of.Pearson, 25, of Dayton, Ohio, suffered his first loss, an eight-round decision to Eric Walker in December, but he bounced back with a 10-round decision win against Joshua Okine on April 30. He will look to make it two wins in a row against DeLoach.Im familiar with my opponent, and Im treating this like a world title fight, Pearson said. I feel like getting this victory will put me right at the top of the division. Were both hungry and want to prove that we have what it takes to be world champions. Im preparing to be at my very best because of the caliber of fight this is.DeLoach, 22, of Augusta, Georgia, has won five fights in a row since his only loss, a third-round knockout to Cesar Vila in 2015.Im very excited to get back in the ring against a good opponent. This has been a great year for me, and it seems to keep getting better, said DeLoach, who has beaten undefeated opponents in his past two fights. Im looking forward to a great fight and heading to Las Vegas to handle my business. Im fighting for my whole city, my family and my fans. I wont let them down. Vapormax 97 Black Reflective . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Wholesale Mens Nike Air VaporMax Plus 924453-300 Cargo Khaki/Sequoia-Clay Green-Metallic Gold . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http:///...mson-942842-005.html . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Voters 1-4?| Voters 5-8 | Voters 9-12 Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '