... Hall of Fame third baseman Mike Schmidt holds t | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 5 '17
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Toronto Blue Jays went limping home from their long, losing road trip. Allan Houston Knicks Jersey . The struggling AL East leaders lost infielder Brett Lawrie and right fielder Jose Bautista with injuries and fell to the Cincinnati Reds 4-3 Sunday. Toronto was 3-7 on its visit to Baltimore, Yankee Stadium and Cincinnati. Lawrie, twice hit in the left hand by pitches earlier in the week, sustained a broken right index finger when he was hit by a pitch from Johnny Cueto in the second inning. The team didnt immediately announce how long he would be out. "Its definitely tough," said Lawrie, who said he expects to be placed on the disabled list. "Were big pieces of the puzzle, especially (Bautista). Its tough on the team to not have all its bullets. We just have to keep on grinding." Bautista left because of tightness in his left hamstring, manager John Gibbon said. The All-Star outfielder had a single and a sacrifice bunt before leaving. Cueto pitched eight effective innings and Todd Frazier broke a 2-all tie in the fifth with a two-run homer off R.A. Dickey (6-6). Toronto has lost five of six, and has dropped five straight series. Cueto (7-5) gave up three runs -- one earned -- and leads the NL with a 1.86 ERA. He gave up seven hits and struck out eight while winning his third straight start. Gibbon became just the latest opposing manager to be dazzled by Cueto, though he also was impressed by his own starter, who got two extra days of rest after his last start because of a sore groin. ""I thought (Dickey) was pretty good, except for the home-run ball," Gibbon said. "Thats been his nemesis. It was a hot day, but he stayed out there. Cueto was just a little bit better. Hes good. Hes in a different class." Aroldis Chapman struck out the side in the ninth for his 13th save. Cueto led off the fifth with a bunt single. One out later, Frazier lined his team-leading 17th homer of the season, and the sixth allowed by Dickey in his last four starts. "I felt good," Dickey said. "I gave up nine hits, but I think only two or three of them could be described as hard-hit. I think all but one of my earned runs over my last four or five starts have come on home runs. Thats tough to overcome, especially against a guy like Cueto. I knew it was going to be a scrappy game from the beginning." The Reds had their own injury concerns. Second baseman Brandon Phillips left the game in the middle of the fifth with a bruised right heel, and Cueto had to shake off a hamstring cramp to stay in the game. "When Frazier hit that ball, I went back to tag and I felt it," Cueto said through a translator. "It was just a cramp." Frazier is tied with Pittsburghs Andrew McCutchen and Baltimores Adam Jones for the most home runs in the month of June, each with seven. Edwin Encarnacion led off the Toronto eighth with his 24th home run, connecting against his former team. He hit a pair of three-run shots Friday night while Toronto was coming back from an 8-0 deficit to grab a 14-9 win. The Reds used Encarnacions error at first to take a 1-0 lead in the first. With Frazier on first and two outs, Phillips was safe when Encarnacion couldnt handle third baseman Juan Franciscos throw on a chopper. Jay Bruce converted the error with an RBI single. The Blue Jays got help from two errors to take a 2-1 lead in the third. Munenori Kawasaki reached on first baseman Joey Vottos throwing error, Melky Cabrera singled and Toronto loaded the bases on Cuetos misplay of Jose Bautistas bunt. One out later, Colby Rasmus lined a two-run single. The Reds tied the game in the fourth on Bruces leadoff double, Ryan Ludwicks single and Brayan Penas run-scoring double-play grounder. Encarnacion homered off Cueto into the left-field seats. NOTES: Bautista was scheduled for an MRI on Monday. He left for pinch-runner Jose Reyes, who didnt start after fouling a ball off the side of his left knee on Saturday. ... Toronto is scheduled to open a seven-game homestand with the first of three against the Yankees on Monday. ... The Reds are due to open their second 10-game road trip of the season with the first of three games against the Cubs. Charles Oakley Knicks Jersey . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. Kristaps Porzingis Knicks Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Jimmy Rollins had a grand slam during his memorable opening day for the Philadelphia Phillies, who needed a lot of runs to get usually reliable ace Cliff Lee a victory in his return to Texas. Rollins hit his 200th career homer and pinch-hitter John Mayberry Jr. had a tiebreaking two-run double that put the Phillies ahead for good in a wild 14-10 victory over the Rangers on Monday. Rollins matched Cal Ripkens major league record by starting his 14th consecutive opener at shortstop for the same franchise. He also became the 19th player in major league history with at least 400 doubles, 100 triples and 200 homers. "J-Roll, with the big pop early, just really set the tone and got things going," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "I think it was contagious after that." The Phillies had 17 hits and their most runs in a season opener since 1900. It was more than enough to make up for a rough outing for Lee (1-0), who was unable to protect a 6-0 lead after Rollins homered in the second inning. Rollins, whose wife is expecting their second child, flew to Texas on Sunday, a day after the rest of the team did. "I didnt want to come here and then have to fly to Philadelphia," Rollins said. "The baby has let me go out and play ball for a few more days." Marlon Byrd and Cody Asche also homered for the Phillies, who beat the Boston Beaneaters 19-17 in their 1900 opener. Converted Rangers reliever Tanner Scheppers gave up seven runs over four innings. But the game was tied when Scheppers threw his last pitch. Mayberry, a first-round draft pick by the Rangers in 2005 who never played for the big league club and was traded three years later, got his tiebreaking hit in the fifth against Pedro Figueroa (0-1) for a 9-7 lead. Lee matched his career high by allowing eight runs and struck out only one, but the left-hander made it through five innings in another less-than-stellar opener for him in the Rangers home ballpark. "I dont like being on the pitching side of that, but fortunatelyy we outscored them and got the win, the main thing," said Lee, who had a solid spring. Phil Jackson Jersey. "Jimmy hitting that grand slam busted it open. And we kept adding it on and we needed it, as it turned out." Lee got a nice ovation before pitching in Texas for the first time since starting for the Rangers in Game 5 of the 2010 World Series. The lefty also made a season-opening start here for Cleveland in 2009, when the then-reigning AL Cy Young Award winner allowed seven runs over five innings in a 9-1 loss. With starters Yu Darvish, Matt Harrison and Derek Holland on the disabled list, Scheppers became the first pitcher since Fernando Valenzuela for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1981 to make his first career start on opening day. Scheppers, who had 76 relief appearances last season, struck out two and walked three. "I was extremely disappointed. You bear down there. My pitches were around the zone," Scheppers said. "I was just trying to be too fine with everything, trying to hit corners. Unfortunately, I put the guys in a big hole." Texas went ahead 7-6 on Alex Rios three-run homer in the third, but Philly got even in the fourth on Chase Utleys RBI single, the first of his three hits. Phillies leadoff hitter Ben Revere also had three hits, drove in three runs and scored twice. He hit .305 last season, but missed the entire second half with foot problems. NOTES: It was the earliest interleague game in MLB history. ... The front-row seat by the Rangers dugout where Nolan Ryan used to sit was occupied by former Rangers and Phillies player Michael Young, who retired during the off-season. ... The national anthem was performed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, 20 years after they accompanied the late Van Cliburn, an award-winning classical pianist who lived in Fort Worth, for a stirring rendition before the first regular-season game ever played at the stadium. ... Hall of Fame third baseman Mike Schmidt holds the Phillies record for consecutive starts on opening day with 16 (1974-89). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Mitglied
clibin009 Jun 4 '18
clb20180604ugg outlet storeasolo bootsmichael kors outlet storenike outlet storebirkenstock salemichael kors outletadidas storejordan shoes for salebirkenstock outlet onlinephilipp pleinvionic sandalsthe north face jacketslouboutin outletadidas nmd runnernike free 5.0michael kors outlet onlineconverse shoeslebron james shoescanada goose jacketskate spade bagsjimmy choo outletpandora charmsugg outletcanada goose salelouis vuitton outlet onlinetoms outlet storeoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael kors outlet storeadidas campus shoesyeezy boost 350reef sandalscoach outlet store onlinenike air max 97coach outlet onlinecheap air jordansvan cleef and arpels jewelrydr martensdurant shoesmichael kors outlet onlinemichael kors outletair maxsalvatore ferragamomanolo blahnik shoesjohn lobb boot maker shoesmulberry uknike cortez classicmlb jerseys cheapferragamo shoestoms shoesbirkenstock outletnike shoesralph lauren outletcoach outlet onlinecanada goose jacketsmichael kors outlet onlinecanada goose outlet storepandora charms salebirkenstock shoesmcm outlet storecoach outlet onlinepandora outletchch handbagsair maxmichael kors outlet storemichael kors bagsadidas ultra boostcoach outlet onlinecoach factory outlet onlinepandora charms sale clearancemichael kors outlet onlinemoncler outlet onlineair max 1asics outlet storepandora charms outlethermes handbagslouis vuitton factory outletmlb jerseys cheapunomagli shoeskyrie 4cheap jordan shoesmoncler saledooney and bourke handbagstory burch handbagstimberland bootsbirkenstock shoes outletecco shoes for womenralph lauren ukmichael kors handbagssalvatore ferragamo shoesmichael kors canadacoach outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoescoach outletprana clothingmichael kors handbagspandora canadamichael kors canadacolumbia shoescanada goose coatsair foampositecanada goosekate spade handbagsmichael kors canadamichael kors outlet storefred perry polo shirtsadidas stan smithmichael korsralph lauren outlet onlineecco outletkenneth cole shoesvans outlet storediscount oakley sunglassesnike react shoesralph lauren sale clearance ukcoach outlet store onlineray bansralph lauren outlet onlinenike shox shoesralph lauren ukcoach factory outletkeen sandalsmichael kors outlet onlinenba jerseys wholesaleyeezy shoescanada goose salevalentino outletberluti shoespolo outlet onlinenew balance outlet storecheap jordansmont blanc penscheap jordan shoescoach factory outletcoach factory outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglasseshermes bagsadidas sneakerssalomon outletswarovski outletkate spade outletmichael kors outlet storeadidas yeezy shoesnfl jerseystimberland shoesnike huarache shoesnike air max 2018coach canadacoach factory outlet onlineadidas nmd r1pandora charms salepandora charms outletralph lauren outlet onlinekate spade outlet onlinecoach outlet store online clearancemerrell shoescheap ray ban sunglassessupreme shirtspandora charms outletkate spade handbagschristian louboutin shoesair max shoesmichael kors outlet clearancetimberland boots outletadidas yeezy boostcheap air jordanspandora charms salevasque shoesadidas shoesoakey sunglasses outlet storeadidas outlet onlinecanada goosecoach factory outletfitflops saleversace handbagsmlb jerseys wholesaleugg boots womendr martens bootsasics outletcheap jordans free shippingair max axisadidas outletcanada goose salemont blanc pennike outlet storepolo ralph laurenlouboutin shoesfitflops salecoach outlet onlinenike air max 2019hermenspg 2 shoespandora jewelryoakley sunglasses outletprada shoesnike free 3.0fitflops sale clearanceugg bootscoach factory outletchopard watchespandora charmslongchamp outlet storenew balance outletkobe shoesadidas superstarssalvatore ferragamo outletbirkenstock outletpolo ralph lauren outletcoach outlet onlinepandora ringskate spade handbagsadidas yeezy boostpandora charms sale clearancecanada goose jackets ukcoach outlet canadapandora jewelrynike outlet onlinecanada goose jacketsmoncler coatsralph lauren outlet onlinediscount oakley sunglassesmikimoto pearlsair max shoesbirkenstock ukcoach outlet onlineadidas shoestimberland outletysl handbagscoach factory outlet onlinenike air max 90adidas yeezy boost 350clb20180604