Clayton Geathers Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
linzhihong18 Sep 8 '18

The Packers traded quarterback Brett Hundley to the Seahawks for a sixth-round pick on Wednesday and the move signaled that DeShone Kizer will be the No. 2 behind Aaron Rodgers this season.

During a conference call split between questions about Rodgers’ contract and that trade Clayton Geathers Jersey , Gutekunst was asked about Kizer several times. He said Kizer has worked hard to get better since being acquired in a trade with the Browns, but stopped short of saying that Kizer (or Tim Boyle) is ready to step in and win a game right now.

“I think we’re still working toward that,” Gutekunst said. “I have a lot of confidence in both those young guys. Tonight is going to be another critical step for those guys to continue to progress and earn that confidence. They both have shown the physical abilities to play in this league and are working toward the other part of it.”

Gutekunst said they haven’t had any talks about making a move to bring in another quarterback from outside the organization in the event they don’t take the step the team would like to see, but cautioned that things can change quickly in the NFL.

Bills running back LeSean McCoy is loving what he’s seeing of rookie quarterback Josh Allen.

McCoy said at Buffalo’s minicamp that he’s been blown away by Allen’s skill and savvy as a young player.

“I’ve got to be honest Trey Hopkins Jersey , he’s pretty good — and I’m not a big fan of rookies,” McCoy said. “A lot of guys as rookies, they’re not like him. . . . He’s good. He’s smart. He has to learn, of course Seth DeValve Jersey , he throws some passes that probably shouldn’t have been thrown, but other than that, he has a strong arm, he’s very intelligent — he’s too smart James Hanna Jersey , I tell him sometimes. We have conversations and I say, ‘Easy. This is not like an exam. Just talk to me. You can say yo. You can say wassup.’ But as a talent level, he’s going to be really good for a lot of years, when he takes over eventually. We took him early in the draft so that’s just common sense Jerrell Freeman Jersey , but he’s special. That’s for sure.”

How soon Allen will be on the field handing off and passing to McCoy in regular-season games remains to be seen. Allen will have an adjustment period in the NFL, and he may not beat out AJ McCarron for the starting job. But if McCoy is right, the Bills finally have their franchise quarterback.

Authentic Womens Connor Williams Jersey