Arsenal title hopes WATCH: Redknapps Saturday | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Jun 2 '17
CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy - Boyfriend Tiger Woods was watching on the Internet back in Florida where it was 5 a. Bryan Bickell Hurricanes Jersey .m.Mom, dad and younger sister Laura were among the first to offer congratulations in person.Grandpa Don, meanwhile, can finally add the crowning achievement to his detailed multi-volume scrapbook collection on the familys star skier.Lindsey Vonn had plenty of loved ones to turn to when she tied Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proells 35-year-old record of 62 World Cup wins with a downhill victory Sunday.In that sense, the latest milestone in a career filled with achievements was somewhat different.It means a lot, Vonn said. Both my parents havent been able to come to any World Cups. My mother because she couldnt afford it and my father because we werent speaking for a long time. And now I feel like everything is great with my family and to have my mom come to her first European World Cup and see my 62nd win is something very special.Vonn was estranged from her father, Alan Kildow, while she was married to the former skier Thomas Vonn. But father and daughter repaired their relationship after Vonn separated from Thomas three years ago.Its nice that I can finally share these experiences with them, Vonn said. And also have it be historical moments for myself and for the sport. To share that with them is very special.Vonns family — dad Alan, step mom Terri Kildow, mom Lindy Lund, step dad Todd Lund, and sister Laura Kildow — joined her on the podium to celebrate.While Vonn said she still considered her gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics as her top career achievement, mom didnt agree.Im very proud of her, Vonns mother said. Its a lifetime achievement. Its better than winning a gold medal. Its much bigger. Its huge ... She has won every event. You cant just be a slalom skier to do this.Sister Laura, who is studying abroad in Florence, explained how their grandfather Don keeps an extensive collection of press clippings covering Vonns career.He has 38 or 39 volumes, Laura Kildow said.Usually, mom Lindy texts or emails Vonn before each race — most of which take place in the middle of the night or very early morning back in the United States.Then I call Don and Shirley — her grandparents — and see what number she runs, Lindy Lund said. And I call them after each race and I see how she has done. Every race all season.Vonn has two other sisters and a brother — triplets — who did not make the trip.Woods also couldnt come, as hes practicing for a tournament later this month in his return from a back injury. But he was watching and sent Vonn a congratulatory message.He said, Good job, and hes proud of me, Vonn said. He was watching with his daughter Sam, so they were up early in the morning.So might this record inspire Woods to revive his golf career and reach Jack Nicklaus record of 18 major championships? Woods has been stuck at 14 since 2008.Hes a pretty determined guy, Vonn said. I dont think he needs any inspiration from me. Hes been working really, really hard and Im looking forward to watching him come back, because he has put a lot of work into it and Im sure hes going to be back on top soon.Vonn added that Woods is planning to attend some of her races at next months world championships in Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado.Its tough to have two athletes competing at the same time, but hes definitely going to make something work, she said.Woods has already made a good impression on Vonns mom.Ive met him, Lindy Lund told The Associated Press. Nice guy. I like him.Vonns dad first came to Europe for races in Bad Kleinkircheim last weekend, but those events were cancelled due to difficult weather conditions in the Austrian resort.Vonn then finisheed 10th in a downhill on Friday, and had to wait a little longer when Saturdays race was postponed to Sunday. She can break the record in a super-G on Monday.Im very proud of her, Alan Kildow said. She held up under the pressure. Its been a long two weeks.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Andrej Sekera Hurricanes Jersey .Voegele will next play Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, who saved 10 of 16 break points to defeat Annika Beck of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-4.Also, Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated eighth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. Teuvo Teravainen Hurricanes Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.There was plenty of title race talk on Sky Sports Now this week – as Thierry Henry discusses whether his former club Arsenal can still win the Premier League. Arsenal travel to Everton on Saturday knowing a defeat at Goodison Park could leave them 14 points behind current Premier League leaders Leicester by the end of the weekend. Listen to Henrys thoughts on Arsenals form heading into the final few games of the season.  Listen now Listen to the Sky Sports Now podcast here We also get Henrys thoughts ahead of the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium. And well hear from Shay Given on the weekends other derby game between Newcastle and Sunderland. Roy Hodgson named his 24-man squad for the forthcoming friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands, with Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater earning his first senior international call-up. Julien Gauthier Hurricanes Jersey. Former England internationals Stuart Pearce and Terry Butcher have their say on Hodgsons England squad and share their thoughts on the upcoming European Championship in France.  Sky Sports Now Podcast – 18th March Plenty to catch up with then and be sure to join us next week for another busy week on Sky Sports Now. Listen out for the likes of Mark Schwarzer, Steve Round and Danny Higginbotham in the studio. Also See: Henry on Arsenal title hopes WATCH: Redknapps Saturday preview WATCH: Redknapps Sunday preview Mersons predictions Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '