aralson recovered the ball to set u | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Sep 22 '18
PARIS -- Two-time world champion Javier Fernandez recovered from a fall on his first jump to take the lead in the mens short program at the Trophee de France on Friday, while American teenager Nathan Chen enjoyed another skating first. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Joe-Mixon-Jersey/.Skating to Malaguena, performed by Paco de Lucia and Placido Domingo, the four-time European champion from Spain fell on his quadruple toe loop attempt on the Palais Omnisports ice but stayed calm. He then perfectly delivered a quadruple salchow-triple toe loop combination and landed a triple axel.Fernandez, who won the Rostelecom Cup last week in Russia, will go into Saturdays free skate with a 3.72-point lead over Nathan Chen. World and Olympic medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan was a distant third, 7.36 points back.Fernandez, who said he needed to improve his short program after his second place in Russia, was happy with the adjustments he made.Although I still fell on the quad toe, Ive improved my spins and steps, he said.Chen, already the first skater to perform four quadruple jumps in a free skate during competition in January at the U.S nationals, became the first to land a quadruple lutz and a quadruple flip in the same program.Im not trying to make history, Im just setting personal goals, the 17-year-old Chen said after making a successful debut on the senior circuit.Fresh from her win at Skate Canada, world champion Evgenia Medvedeva captured the womens short program with a strong and fluid performance. She opened with a triple flip-triple toe loop then landed a triple loop and a double axel, scoring 78.52 points. Gabrielle Daleman of Canada, who placed fourth at Skate America, was 5.82 points behind. Debuting on the senior Grand Prix, world junior silver medalist Maria Sotskova of Russia was third.Meanwhile, world champions Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron delivered a commanding performance for a nearly 10-point lead in the ice dance. Competing in their first ISU Grand Prix event this season, the French skaters scored a personal best of 78.26 points in the short program and were 9.54 points ahead of Russias Elena Ilinykh and Ruslan Zhiganshin.Americans Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue were in third place, with 66.77.There is no pressure any more for the placing, Cizeron said. Our main goal now is to give 100 percent tomorrow and to perform a fine free dance.The Trophee de France is the fourth event of the Grand Prix Series. Held in Bordeaux last year, the event was canceled after the first day of competition because of the terror attacks in Paris.The Cup of China and the NHK Trophy later this month will be the last chances for ice skaters to qualify for the GP Final from Dec. 7-11 in Marseille, France.In the pairs competition, Aliona Savchenko and Bruno Massot of Germany led with 77.55 ahead of Russians Evgenia Tarsova and Vladimir Morozov (76.24). http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Ryan-Hewitt-Jersey/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Jordan-Willis-Jersey/ . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh sought out Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith on Friday night, warmly greeting him on the field before their preseason game. It was the kindest the 49ers were to their former teammate all night. Smith struggled against a relentless pass rush while playing the entire first half for Kansas City, even taking a couple wicked shots from the San Francisco defence, and then watched as backup quarterback B.J. Daniels threw a late touchdown pass to give the 49ers a 15-13 victory. "It was different, definitely different," Smith said. "Those are guys I played a long time with and know very well. There was a lot of talking out there, back and forth from a lot of guys." It turned out to be a strange reunion for Harbaugh, too. "It felt a lot like going against my brother," he said. "It was different. It was personal, in the best kind of way. I wish him great success and health. Well be following him." Great success and health? Hardly. Smith was wrestled to the ground at least half a dozen times by the 49ers defence, the most vicious blow coming in the second quarter, when defensive tackle Tony Jerod-Eddie levelled a helmet-to-helmet hit. He was flagged for a personal foul on the play. All the pressure prevented the Chiefs from moving the ball the way they did last week in New Orleans, when the No. 1 offence scored a touchdown on its only drive in a 17-13 defeat. Smith was just 7 of 16 for 62 yards through the air. "Listen, I expect us to score every time we have the ball," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "I dont expect any less than that. So did I expect more? Yeah." Phil Dawson hit all three of his field-goal attempts for the 49ers, two of them 55-yarders, while the Chiefs Quintin Demps returned a kickoff 104 yards for a touchdown. Colin Kaepernick, who took over Smiths starting job in San Francisco last season, only played the first offensive series. He threw just two passes, one a completion for minus-3 yards and the other a misfire toward wide receiver Chad Hall, who was running free to the end zone. "It was a little overthrown," Kaepernick said. "We got the perfect look." Colt McCoy and Scott Tolzien alternated series for the 49ers once Kaepernick left, but neither distinguished himself in the race for the No. 2 quarterback job. McCoy threw for 35 yards but also tossed an interception, while Tolzien threw for only 30 yards. The Chiefs played without Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles, who strained his right foot when he stepped on a teammate in practice Monday. Charles worked outt before the game and the team considers him day-to-day, though Reid wouldnt discuss his status for next weeks game. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Giovani-Bernard-Jersey/. "Well see when we start practice on Sunday how I feel," Charles said. "Im trying to get my body ready and back in shape." The main story line, though, was Smith facing his former team. After leading San Francisco to the playoffs and getting off to a good start last year, he lost the top job when he got hurt. 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh stuck with Kaepernick once Smith was healthy enough to return, and then traded the former No. 1 pick to the Chiefs this past off-season. Smith has mostly taken the high road when asked about how things went down. And if there was any lingering animosity, it seemed to dissolve when he spoke to Harbaugh before the game. "The first time I ever played against my former team was in a preseason game and it was a great thrill," Harbaugh said. "Im sure that he felt that tonight." Once the game started, it was special teams that provided the thrills. Demps, whos trying to solidify a job returning kicks for Kansas City, sent the first shock through a meagre crowd at Arrowhead Stadium in the first quarter. He fielded a kickoff after the first of Dawsons field goals, found a crease and out-ran the coverage for a touchdown. The Chiefs havent had a kickoff return for a score in a regular-season game November 2009, when Charles brought one back against the Pittsburgh Steelers. "Jamaal Charles? He got some return game?" Demps asked? "I got to get some tips from him." The 49ers special teams also shined in the third quarter, when backup linebacker Parys Haralson blocked a punt by Dustin Colquitt. Haralson recovered the ball to set up the second of Dawsons 55-yard field goals -- both of them had plenty of distance to spare. Those were the 49ers only points until Daniels hit Chuck Jacobs from 14 yards out with 2:02 left for the go-ahead touchdown, their first touchdown of the preseason after managing only field goals in a 10-6 loss last week to Denver. Notes: Chiefs TE Travis Kelce (bruised knee) and CB Dunta Robinson (shoulder) left the game. ... RT Eric Fisher, the Chiefs No. 1 overall pick, missed a few plays while getting his hand examined. ... Four of the 49ers top seven draft picks didnt play due to injuries: DE Tank Carradine (knee), TE Vance McDonald (leg), RB Marcus Lattimore (knee) and DE Quinton Dial (toe). ... 49ers LT Joe Staley was in uniform after missing four recent practices with an undisclosed injury. He had returned to practice Wednesday. ... Haralson also had a sack.White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL T-shirts From ChinaWholesale Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '