rest of the playoffs," Popovich said. "One of the two | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Jun 5 '17
LANDOVER, Md. Sale Air Max Black . -- Steve Clark stood firm to save Fabian Espindolas penalty kick in second-half stoppage time and preserve the Columbus Crews 0-0 draw with D.C. United on Saturday night. The shutout, just Columbus third of the season, prevented United (6-4-4) from leaping above the New England Revolution into first place in the Eastern Conference. Columbus (4-5-6) finished the season series against United with a win and two draws. The Crew won just once in its last 12 matches overall. Clark saved the penalty simply by remaining upright. Espindola attempted to fake the goalkeeper into a dive, and then chipped his kick straight at Clark, who caught it easily for his third stop of the game. Referee Hilario Grajeda awarded the kick after he ruled that Columbus defender Bernardo Anor handled the ball inside the penalty area. Columbus earned the draw despite missing injured leading scorer Federico Higuain (hamstring) and Costa Rican World Cup call-ups Waylon Francis and Giancarlo Gonzalez. The Crew were also without forward Alvaro Rey, who was acquired Friday from Toronto FC for Dominic Oduro. United, which was without suspended midfielder Perry Kitchen, lost striker Eddie Johnson in the 58th minute to an apparent injury to his right leg. Columbus created more of the second-half chances. In the 55th minute, United goalkeeper Bill Hamid dove left to block Anors firm, low strike before Ethan Finlay fired his rebound effort well high. Later, D.C. defender Bobby Boswell deflected Ben Speas shot from the right just inches outside the left post. United almost got a break when Columbus defender Tony Tchani nearly deflected a cross into his own goal. But on the other end, Hamid pushed away Adam Bedells strike in the 83rd minute after Finlay found Bedell from the right side. Clark appeared to take down D.C.s Steve Birnbaum inside the penalty area in the 89th minute, but Grajeda didnt rule a foul. Clark then dove to his right to save Jared Jeffreys low shot early into stoppage time, and shortly after stopped Espindola. Cheap Air Max 2018 . The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Air Max 90 Sale . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists.SAN ANTONIO -- Tony Parker plans to play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. The San Antonio Spurs open their rematch with the Miami Heat on Thursday, and their star point guard is nursing a balky left ankle. "Hes getting better every day, and I expect him to play," coach Gregg Popovich said Tuesday. Parker aggravated the injury Saturday, missing the second half of San Antonios series-clinching victory over Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals. Parker didnt practice Tuesday, but said he expects to be back Wednesday. Parker is averaging a team-leading 17.2 points and 4.9 assists this post-season but has been bothered by injuries the past two rounds. "I always try to be honest with Pop," Parker said. "He knows, but if Im 50 per cent Ill try to play. If Im under 50 per cent, we can argue." Parker conceded the ankle has bothered him since San Antonios second-round series against Portland, although he did not divulge it at the time. "I dont like to talk about when Im hurt," he said. "I played on it for the whole series against Portland. Thats why I think my hamstring got hurt because I was playing on a bad ankle." Parker had tightness in his left hamstring midway through the second quarter of Game 5 against the Trail Blazers, forcing him to miss the rest of the Spurs series-clinching victory. He did not miss any of the Western Conference finals because of his hamstring. Nike Air Max Womens. But he aggravated the ankle injury in Game 4 against Oklahoma City. "I twisted it again, but didnt say anything," Parker said. "Played on it, and then Game 6 I think my body is like, Thats enough. Its perfect timing to get five days and to get better and to be ready for Game 1." San Antonio was still able to clinch the series without Parker, holding off Oklahoma City for a 112-107 overtime victory to advance to its sixth finals appearance. Parker said he wanted to return for the second half, but was overruled by Popovich and the teams medical staff. "I wanted to play. I wanted to play," Parker said. "Pop was like, No, we never know for Game 7. So I understand where he was coming from, but it was hard to watch from the locker room. At the same time, I was very proud of my teammates. They stepped up big. It was huge for us because I think those five days (off) are big for us to prepare for the finals." Asked whether he would possibly hold Parker out if he was less than 50 per cent, Popovich smirked and alluded to the calf injury that was supposed to keep the Thunders Serge Ibaka out of the Western Conference finals -- but didnt. "Its too early -- hes either 50 per cent or out for the rest of the playoffs," Popovich said. "One of the two . I had to do it. Ill never do it again, I promise. Were done with that joke." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '