his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Jun 6 '17
Fourth-ranked Simona Halep has parted ways with coach Wim Fissette after less than a year. Duke Riley Jersey .A statement posted on Haleps Facebook page Thursday said: My collaboration with Wim Fissette will come to an end, following a mutual agreement. It was a good and beautiful year. I want to thank him and wish him good luck in the future.Halep hired Fissette in January, having discarded Adrian Marcu after rising from No. 47 to No. 11 in 2013.This year, the Romanian player rose to a career-high ranking of No. 2 in August after reaching her first career Grand Slam final at the French Open then making the semifinals at Wimbledon.Halep recently lost to Serena Williams in the final of the WTA Finals. Takkarist McKinley Youth Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. Takkarist McKinley Jersey . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. Arenados ninth-inning walk set up Justin Morneaus tying double for Colorado, but Joey Votto led off the bottom half with a game-ending homer in Cincinnatis 4-3 victory over the Rockies on Friday. Votto drove a 3-0 pitch from Boone Logan (1-1) over the wall in centre for his fifth homer. Vottos fourth career game-ending shot travelled an estimated 437 feet. Arenado went 0 for 3, ending his club-record and major league-best hitting streak. But he walked on a full-count pitch with one out in the ninth and Morneau then hit a drive into the gap in left-centre, handing Jonathan Broxton (1-0) his first blown save in six opportunities. "I didnt see many pitches to hit, and the ones I saw, I missed, but walks are a big deal to me," Arenado said. "Im not a big walker. I was just doing what I could to help the team win." Colorado manager Walt Weiss wasnt surprised at Arenados selfless approach. "He went up there with no other thought other than winning the game," Weiss said. "He was trying to get on base any way he could." Johnny Cueto had another strong outing for Cincinnati, striking out eight in eight innings of two-run ball. The right-hander allowed five hits and walked one. "Thats the first time Ive faced him," Arenado said. "Hes got a sneaky fastball, and he locates it really well. Hes one of the best pitchers Ive ever seen." Cueto has pitched eight or more innings in five consecutive starts. He has gone at least seven in each of his eight starts this season. "The guys battled really well," Weiss said. "We knew it was going to be tough to score runs on Cueto. Hes been locked in. We knew we had to scratch and claw. We had to battle every at bat and make him earn every out. They battled all the way through. Boone got into a tough count against a really good hitter." Colorados Jhoulys Chacin, making his second start of the season after missing the first month with a right shoulder strain, allowed two runs and four hits in six innings. "Jhoulys did a hell of a job," Weiss said. Sean Harlow Jersey. "You could see his confidence growing every inning, especially with his fastball." Skip Schumaker hit Chacins second pitch of the game up the left-centre gap for a double. He moved to third on Brayan Penas groundout to first and scored on Brandon Phillips sacrifice fly. Todd Frazier drove Chacins first pitch of the second inning 485 feet to a party area above the centre-field batters eye. Fraziers sixth homer of the season was the sixth-longest in the 12-year history of Great American Ball Park. "The first two innings, I had trouble keeping my pitches down," Chacin said. "After the first two innings, I was trying to keep the ball down. I was using my sinker more. Thats my game -- throwing strikes and making them hit the ball into the ground." Troy Tulowitzki led off Colorados fourth with his 10th homer, a 404-foot shot on Cuetos first pitch that bounced off the roof over the Reds bullpen bench in left-centre field. The Rockies tied it in the fifth. DJ LeMahieu led off with a single, moved to second on Chacins groundout and scored on Charlie Blackmons single up the middle. Pinch-hitter Billy Hamilton greeted Logan with an opposite-field double down the right-field line in the eighth inning. Schumaker sacrificed Hamilton to third base, setting up Penas sacrifice fly. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his career high. ... Weiss was pleasantly surprised that Morneau missed just one game with neck stiffness. Morneau, who has a history of neck problems, was scratched from Thursdays game at Texas, but started Friday at Cincinnati. "I didnt think it would be too long, but I thought it would be a couple of days," Weiss said. ... The Reds will most likely activate LHP Aroldis Chapman from the disabled list on Saturday, manager Bryan Price said. The team wanted to give the closer an extra day after he pitched on consecutive days for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday to wrap up his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in the left eye and nose by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '