You merely need to unblock them | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Okt 9 '18

Before entering it. Just an illustration of one of these. Made a few articles in the past about this as others. These services are used by players for the previous two years in Maplestory. They were just blocked Maplestory2 Mesos this season on May the 22nd which was when significant DDOS attacks were happening and Maple had lots of downtime. When they solved the issues no one managed to connect using these services. Most likely blocked alongside everything else.

Since that time, others and I have not only made an effort to contact these services about the issue connecting to Global Maplestory, but we also have contacted Nexon relating to this via support. Both services explained that they might no longer connect either even after running multiple evaluations and trying different things. I have gotten mixed answers from Nexon. I don't think the first one knew what I was inquiring as he said he would pass it on to the developers. I tried again a few months later and was satisfied with another response.

As you can see them seem to think it's exactly like any other private network. VPNs are obviously against the TOS and while W[tfast and Battleping are both personal networks they alone should not be blocked since they are utilized by tens of thousands of players who suffer with high latency. Battleping also utilizes the users IP address to login before linking via the US server which Nexon would have the ability to see I'd assume.

In addition, he says the game should be playable with no services providing you have a broadband connection that's not correct. The waits are clear as day and not everyone lives close to the servers in the usa. Without these solutions the overall gameplay experience isn't smooth. There are noticeable delays in strikes and buffing. Also attempting to pull a dual flash jump close to immediately is impossible without those solutions.

You merely need to unblock them. I discovered this too. As you can see that this is buy Maplestory mobile mesos fairly recent. I really don't know whether they're still trying to have it working together with the development team but a word on this would be nice.

Finally these services are a NEED, not a want for MMO gaming and online gambling generally. They encourage 80+ MMO games and if you visit some of their forums and ask if the usage of these services like Battleping is allowed they'll all tell you that it's. There is absolutely no explanation as to why these should be blocked. Not everybody who is in GMS service area is about 20-50ms ping. A number of us have 200+ms ping especially from Australia.Please do something about it. Maybe touch base with them and see whether you're able to restrict access to such providers only.

MS2 Mesos, Maplestory mobile mesos,We are participating in a discount here,Go to our store  https://www.mmotank.com/Maplestory-2-Mesos.html