but its all about what you do | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Okt 25 '18
Wigan Warriors head coach Shaun Wane believes there is a big gap in quality between the Super League and the NRL as his side were beaten 42-12 by the Brisbane Broncos. Patrick Peterson Jersey . The NRLS dominance over the Super League in the World Club Series continued on Saturday as Corey Oatess double helped Australias Brisbane Broncos to a clinical 42-12 win over Englands Wigan Warriors.These two teams met last year in the inaugural series and it took a last-gasp penalty from Corey Parker to give the Broncos a 14-12 victory. A chastening night for Wigan Warriors as a clinical Brisbane Broncos eased to victory at the DW Stadium But it was nothing like that close this time around, Wayne Bennetts team were absolutely ruthless at Wigans DW Stadium, much like the Sydney Roosters had been 24 hours earlier in downing St Helens 38-12.Oates crossed in the first half along with Kodi Nikorima, Matt Gillett and Jarrod Wallace, with Dan Sarginson scoring the sole try for the hosts. Broncos run riot against Wigan Brisbane Broncos produced a clinical NRL performance to beat Super Leagues Wigan 42-12 We were beaten by a better team - no excuses, Wane told Sky Sports.They are an outstanding team, some big athletes and we did not handle them that well.Obviously there is a big gap between us and the NRL - we gave it a decent shot but we were not good enough. You have to hold you hands up, they are a very good team and we did not turn up.The finishing of our sets were poor so there are a few areas where we can get better at but when we came out of our system, they were that good and that athletic that they just burnt us for it.The players will learn from this - there are two ways to response and the Wigan was is to respond to this in a positive way. Brisbane Broncos Darius Boyd joins Jon Wells at the touch screen to analyse his sides 42-12 win against Wigan Do you think Super League can narrow the gap on the NRL? Have your say… Please tell us what you think by giving us your comments below or alternatively, why not Tweet us @SkySportsRL? Also See: Wigan v Brisbane recap Cunningham proud of Saints Follow @SkySportsRL PunditsOlsen Pierre Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Jacquies Smith Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyssale.com/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. PITTSBURGH -- Make no mistake, Andrew McCutchen is happy to still be a member of the Pittsburgh Pirates.But the All-Star centerfielder, who spoke Saturday for the first time since the team openly tried to trade him during the recently completed winter meetings, was bothered by the recent trade talks.I do want to be here, but Id be lying if I didnt tell you that none of this didnt bother me, that my name was out there, McCutchen said. Were all human. To have my name to be thinking about possibly being traded, I mean of course it got to me because we all have those dreams.My dream is to be a Pirate my whole career and to win multiple World Series, and sometimes when your name is popped up, it kind of makes you think well, those dreams could be altered a little.McCutchen agreed to a six-year, $51.5 million contract before the 2012 season. McCutchen, who is signed for the 2017 season at $14 million, plus a club option for 18 at $14.75 million, hoped to at least be able to play out his deal when he initially signed.If you have a contract, it doesnt mean much nowadays because you can still be traded, McCutchen said. If you wouldve asked me in 2012, that I would be in this position, or my name being thrown up in trades, I wouldve been like no youre crazy, but the game has changed and things have evolved over time, so its not a surprise.Pittsburgh general manager Neal Huntington -- eyeing glaring needs in the starting rotation and with a potential plan for replacing McCutchen in place -- sent out feelers to other teams ahead of the winter meetings, but nothing came to fruition with Washington going elsewhere for a centerfielder after talks with the Pirates broke down.McCutchen followed it all on Twitter.Everybody was asking me things and I was like look I dont know any more than what you guys know, McCutchen said. I was just kind of on edge, seeing what was going to happen.McCutchen admits hes surprised to still be in Pittsburgh. He had a chance to clear the air with Huntington after the winter mmeetings. Andy Lee Jersey. .I do understand he has a job, but I dont understand what he has to do, McCutchen said. I cant empathize with that, just like he cant empathize with what I could be going through. We had a good conversation and ended it on good terms.McCutchen said he hasnt been offered a new contract and isnt sure whether or not management will approach him about an extension. McCutchen said hes still open to a new contract with the team despite the tumultuous week, but isnt sure if that is going to happen.Ive always said that I want to be a Pirate and I want to retire a Pirate, McCutchen said. That hasnt changed just because my name is in on trades.There has been no player more pivotal to Pittsburghs turnaround than McCutchen, a former first-round pick who made his major league debut in 2009. He earned his first All-Star berth in 2011 and won the MVP in 2013, becoming the first Pirate to capture the award since Barry Bonds in 1992.McCutchen spent the last five seasons as a fixture in the middle of Pittsburghs lineup as the Pirates pulled themselves out of two decades of losing to reach the playoffs three straight years between 2013 and 2015.Last season marked the first significant bump in the road for McCutchen.He got off to one of his typical slow starts, but unlike previous years, he was unable to snap out of the funk. McCutchen hit a career-low .256 while setting a career-high with 173 strikeouts, as the Pirates sputtered to a 78-83 record, a distant third place in the NL Central behind the World Series champion Chicago Cubs.The 30-year-old McCutchen stressed repeatedly that injuries didnt affect his performance and said the same on Saturday as he vowed to have a bounce-back season in 2017.Youre going to have your off years, but its all about what you do and how you come back from that, McCutchen said. Im looking forward to this season. Im ready to go. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '