The deal with the Chinese group, which includes the participation | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Okt 25 '18
After focusing on a pair of no-cut events with smaller fields, DFS golf returns to a traditional tournament format with a full field and a cut for this weeks Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas. Cheap Flyers Jerseys .Our experts have put together the players they believe have the skills to succeed and provide big fantasy point totals. This weeks panel is comprised of Jason Sobel, Jonathan Coachman and Bob Harig as well as FantasyGolfInsiders Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte, Taras Pitra and Jason Rouslin.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Jason Sobel -- Alex Cejka ($8,300)From Ryan Moore to Charley Hoffman to Scott Piercy, there are a handful of Vegas residents in this weeks field, but my pick is the guy who was part of the runner-up logjam at this event last year. Cejka had a decent finish at the CIMB Classic two weeks ago and he should be accustomed to desert golf. On a week when just finishing Low Vegas Resident is an accomplishment, I like Cejka to take it.Bob Harig -- Ryan Moore ($11,000)The Las Vegas native returns home, and if he can get over the jet lag of being in Asia for two weeks, he should be quite comfortable at the Shriners tournament. He is ranked 32nd in the world after his playoff loss at the Tour Championship which led to a strong Ryder Cup performance. He is coming off a tie for 23rd at the WGC-HSBC Champions in China.Jonathan Coachman -- Brooks Koepka ($10,700)This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. I also think that the bigger names are starting to take the fall series very seriously. These events can set a player up for the rest of the season. For those reasons I am picking Brooks Koepka to win this week. I think he is now motivated after the Ryder Cup to become a perennial top player week in and week out.Taras Pitra -- William McGirt ($8,700)McGirt has the course history working in his favor this week as hes only missed one cut in five appearances. McGirts strengths are primarily from tee to green, which should play well here. My guess is that the general public will be off of him due to his lack of driving distance, so he could be a solid cash game play with GPP upside as well.Jeff Bergerson -- Kevin Streelman ($8,000)I am looking for a guy that has shown a track record of making cuts at TPC Summerlin. Streelman has made six consecutive cuts here and has top 25s in each of his last five. Last week at Sanderson Farms, he turned in a respectable T-18. He is not a guy who will garner much attention, which is another reason I like him this week. At only $8,000, he will allow you flexibility with the rest of your roster.Zach Turcotte -- Nick Watney ($7,500)After missing most of last season due to an injury, Watney returned to the tour this fall to little fanfare. With fantasy golf still in the early phases of growth, missing last season will keep him below the radar until he has a solid result. Watney made the cut in his first event back at the Safeway a few weeks ago and arrives this week at a course where he has tremendous history, making six straight cuts with five finishes in the top 16.Jason Rouslin -- Ben Martin ($7,600)Martin will look to have a soild start to his 2016-2017 season and make it all the way to the Tour Championship after he was knocked out at the BMW last season. He comes off the Sanderson where he placed 18th, and comes back to TPC Sumerlin where he won in 2014. Clearly he loves the course, and the recent form is there, so this means some great value at $7,600. Samuel Morin Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Scott Laughton Jersey .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. http://www.flyersauthority.com/authentic-ron-hextall-flyers-jersey/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. MILAN -- Silvio Berlusconis holding company and a group of Chinese investors have agreed on a three-month delay to complete the sale of AC Milan.A joint statement from Fininvest and Sino-Europe Sports says the parties have agreed to complete the closing by March 3.The deal requires Sino-Europe to provide another 100 million euros ($107 million) by Monday -- in addition to 100 million euros already paid.The delay was requested by Sino-Europe.The statement says that until the closing both parties will have a say in the running of the club. Ivan Provorov JerseyThe deal with the Chinese group, which includes the participation

of a Chinese state investment fund, values Milan at 740 million euros (about $800 million).Berlusconi owns 99.93 percent of the club, which he purchased 30 years ago. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '