Womens Johan Larsson Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
elaine95 Okt 26 '18

SUNRISE Sergei Boikov Jersey , Fla. (AP) Jonathan Quick got back on the winning track – at the Florida Panthers’ expense.Quick made 35 saves, Anze Kopitar scored his 22nd goal and the Los Angeles Kings beat the Panthers 3-1 on Friday night for their third straight victory.Quick was 1-7 in his previous eight starts and had given up five goals in each of his past two.”I thought he was a calming force for us back there,” Kings coach John Stevens said. ”He just looked like he was really solid and comfortable in the net, and I think he gave us a lot of confidence by him playing that way.”For his part, Quick wasn’t attaching any special significance to his performance.”Just another game. We were able to win it,” Quick said. ”Got two points.”Jonny Brodzinski scored the go-ahead goal, and Nick Shore also connected for the Kings. Derek Forbort had three assists.Aaron Ekblad scored for the Panthers, and Harri Sateri made 23 saves. They had won four in a row.”We were right there and made a couple mistakes,” Sateri said. ”They played a good game. They were hard to play against. You have to give them credit, too.”With James Reimer now healthy and Roberto Luongo starting to practice, the Panthers have some decisions to make in goal.”Harri’s done a heck of a job for us but we’ve got some goalies that are healthy, and we’ve got to get them back in action, too Youth Jake McCabe Jersey ,” Panther coach Bob Boughner said.Kopitar stretched the Kings’ lead to 3-1 just 25 seconds into the third. Kopitar took a pass from Alex Iafallo in the low slot and redirected the puck past Sateri.Brodzinski put the Kings ahead 2-1 when he backhanded a shot that bounced off the Panthers’ Denis Malgin and past Sateri with 3:57 left in the second.With 4:26 left in the third, Kings center Trevor Lewis was driven into the boards by Jared McCann. Lewis lay motionless on the ice for a minute or so. He later skated off the ice and to the locker room with the assistance of the trainer.”I think he’s going to be fine, but not sure. Kind of a scary-looking play there, but hopefully he’s fine,” Stevens said.The Kings tied it at 1 on Shore’s goal. Shore took a backhanded pass from Andy Andreoff in the left circle, worked the puck into the slot, and fired a shot over Sateri’s glove at 3:09 of the second period.Shore was a healthy scratch the past two games.”Anytime you’re out of the lineup, you’re kind of just waiting to get back,” Shore said. ”All you can do is be ready for a chance. It’s nice to go out there and get two points tonight.”Ekblad’s power-play goal gave the Panthers a 1-0 lead. Ekblad grabbed a rebound that came off the end boards at the left side of the crease and put the puck over Quick’s shoulder with 8:28 left in the first period.Notes: Kings D Alec Martinez returned after missing two games with a lower-body injury. … The Kings played the first game of a seven-game trip. … The Panthers sent rookie goalie Samuel Montembeault, to Springfield of the AHL on Thursday to make room for the return of James Reimer. Luongo practiced Thursday for the first time since he suffered a groin injury on Dec. 4 against the New York Islanders.UP NEXTKings: At Tampa Bay on Saturday night.Panthers: At Edmonton on Monday night. SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) The Florida Panthers feel they are finally playing up to their potential.Jared McCann scored at 3:47 of overtime and the Panthers beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 3-2 on Tuesday night for their third straight victory over a top-notch team.McCann grabbed a loose puck in the neutral zone, skated in and fired a shot from the slot past goalie Curtis McElhinney.”I just went down there, buried my head Jason Pominville Jersey Kids , and shot,” McCann said.After wins over the Capitals, Penguins and Maple Leafs, the Panthers have a franchise-record nine victories in February. They are a season-high four games over .500.”If someone told me we’d get six points against Washington, Pittsburgh and Toronto, I would be ecstatic,” coach Bob Boughner said. ”That’s what good teams do and we’re starting to become a good team.”Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist, and Aleksander Barkov also scored for the Panthers. Vincent Trocheck added two assists and Roberto Luongo stopped 37 shots.”When it comes down to the wire, we find ways to win,” Luongo said.The veteran goaltender won his third consecutive game.”Every time we play Louie he seems to be good,” Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said. ”I thought he was getting old, but he’s (still) good. I thought both goalies were good.”Zach Hyman and Dominic Moore scored for Toronto, and McElhinney made 28 saves. Star center Auston Matthews sat out again with a shoulder injury.After winning four straight Womens Johan Larsson Jersey , the Maple Leafs have lost two in a row, including 4-3 at Tampa Bay on Monday night.”Obviously, those are two tough games,” Hyman said. ”I thought we played well in both games, we just didn’t come up with a win.”Toronto closed to 2-1 when Moore swept in a loose puck from in front at 2:53 of the second. The Maple Leafs tied it when William Nylander got control of the puck in the neutral zone, skated in and dropped a perfect pass to Hyman, who beat Luongo with 7:26 left in the period.Barkov’s power-play goal at 11:02 of the first gave Florida a 1-0 lead. Huberdeau passed from behind the net to Barkov in front, and he roofed the puck over McElhinney on the stick side.Barkov has 16 points in his past 12 games.Huberdeau stretched the lead to 2-0 at 1:42 of the second. McElhinney came out of the crease to block a shot by Huberdeau, but he got around the goaltender and backhanded the puck into the net.”He made the first move and I had a chance to go behind him,” Huberdeau said.NOTES: Trocheck’s assist on Barkov’s goal gave him 20 power-play points, making him the first Panthers player to reach that mark since Brian Campbell (31) and Tomas Fleischmann (22) in 2011-12. … Panthers forward Denis Malgin is expected to miss two weeks with a lower-body injury. Malgin was injured in the third period of Saturday’s 6-5 win over Pittsburgh.UP NEXTMaple Leafs: Visit the Washington Capitals on Saturday.Panthers: Host the New Jersey Devils on Thursday.—