t player.Q: Youve made quite | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Okt 30 '18
Kell Brook is on collision course with Errol Spence Jr. Jarvis Landry Jersey . after deciding to stay at welterweight.The Briton contemplated stepping up to light-middleweight after jumping two weight divisions to challenge world middleweight No. 1 Gennady Golovkin in September.Brook (36-1, 25 KOs), 30, was stopped in five rounds by Golovkin but will remain IBF world welterweight champion after discussing his options with promoter Eddie Hearn.Brook is recovering from surgery on a broken eye socket, sustained against Golovkin, and must face unbeaten American Spence (21-0, 18 KOs), the mandatory challenger for his IBF belt in his next fight likely to be spring next year.I had a meeting with Eddie and told him I am not prepared to give up my title, said Brook.I know there are options at 154 pounds and I may even be more suited there but I am not willing to give up what I fought so hard for. I want the unification fights but if they arent there then it will be Spence next for me in a big UK show.Brook won the belt from Shawn Porter on points in 2014 and then had three low-profile stoppage defences before his biggest payday against Golovkin.The British boxer has also said he is interested in facing Filipino Manny Pacquiao (59-6-2, 38 KOs), who reclaimed his WBO version of the world title last weekend, and there is big interest in the UK to see him fight compatriot and welterweight rival Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs).I spoke through various options with Kell and he was adamant that he would not relinquish his welterweight world title, said Hearn.In an ideal world, he would unify the division against Manny Pacquiao but the Spence fight is also one that really excites him and fight fans. That could be a big fight here in the UK and with the 75-25 split in place we would be very confident of bringing that fight to Sheffield. Orson Charles Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=darren-fells-jersey-sale . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. These are heady days for one of Australias top basketball players.In the past few months alone, Matthew Dellavedova helped the Cleveland Cavaliers win their first NBA title, joined the Milwaukee Bucks in a $38 million sign-and-trade deal, played in the Olympics and got engaged.?Dellavedova is expected to play a larger role with the Bucks than he did with Cleveland, where he built a reputation as a tenacious defender. Heading into his first season in Milwaukee, we caught up with the scrappy fourth-year pro to talk about life on and off the court.Q: With Jason Kidd as your coach, youre getting a chance to play for one of the games great point guards. What kind of relationship do the two of you have?A: Were just getting to know each other. Hes been offering tips on what he sees out there. Theres no better [situation] as a point guard as having a coach that played the same position at the highest level for a long, long time. Its been great so far, and were looking forward to the season.Q: Has he given you specific pointers, or is it more general advice?A: Its been general, about leading guys and things like that. On the court, different passes or pushing the break. He also brought John Stockton?into training camp, so it was really cool to be able to ask him some questions as well.Q: How good can the Bucks be this season, and what will it take for the team to reach that potential?A: Obviously, losing?Khris [Middleton], to a torn hamstring?was a big loss. But with the youth and unlimited potential of?Giannis [Antetokounmpo]?and?Jabari [Parker]?and the young core of guys, I think a lot of improvement will come from within from those guys. The other guys who have been brought in [Michael Beasley, Orlando Johnson and Jason Terry, plus draft picks Thon Maker and Malcolm Brogdon] have to help complement those guys. We brought in some shooters, so if we can help space the floor it will help this team a lot.?Q: With the Bucks, you get to play a bigger role and log more minutes. How does that change your approach on the court?A: You have to be smart about taking carre of your body and those sort of things, but you always want to compete and play hard. Nick Chubb Jersey. So I dont think it really changes too much.Q: So you wont be changing your aggressiveness on the defensive end of the floor?A: We need to be a good defensive team to win games, so we definitely need to play hard on that end.Q: You got to play with LeBron James for three years, including winning the championship last season. What did you learn by watching him?A: One of the biggest things I took away was just how well he takes care of his body and the amount of work he puts in every day to make sure that he can bring it every night. ... It was great to have that experience and be able to learn from one of the best.Q: You recently got engaged to your college sweetheart. Have the two of you decided when and where the wedding will be?A: Not yet. Weve just moved to a new city, and there are a few things to sort out first.Q: You get to play with another Australian in rookie big man Thon Maker. What are your early impressions of him?A: He really impresses me as aggressive on the offensive boards. Hes a great athlete, and he has a great shooting touch as well. He needs to get stronger and put on a little bit of weight, but with how hard he works and how hard he plays, I think hes got all the potential as well. I think he will be a great player.Q: Youve made quite an impression on the fans in Chicago. When they boo you, does that serve as motivation, or do you even notice?A: Its not extra motivation. You dont really need that. I could definitely hear them the other night. Obviously, [the Cavaliers] had a tough, physical series against them a couple years ago. They have great fans, so they go right into it.Q: You recently attended a Green Bay Packers game. Are you all in on becoming a cheesehead?A: When we moved into our house, our realtor gave us a couple cheeseheads. Ive never really [supported] a football team, so Im a cheesehead now. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticCheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '