he has played at Wrigley Field. He is | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Okt 30 '18
BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles will look to complete a three-game sweep of the Texas Rangers in a battle of first-place teams on Thursday. Zach Hyman Jersey .The Orioles won the opener 5-1 with the help of four solo homers and a masterful performance by starter Dylan Bundy. Kevin Gausman then outdueled Texas ace Cole Hamels, leading the Orioles to a 3-2 victory the following night.Wade Miley (7-8, 4.98 ERA), acquired from the Seattle Mariners on Aug. 1, will make his Orioles debut and try to keep the momentum going in the series finale.Were playing some good teams, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. If you look at our schedule, its a top-rated schedule the rest of the way. You know what? Our guys are pretty good, too. They enjoy the competition. They dont shirk from it. They like people telling them they shouldnt be able to do it. They like proving people wrong. Theyve done that for quite a while.Wiley is expected to give the Orioles an immediate boost as the only left-hander in the rotation and his ability to throw deep into games -- an area where Baltimore has struggled all season. Left-handers are also batting just .239 against him this season.We needed a left-handed pitcher to complement our rotation, and Wades a workhorse, Orioles executive vice president Dan Duquette said. Hes pitched in the American League effectively. Hes got all the qualities to help our club, and not just for this year, for next year. Weve liked his skills for a while, going back to the first winter meetings. We tried to acquire him in a trade with Arizona. And he had a terrific year.The Rangers will look to avoid the sweep with right-hander A.J. Griffin (4-1, 3.99 ERA), who is beginning to regain his form after an earlier stint on the disabled list with right shoulder stiffness. Griffin picked up his first win since April 26 in his last outing against the Kansas City Royals. He gave up two runs in 5 2/3 innings.Griffin joined Hamels as the only Rangers starter to post a win in July. Griffin hopes to play a key role in the first-place Rangers stretch run toward the playoffs.You cant take this job for granted, Griffin told the Fort Worth Star Telegram after the game. Theres someone always trying to take your job from you. To be part of something thats great like we have here in Texas right now, youre scratching and clawing to stay around.The Rangers boosted their lineup with the addition of Carlos Beltran and Jonathan Lucroy at the trade deadline. Their lineup, however, has been mostly contained by Orioles pitching. Manager Jeff Banister is hopeful that will change in the final regular-season game between the teams.This is a quality lineup, theyre going to hit and put runs up on the board, Banister said of the Orioles. You have to pitch to go out and pitch your best game. Frederik Gauthier Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Bruce Boudreau Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http:///...-maple-leafs-jersey/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. CARNOUSTIE, Scotland -- Miguel Angel Jimenez opened a four-stroke lead in the Senior British Open, shooting a 7-under 65 on Saturday in mild conditions to fall one short of matching the Carnoustie Golf Links record.The 52-year-old Spaniard had a bogey-free round in wind at 6-12 mph on the mostly cloudy afternoon. He had an 11-under 205 total after opening 70-70, putting him in position for his first major title.Tonight, Im going to do exactly the same thing I did the previous night, Jimenez said. I go with my friends, we go to a nice diner with a nice bottle of Rioja and after that Im going to have a bit, fat cigar with a nice malt whisky.Jimenez won in Mississippi in March for his third career PGA Tour Champions victory. He has 15 regular European Tour victories, the last in the 2014 Spanish Open at a tour-record 50 years, 133 days.Of course, I care, Jimenez said. I love what I do, and what Ive done for the past 28 years. I want to do well, to be as relaxed as possible and do my best.He hit a 4-iron into 17 to set up a birdie, but missed a 6-footer on 18 after a 5-iron approach.It was a very nice day on the golf course, Jimenez. I played very solid from tee to green. Everything was working perfectly today. I played the last two holes beautifully so I am happy with my day and tthe score, despite not making the last putt for a 64. Cheap NHL Jerseys. Paul Broadhurst (68), Wes Short Jr. (69), Tom Byrum (71) and Joe Durant (72) were tied for second.Broadhurst opened with a 75 and had a 66 on Friday. He saved par on 18 with an 8-footer.You dont want to finish with a bogey so its nice to have dinner on a high rather than a low, the Englishman said. Miguels going to be the man to beat, without a doubt. I was hitting some good shots in the group ahead of him, and every time I turned around he had just hit it inside me.Durant slipped back after sharing the second-round lead with Kohki Idoki.I played horrible today, I really did, Durant said. My iron game was terrible. I just couldnt figure it out. I tried about 20 different swing thoughts and just couldnt zero it in for some reason. I just kept flaring everything out to the right. My sequencing was bad.Scott McCarron (71) was 6 under.Bernhard Langer was tied for 12th at 3 under after his third 71. He won the 2010 event at Carnoustie.Idoki had a 77 to drop into a tie for 18th at 2 under. Defending champion Marco Dawson was tied for 68th at 9 over after a 78. He won last year at Sunningdale. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From ChinaWholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '