with a 3.49 ERA in his last five starts | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 3 '18
LANDOVER, Md. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . -- More than a year has passed since the Carolina Panthers crushed the Washington Redskins to remain undefeated on their way to the Super Bowl, and, oh, how things have changed.All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman signed with the Redskins after the Panthers removed the franchise tag to make him a free agent.While Carolinas younger defense and quarterback Cam Newton have struggled and failed to meet expectations, Washington (7-5-1) remains in the NFC wild-card hunt with three games to go.These arent the same Panthers (5-8) who beat the Redskins 44-16 in November 2015, but theyre still a formidable group in the way of Kirk Cousins and Co. returning to the playoffs.A lot of the same players are back, so were going to have our hands full, said Cousins, who needs 122 yards to break his single-season franchise passing record from last year.I remember we had five turnovers and if we turn the ball over again we can expect a similar result. Weve got to protect the football and if we do that, weve got a chance, but if we turn it over, well put ourselves in a hole just like we did last year.Without Norman, Carolina starts two rookie cornerbacks in James Bradberry and Daryl Worley. But Charles Johnson, Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short are still there on the Panthers defensive line and can rush Cousins, who has 23 touchdowns to nine interceptions this season.The Redskins offense hasnt been the problem. Ricky Jean Francois said the defense, which has struggled on third down and in the red zone, is aiming to do two things: Win and stop Cam Newton.Last years NFL MVP is banged up and struggling, but Washington doesnt see him as a hobbled star or the Panthers as a hobbled team.I understand what their record is, but thats still a team at any given time that can still come out and become the Carolina they once were last year with the quarterback they have, Jean Francois said.And they got a great head coach so I know hes pushing those guys up front to keep being the team that they are -- not the team they are now but the team he knows theyre capable of being.---Some things to watch when the Panthers visit the Redskins on Monday night:SACK ATTACK: The Panthers dont have anyone in double digits in sacks this season, but still lead the NFL in that category with 39. Eighteen different players have been in on a sack this season for the Panthers, led by situational pass rusher Mario Addison with 7+.Its never one thing, defensive coordinator Sean McDermott said of the teams rise up the leaderboard in sacks. I know sometimes you guys want me to say, `Well, its just this. Here was the magic deal. No, its working hard. Its earning the right to be good.We got off to maybe a slow start in that (sacks) category. But the guys have worked extremely hard. The coaches have worked extremely hard to get it to where it is right now.NORMAN FIRED UP: Redskins coach Jay Gruden believes Norman gets up for every game, but this one against his former team will have some extra juice.Norman said he almost felt stabbed in the back when the Panthers removed the franchise tag. I think come Monday night, those emotions I think they will probably come out and show themselves, Norman said.BENJAMIN EXPECTS TRASH TALK: Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin anticipates he will be matched up against Norman for most of the game and expects to hear plenty of trash talk from his former teammate.Oh yeah, I know he will talk trash, Benjamin said with a wide smile. Im looking forward to it. Norman and Benjamin exchanged trash talk when the two practiced against each other, but said he never let the cornerback get in his head.Not at all, actually, Benjamin said with a smile. I would probably say I used to get in Joshs head more than he got in mine. I just came in with an attitude (my rookie year) to compete.SO MUCH FOR MVP: Newton has struggled with accuracy all season and has completed just 43 percent of his passes over his past four games with no more than 14 completions in any of those matchups. Newton is completing 53.5 percent of his passes for the season, the worst mark among starting quarterbacks in the NFL.Newton said Wednesday that he couldnt care less about his completion percentage and his only concern is wins and losses.SPAIGHTS SPOTLIGHT: With middle linebacker Will Compton injured, Martrell Spaight could make his first pro start for the Redskins. Spaight filled in for Compton in a victory at the Philadelphia Eagles and will be given the headset and the controls to the defense against Carolina.Hes a young football player still with limited starting reps, but this is a great opportunity for him, Gruden said. Well see what he can do. We have a good feeling of what he can do. We know he can play the run, hes very physical.---AP Sports Writer Steve Reed in Charlotte, North Carolina, contributed.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Stitched NFL Jerseys . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Wholesale China Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. http://www.nflcheapchinajerseys.us/ . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. NEW YORK -- The Arizona Diamondbacks believe they have the pitching necessary to keep their winning streak going. Unfortunately for the New York Mets, their offensive firepower, or lack thereof, might be enough to keep their season spiraling out of control.The Diamondbacks will look to complete an unlikely sweep Thursday afternoon when they visit the Mets in the finale of a three-game series at Citi Field. Arizona won its third straight game Wednesday night when catcher Oscar Hernandez hit a go-ahead homer in the 12th inning of a 3-2 victory.Rookie right-hander Braden Shipley will make his fourth career start when he takes the mound for the 12:10 ET game. Shipley did not factor into the decision in his most recent start last Friday when he allowed two runs, four hits and six walks while striking out two in six innings in Arizonas 3-2, 11-inning win over the Milwaukee Brewers.The Diamondbacks (47-66) will be thrilled if Shipley can approximate the results produced Tuesday and Wednesday by right-hander Zack Greinke and left-hander Robbie Ray, who combined to allow three runs in 13 innings in their starts.Ray threw seven shutout innings Wednesday night, when he was in line for the win until closer Jake Barrett gave up a two-run pinch-homer to Kelly Johnson.Shipleys going to come out here (Thursday) and do a good job and were going to do our best to get this sweep here, Ray said.A sweep by the Diamondbacks would provide a little bit of solace in a lost seeason while providing a potentially lethal blow to the playoff hopes of the reeling Mets (57-56), who are trying to hang on in the race for the second wild card in the National League. NFL Jerseys China. New York is 2 1/2 games behind the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals.We havent really had the season that we wanted to, but were still coming out every day, Ray said. Wins like these are huge for us.Gut-wrenching losses like Wednesdays are becoming commonplace for the Mets, who have lost their last seven one-run games dating to July 27.If you cant get over it, and youre going to let it linger in this league, youre going to have a tough time winning, Mets manager Terry Collins said.The Mets have not won consecutive games since July 6-7. They are 10-18 since then, a stretch in which New York has scored three runs or fewer 18 times.Weve got to find a groove here, Johnson said. I know one thing: These things tend to change. I think eventually well get on a little bit of a run, and its going to be fun when we do. Weve got some time left to do it.Right-hander Noah Syndergaard is scheduled to oppose Shipley. Syndergaard is 0-3 with a 3.49 ERA in his last five starts. He took the loss last Friday when he gave up four runs, seven hits and two walks while striking out seven in six innings as the Mets fell to the Detroit Tigers 4-3. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '