ght collarbone, which re | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Nov 6 '18
HARRISON, N. Terry Bradshaw Jersey .J. -- Dax McCarty scored on a header four minutes into extra time to lift the New York Red Bulls to a 4-3 win over Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. Fabian Espindola scored two goals for New York -- both on penalty kicks -- and the second came with just two minutes remaining in regulation. Tim Cahill, who recovered from a knee injury suffered early in the game, also scored for the Red Bulls (10-7-5). New York blew an early 2-0 lead before rallying to gain ground in a tight Eastern Conference race. The top five teams in the conference are separated by a total of seven points. "Its always important to score to help the team," said Espindola. Alvaro Saborio scored all three goals for Real Salt Lake (11-7-4), which lost its second straight match but remains in first place in the West. "Its a really tough loss and its going to stick with us for a day or so," RSL head coach Jason Kreis said. "We were down two goals at someone elses place. If we came back to win, it would have been historic. But then we lose? I just hope it doesnt have a lasting mental effect on our players." Red Bulls head coach Mike Petke was at a loss for words after the match. "Im still a little light headed now after what went on," Petke said. "It was the agony and the ecstasy with nothing in between. Im thrilled one second and agonizing the next. But it was a great game to watch and to see it unfold like that is remarkable." Espindola scored his second goal of the match and sixth of the season after he was pulled down in the penalty box by Aaron Maund. He calmly made the penalty kick to tie the score at 3. In injury time, McCarty split two defenders to get his third goal of the season and help New York move to 7-2-2 at home. Saborios first goal came on a penalty kick in the first half before he added goals in the 80th and 82nd minutes, giving him seven this season. In the 4th minute, Cahill was taken down from behind by RSL midfielder Yordany Alvarez, falling to the turf in what appeared to be excruciating pain. Alvarez drew a yellow card for the hard foul, but Cahill remained on the ground for at least five minutes, getting medical attention. He later walked off the field but with a noticeable limp. He remained out for four minutes, then returned to play. "It was the worst tackle of my life, 17 years of playing," Cahill said. "I just watched it again and I dont know how I got up. I took a nasty knock, but for me, its all about playing. I guess the adrenalin got the best of me." Thierry Henry placed a perfect feed off a direct free kick from 25 yards out to Cahills head in the 12th and the Australian knocked it into the net for his sixth goal of the season. RSLs rough play cost them again in the 23rd minute. Defender Kenny Mansally pulled down Brandon Barklage in the penalty area and referee Silviu Petrescu awarded the Red Bulls a penalty kick. For a change, Espindola took the free kick, faking left, then chipping an easy shot into the net for his fifth goal of the season, giving New York a 2-0 lead. In the 32nd minute, RSL had its first real chance of the match when Javier Morales took a free kick from 25 yards out. The ball skipped once on the turf, but Luis Robles made a diving stop to prevent the score. In the early going, RSLs physical play drew eight fouls to just one for the Red Bulls. Henry had a golden chance to make the score 3-0, eluding two defenders to get a shot that bounced off the right goalpost. The rebound came right back to Henry, but the shot was stopped by a diving Nat Borchers in the 38th minute. Real Salt Lake got on the board in the closing minute of the first half. Red Bulls defender Markus Holgersson pulled down Olmes Garcia in the penalty box and RSL was awarded a penalty kick. Saborio easily faked out Robles on the PK and RSL sliced the lead in half at 2-1. RSL had a golden opportunity to tie the game in the 68th, but Olmes Garcias right-footed blast from five yards out was punched aside by Robles. Tyler Matakevich Jersey .  The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Jerome Bettis Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http:///...greene-jersey-online . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina keeps coming up with big wins on the road -- and that has the No. 22 Tar Heels in strong position to win their Atlantic Coast Conference division again.Entering Saturdays trip to Virginia, the Tar Heels have won three road games this season -- two against ranked Florida State and Miami teams -- and havent lost a game on an opponents home field since 2014. That eight-game run in true road games is tied for fourth-longest in the country.Even quarterback Mitch Trubisky doesnt have a clear way to explain it.I think its really more of an in-the-moment thing, because you cant prepare for the environment down at Miami or at Florida State or at Virginia until youre actually there in the week, he said Monday. And I think when youre in that moment, either you respond to it and you rise to the occasion or you dont.The Tar Heels (5-2, 3-1 ACC) have done that so far. They won big at Illinois in Week 2, edged then-No. 12 Florida State in Tallahassee on a last-play 54-yard field goal on Oct. 1 and then won at then-No. 16 Miami 20-13 over the weekend.UNC hasnt lost on an opponents home field since falling at Miami in November 2014, though the Tar Heels lost to Georgia in Atlanta to open this season in front of a largely pro-Bulldogs crowd.Still, the eight-game streak in true road games is tied for fourth in the country with No. 4 Clemson and No. 16 Oklahoma, trailing No. 2 Ohio State (20), top-ranked Alabama (10) and Iowa (nine).Its also UNCs longest as a member of the ACC, founded in 1953.Coach Larry Fedora, who repeatedly talks about the importance of treating every game the same, pointed to the way his team has handled practices leading up to road trips.The prepparations been very consistent, Fedora said. L.J. Fort Jersey. They understand what it takes to be successful. ... We knew we were going to have to be good on the road, if we were going to accomplish the goals that we wanted to. It was something that we talked about in the very first team meeting. And so I think theyre doing that to this point.The Tar Heels are now sitting atop a crowded and messy-once-again Coastal Division race with head-to-head tiebreakers against contenders Pittsburgh and Miami. Their Oct. 8 home loss to Virginia Tech (4-2, 2-1) played in a heavy downpour from Hurricane Matthew means the Tar Heels will need the Hokies to lose again to put them back in control of their own destiny in the division.UNC is trying to become the Coastals first repeat winner since the Hokies did it in 2010 and 2011.The challenge did get tougher in the Miami win. The team said Monday that top deep threat Mack Hollins is lost for the season to a broken right collarbone, which required surgery Sunday. Hollins led the country last year by averaging 24.8 yards per catch, and his 20 career TD catches rank third in school history.Perhaps more importantly, he was a three-time special teams captain playing on punt and kickoff returns.Well miss what he brings to us on offense, Fedora said. But probably more than anything, his leadership. And hopefully well be able to keep him still involved and help him continue to lead this football team.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free ShippingCheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys AuthenticNFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '