at Lords and Leeds | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 4 '17
The former general secretary of FIFA, Jerome Valcke, has been banned from all football-related activities for 12 years. Cheap Jerseys From China . His punishment follows the eight-year bans given to FIFA president Sepp Blatter and UEFA chief Michel Platini.The adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee, chaired by Hans‑Joachim Eckert, found that Valcke had deliberately given a sports marketing firm an unfair advantage from the selling of World Cup tickets. The committee also found that Valcke had travelled at FIFAs expense for personal and family sightseeing trips.And Valcke was also found to have attempted to grant TV and media rights for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups to a third party for a fee far below their actual market value. Sepp Blatter was banned for eight years It was also found that Valcke deliberately tried to obstruct the investigation by destroying evidence. Frenchman Valcke was also fined over £70,000.A FIFA statement read: In summary, the conduct of Mr Valcke as Secretary General of FIFA constituted a violation of article 13 (General rules of conduct), article 15 (Loyalty), article 16 (Confidentiality), article 18 (Duty of disclosure, cooperation and reporting), article 19 (Conflicts of interest), article 20 (Offering and accepting gifts and other benefits) and article 41 (Obligation of the parties to collaborate) of the FIFA Code of Ethics.In consequence, Mr Valcke has been banned for 12 years from all football‑related activities and fined CHF 100,000. Michel Platini was banned from football for eight years Valckes lawyer said: With todays decision, the FIFA Ethics Committee has shown that it is not a credible, independent or objective decision-making body. In reaching an entirely unsupported, unjust and politically-motivated decision, it wholly ignored the uncontroverted and exculpatory evidence that had been presented to it. Mr Valcke is confident that when all the facts come out, it will be clear that he did absolutely nothing wrong in carrying out his duties for the good of FIFA and the sport. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.nflchinawholesalejerseys.com/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead.Mahela Jayawardene believes Sri Lanka are capable of shocking England and winning the forthcoming Test series between the sides. Having scored over 25,000 runs across all three formats for Sri Lanka during a hugely successful international career, Jayawardene has since worked as a batting consultant for England, putting the 38-year-old in a unique situation when it comes to assessing the two sides.Speaking to Sky Sports, the Sri Lanka legend discusses the potential of this England team, the challenges facing a young Sri Lankan squad and why he believes Angelo Mathews can lead them to victory… On working with England...I first worked with them in September in the Pakistan series. When I was down here last year playing for Sussex, Paul [Farbrace] was quite keen that I come in and work with the boys. When Trevor [Bayliss] took over, they were quite insistent that I come in and work with them. Straussy has had pretty much the same mind-set. Jayawardene worked with England in the UAE and at the World T20 It was a good start in Dubai but it depends on my availability as well with work and other commitments, so the World T20 was my next assignment and I had one or two weeks with them. Ive now done the Test and one-day sides, so Ive enjoyed it.On Englands potential...Theyre a very exciting young group of players and theyve got a lot of potential because this group will probably play together for another five to six years minimum, with the 50-over World Cup and the next T20 World Cup. It should be exciting for this group of players.Its about attitude and focus in what they want to achieve. As a group, I think they are all very focused right now in what they want to do and theyve got all the options in the sense that batting-wise and bowling-wise, its about evolving, not staying in the same place and improving their game over a period of time. England have the potential to go a long way, says Jayawardene As long as they do that - we saw in the last World T20, no one gave them a chance because they were inexperienced - theyve shown how good they are when they play as a team and how much confidence they have.Its about evolving. As a player and a team, you cant stay in the same place, you need to keep improving. As long as theyre committed to that, then they could go a long way.On Englands team spirit...I think for any successful team that is crucial, you stay very much close together and that allows them to play on the field as well. They know what triggers people, what makes them react.Its just simple singles to here and there, its the understanding and if theyre under pressure or if they need a bit of help, that togetherness helps a team to perform as well.You see in them as well, they dont react badly if people make mistakes on the field. They are all in it together, which makes a huge difference.On touring England with Sri Lanka... Sri Lanka celebrate victory at Headingley in 2014 It was brilliant in 2014, I think one of our best tours overseas. We pretty much won everything, all three series, it was brilliant for us. Weve always enjoyed touring England, weve always performed well.I think the time before that in 2013, we lost 1-0 but we had a chance of drawing that Test match as well and we had a great one-day series, before that we drew 1-1. In Test cricket, we havent lost that many Test matches or series in England and in one-dayers, weve dominated pretty much, most of the time.On overcoming English conditions...I think its the perception that the ball is going to do a lot and the conditions and the weather so if you can get over those things - I mean the weather is something that you cant control. Its the same for the English boys as well so you just need to have the awareness of what you can control. A closer look at Englands squad for the first Test against Sri Lanka After that, its just about the perception of the moving ball. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Yes, the ball does tend to move a little bit but its about your preparation and having a game plan against that. So trying to focus on those elements is crucial rather than saying we need to do a lot of things - I dont think you need to do a lot, you just need to have a game plan and adjust yourself accordingly.On a new-look Sri Lanka squad...No one is going to play forever. Kumar [Sangakkara] and I have been there for a long time but we decided - and everyone knew - that we were going to retire. They had ample time to prepare for that.Its a young team but the bowling attack, especially the Test bowling attack, is something that they will bank on because theyve got that experience, theyre the same unit that came to England two years ago. Dhammika Prasad was part of the bowling attack during Sri Lankas last tour of England The young batting group really has to perform, thats something the Sri Lankans will be concerned about, but you still have good quality players who can put runs on the board so if that happens, then it will be good for that bowling attack.Im excited about the young batsmen that theyve brought on this tour, itll be a great challenge for them at a young age to come to England and experience the conditions - its an investment for Sri Lanka going forward, thats how I see it and thats how everyone should see it as well.I mean if these guys learn quickly and adapt, then theyll be brilliant, theyll do really well, but the experience factor is something they will lack in that batting line-up but all teams go through that.On Angelo Mathews... Captain Angelo Mathews adds experience to a young Sri Lanka batting line-up He is very important in that group. Hes probably been the best batsman in the last two years or so and the youngsters will look up to him even though hes still 28. Hes been around a long time, so everyone will look to him.He had a great summer when we last came here, a brilliant hundred in Leeds for us to get through - back-to-back hundreds, in fact, at Lords and Leeds.He understands that but at the same time, he shouldnt put a lot of pressure on himself because that will curtail his game. Hes a very naturally gifted batsman who plays his shots and he should continue to allow himself to do that.On who will win... Obviously, Im a Sri Lankan and my heart, everything about me is about Sri Lanka. When I work with England, obviously its a different thing but apart from that, its Sri Lanka. My heart says they should do well but my head says England are a strong, experienced side and playing at home so the Sri Lankans come in as underdogs but if they really truly believe in their ability, then they should do well.Watch England take on Sri Lanka in the first Test at Headingley from 10am on Thursday 19 May, live on Sky Sports 2. Also See: England call up Vince and Ball Who is Jake Ball? Root backs top order to deliver Watch England in the 90s Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '