ndmother and will be activated from the bereavemen | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 7 '18
A look at whats happening all around the majors Friday:---MORE BUNDYBaltimore Orioles right-hander Dylan Bundy makes his second major league start against Cleveland. Harrison Barnes College Jersey . The 23-year-old made his first major league start last weekend and gave up three home runs in 3 1/3 innings at Tampa Bay.FIRST LOOKThe San Francisco Giants visit Yankee Stadium for the first time since 2013 and left-hander Madison Bumgarner, with his 2.12 ERA, pitches against the Yankees for the first time in his career. Hell face Masahiro Tanaka.KEYSTONE COMBOThe Phillies and Pirates meet for the first time this season and the all-Pennsylvania matchup has Philadephias Zach Eflin facing Pittsburghs Gerrit Cole.SURGINGMichael Fulmer looks to stay on a roll as the Detroit Tigers continue their four-game series against the Chicago White Sox.The right-hander is 7-1 in his past 10 starts and 9-2 overall with a 2.13 ERA this season. Righty Jacob Turner (0-1, 18.00) makes his second start for Chicago. North Carolina Jerseys From China .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Tyler Hansbrough College Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. http://www.cheapnorthcarolinajerseys.com/ .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem.PITTSBURGH -- All Jimmy Paredes was thinking about was catching the ball. Same with Jake Elmore. Not that concentration helped. Russell Martins bases-loaded fly ball popped out Paredes glove when he ran into the second baseman with two outs in the ninth inning, and the second missed catch of the night by a Houston right fielder helped the Pittsburgh Pirates rally past the Astros 5-4 Friday. "Im anticipating the ball being hit to me, just like I do on every pitch," Paredes said. "All Im thinking about is catching the ball for the third out. Thats all I wanted to do. I was watching the ball and then I hit into him. Sometimes things like that happen in this game, and its frustrating to lose like this." Houston manager Bo Porter said Paredes, who was charged with an error, should have peeled off and let Elmore make the play. Paredes collided with second baseman Jose Altuve on Monday night while chasing a pop fly at Detroit. "Its not a lack of communication, because theres only one person that should be communicating," Porter said. "The infielder is not saying anything. If he gets underneath the ball, the outfielder is running in and hes looking at the infielder. And if the infielder is waving his hands and under the ball, you let him take the ball." That wasnt Houstons only fielding foible. Down 4-1, Pittsburgh started its comeback in the sixth when Chris Carter, usually a designated hitter, dropped Andrew McCutchens fly ball to right for a three-base error and Garrett Jones followed with a double. Pedro Alvarez hit a two-run homer in the eighth, a 462-foot drive that cleared the right-field stands and went into the Allegheny River on one hop. Starling Marte singled off Edgar Gonzalez (0-1) leading off the ninth, and Travis Snider hit into a forceout, with the Astros failing to turn a double play with a late relay throw to first by Elmore. McCutchens single put runners at the corners, and Gonzalez fielded Brandon Inges comebacker and dropped it for an error as he turned to throw to second, missing his chance to start an inning-ending double play. Neil Walker took a called third strike with a full count, and Martin lifted a full-count pitch to short right-centre field, where Elmore settled under the ball and Paredes slammed into him as the ball hit his glove and fell to the field. "In that situation, the crowd is so loud that you cant hear anybody calling for the ball," EElmore said. Ty Lawson College Jersey. "We had already let one ball drop, and I didnt want to a second one to fall, too. I was waving my arms, hoping Jimmy would see me, but he had his eye on the ball the whole time." Justin Wilson (4-0) pitched a scoreless ninth as the Pirates (25-17) won for the seventh time in eight games to move a season-high eight games over .500. "This games crazy sometimes," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. "The crowd helped us there on the error. They made it tough on the fielders and they created a break for us." McCutchen homered and had three hits for Pittsburgh. Houstons 11-31 start is its worst and matched Miami for the poorest record in the major leagues. Astros starter Jordan Lyles allowed two runs -- one earned -- and four hits in five innings and is 0-4 with a 6.75 ERA in six career starts against Pittsburgh. Pirates starter Jeanmar Gomez gave up four runs -- three earned -- and five hits in 4 2-3 innings. Houston built a 4-1 lead on Jason Castros sacrifice fly in the first and a three-run third that included Matt Dominguezs solo homer, Elmores run-scoring single and a throwing error by Walker at second. McCutchen homered in the first. "Our defence has been one of our strong suits pretty much the whole year," Porter said, "but tonight we did not play good defence and we put ourselves in position where it cost us the ballgame." NOTES: The Pirates placed RHP Jose Contreras on the bereavement list and recalled RHP Jared Hughes from Triple-A Indianapolis. ... Altuve missed his third straight game because of the death of his grandmother and will be activated from the bereavement list prior to Saturday nights game. Elmore likely will be optioned back to Triple-A Oklahoma. ... Astros RHP Bud Norris will start Tuesday against Kansas City rather than Sunday against Pittsburgh. He left Mondays start because of lower back spasms while warming up for the sixth inning. RHP Lucas Harrell and LHP Dallas Keuchel both had their turns moved up a day. Harrell will face the Pirates on Sunday and Keuchel will pitch Monday against the Royals. ... LHP Philip Humber accepted an outright assignment to Oklahoma after Houston designated him for assignment last weekend. Humber was 0-8 with a 9.59 ERA in nine games, including seven starts, for the Astros. ... LHP Erik Bedard (0-2, 6.67) will start Saturday night for Houston against RHP A.J. Burnett (3-4, 2 Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '