We have five of these awesome t-shirts to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 9 '17
When it comes to megawatt star power, Saturdays UFC Fight Night in Salt Lake City is lacking -- but it might offer an early look at a future champ. Air Max Tavas Black .Featherweight Yair Rodriguez, of northern Mexico, sure looks like a stud in the making. The 23-year-old won the inaugural season of The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America in 2014 and is now 4-0 in the UFC.His last performance, a vicious head-kick knockout over Andre Fili in April, turned heads and likely played a part in him headlining his first event.Hell face 28-year-old Alex Caceres, a fellow TUF contestant who has held his own in the UFC but struggled with consistency. His overall UFC mark is 7-6.Lets take a closer look at Saturdays featherweight main event. Dont agree with these picks? Let me know on Twitter: @bokamotoESPN.Main eventYair Rodriguez (8-1) vs. Alex Caceres (12-8) Featherweights Odds: Rodriguez -310; Caceres +255Its no secret the UFC wouldnt mind having a young Mexican star on its roster right now. It wouldnt mind having several of them.In 2013, the UFC launched a development program that handpicked Mexican prospects to live and train in the U.S. This group eventually became the first TUF Latin America cast, and Rodriguez emerged as the cream of the crop.In some ways, hes an anomaly to mixed martial arts in Mexico. Generally speaking, Mexican fighters have a lot of ground to catch up on in the grappling realm with most coming from a single-discipline background. Rodriguez, on the other hand, rose to the level of black belt in taekwondo before the UFC laid eyes on him. He also trained in judo multiple years and had some experience in boxing, karate and Brazilian jiujitsu.These days, he trains with striking coach Mike Valle, whom he met in the development program. His wrestling coach is Mark Perry, a two-time NCAA Division I national champion out of the University of Iowa. His style is creative and nontraditional -- the phrase effectively wild comes to mind.The best way to stifle him is probably to take him down. Hes a dangerous guy to shoot in on, but the last thing you want to do is give him freedom at a kickboxing range. He frequently switches stances, and the footwork -- and angles -- he uses to set up his offense is downright artistic. He figures to have a pretty significant power advantage over Caceres, although Caceres should be a breath faster.To be clear, getting Rodriguez to the floor isnt a sure path to victory. He has an active guard and has demonstrated an ability to throw nasty elbows off his back. That doesnt mean you cant score points (or hurt him) from top position, but its not necessarily a picnic doing so.Caceres is unpredictable in his own right, which, if nothing else, should make for an entertaining fight. Caceres isnt the type to take a physical, clinch/takedown-heavy approach. Hes relatively small for the division and he tends to fight as such. He relies on speed and timing on the feet and scrambling ability when bigger opponents look to take him down. Hes a talented featherweight, but stylistically, hell have to beat Rodriguez in elements of his own game.The fact this is a five-round main event might favor Caceres. As flashy as he can be, hes also pretty calm. Rodriguez is aggressive, and the risks he takes in the Octagon have big potential payouts. They also require energy. Im not sure I expect this to make it to the fourth and fifth rounds, but if it does, it would be interesting to see if Caceres has an advantage in the gas tank and how hes able to use it.Prediction: People tend to underrate Caceres, and theyre doing it again ahead of this one. That said, its tough to outright pick him against an opponent with such prolific offense. Rodriguez via second-round TKO. Air Max Tavas Mens.com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Cheap Air Max . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge.http://www.bestairmaxtavas.com/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break.Will Spurs beat Chelsea on Monday night to keep the title race alive? Paul Merson gives his prediction... Read on to see who Merse is tipping to come out on top... Mersons last predictions Result Merses prediction Man City 4-0 Stoke 2-0 Aston Villa 2-4 Southampton 0-2 Bournemouth 1-4 Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle 2-1 Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal 1-1 Leicester 4-0 Swansea 1-1 Tottenham 1-1 West Brom 3-0 Everton 1-2 Man Utd (FA Cup) 1-2 Crystal Palace 2-1 Watford (FA Cup) 1-0 Chelsea v Tottenham (Monday Night Football, 8pm, live on Sky Sports 1 HD) Im going to go for a Chelsea win and for there to be goals. I watched Chelsea at Bournemouth last week and they will let in goals for absolute fun, and Tottenham have to have a go and Chelsea are good going forward. Tottenham arent going to go there and lie down, dont worry about that. Even if Leicester have won they still arent going to go to Stamford Bridge and get embarrassed. It will be an entertaining football match.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-2 (28/1 with Sky Bet) Will Tottenham still be in the title race on Monday? Everton v BournemouthI know theres nothing to play for but this is a big game for Roberto Martinez. I dont think he can afford to lose this at home. You like to think the players are going to produce for him, and if they dont I think that will be it. Hes got to win this game, and show a little bit.The thing with Bournemouth is that theyve got where they needed to get so they are going to take their foot off the gas, because theyve had to work hard every single week for a result. What theyve achieved is phenomenal, so I can understand whats happened with them, but this is still a dangerous game for Everton.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (15/2 with Sky Bet)Newcastle v Crystal PalaceIve got to go for Newcastle, theyve got too much to play for. Palace have just had a hard game at Wembley and are in the final of the FA Cup, whereas Newcastle are fighting for their lives. If Newcastle can just start well I think theyll win the game. Im going to for a massive three points for Newcastle.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (15/2 with Sky Bet)Stoke v SunderlandAbout four weeks ago this was a hard game for Sunderland. Now I look at it and think Sam Allardyces side have a real chance. Stoke have let in four goals three games on the trot, and have to be careful theyre not complacent. But they do have some players who can hurt youu, whoever theyre playing. Air Max Tavas For Sale. This is the hardest game to call because Sunderland are playing for their lives, but surely Stoke are going to get better. I think it will be a bad result for Sunderland.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (5/1 with Sky Bet)Watford v Aston VillaWatford are gone. They put all their eggs in one basket and lost in the FA Cup semi-final. People will think Im going mad because Villa are absolutely shocking, but I dont think there are a million miles between these two teams, just one has two good strikers and the other team doesnt.But how many games have Watford won in the last 10? The semi-final result was a kick in the teeth for them, but I think Villa still have to score first. If Watford score first theyll run away with it.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (11/2 with Sky Bet)West Brom v West HamWest Brom are a hard team to beat, you hear all these West Brom fans say: Oh, its boring Tony Pulis football, but look where they are in the league. How many teams go to Tottenham and get a result?They are also in the middle of the table. If Pulis was the manager of any of the three teams in the relegation scrap theyd be where West Brom are, which tells you everything. West Brom fans need to be careful what they wish for.Having said that, I think West Ham will win this game because they have to, and itll be quite an entertaining game.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (15/2 with Sky Bet)Swansea v LiverpoolLiverpool dont need this game. Swansea were atrocious against Leicester last week and really Liverpool should win 5-0. Jurgen Klopp has a big game against Villarreal to prepare for and its bigger than this.Swansea will have a go and Liverpool, whoever they put out, will have a go as well. Theyre not going to go there and bore everyone to death, theyll go out and enjoy themselves. Swansea have got Gylfi Sigurdsson, who can put the ball on a sixpence, and Liverpool arent exactly going to be working on their set-pieces so Ill also go Ashley Williams first goalscorer as well.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-2 (12/1 with Sky Bet)Arsenal v NorwichNorwich will know what they have to do, if Newcastle and Sunderland have got results then they need to get something out of this game.At the same time, Arsenal are fighting now. Theyve gone from trying to win the league to fighting for the top four. I expect Arsenal to win this game, Im one of those people who think theyll keep winning and most of the time they let you down. But they need to win, because if Manchester United and West Ham win they could soon be out of the top four. PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (13/2 with Sky Bet)Manchester United v LeicesterIf youre a Manchester United fan you dont want Leicester winning the Premier League on Sunday, that would be the last thing you need. If youre the manager of Manchester United and that happens youre in severe trouble.Louis van Gaal is under pressure as it is. I know theyre in the FA Cup final, but if this team get beat at home and Leicester win the league in front of 75,000 of their fans? They arent going to be happy with that. No disrespect but if little Leicester go to big Manchester United and win the league - its embarrassing Im afraid. The story of winning it is unreal, but to put the icing on the cake and go and win it at one of the biggest football clubs in the world? Honestly, Ive already thrown the book Im reading into the sea because of Leicester.But I dont think it will happen, though, and Manchester United will win this game. I was very impressed with them in the first half of the FA Cup semi-final, and with Wayne Rooney playing a bit deeper theyre a better team.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (8/1 with Sky Bet)Southampton v Manchester CityIts a dodgy game for Manchester City this. They are fighting to get into the Champions League and have a big game next week against Real Madrid. Southampton are a good team and this game could open the top-four race right back up. I like Southampton, Manchester City will have to rest players and take a chance, and theyre not playing Stoke. Southampton have to score first but if they do they could go on and win the game.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (5/1 with Sky Bet) Win a t-lab Peloton t-shirt We have five of these awesome t-shirts to give away in our free prize draw - enter now! Also See: Premier League questions What can happen this weekend? Super 6 Up to £30 free matched bet Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '