that included three birdies against four | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 26 '17
WALTHAM, Mass. Cheap Swingman Thunder Jerseys . -- Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart said he will make his 2016-17 season debut Wednesday night against the Chicago Bulls.Smart, who injured his ankle in Bostons final preseason game against the New York Knicks, missed the Celtics first three games of the season. He returned to practice Monday and deemed himself ready for game action.I went through the full practice. The ankle felt great. I will be playing Wednesday, Smart said. So it feels good to be back out here with those guys.Smart is Bostons top bench option and expected to increase his ballhandling responsibilities after the departure of Evan Turner in the offseason. Celtics coach Brad Stevens often utilized Smart as the first player off the bench in the preseason, leaning on small-ball lineups that pair him with starters Avery Bradley and Isaiah Thomas. Smart averaged 9.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3 assists and 1.5 steals over 27.3 minutes per game last season.Its Smarts defense that distinguishes his play and the Celtics will get a jolt on that side of the ball. With Smart hampered by injuries during his career, having missed 39 games over two-plus seasons, Stevens was asked if hes worried about Smart going full throttle immediately after coming back from injury.We feed off of his being full-bore, Stevens said. Hes a big addition to our team.Smart will join a second-unit backcourt that has leaned heavier on second-year guard Terry Rozier.[Smart will] be a huge help for us, offensively and defensively, Rozier said. You feel his presence. Hes always talking, hes loud. Hes what you want. Hes going to help our second unit.The Celtics exercised their future options on both Smart (fourth year, $4.5 million) and Rozier (third year, $2 million) before Mondays deadline. The team did not trigger the fourth-year option for 2014 first-round pick James Young. That will keep $2.8 million off the books next summer when the team might be able to make another run at a big-ticket free agent.Young, who won the battle for the teams 15th roster spot in training camp, will be a free agent after the season. Cheap NBA Jerseys . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1.http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- With two victories and 10 other top-10 finishes, Dustin Johnson has turned himself into golfs most consistent player this year. Which makes his opening round at the PGA Championship all that more surprising.Johnson opened with a 7-over 77 at Baltusrol Golf Club that included two double-bogeys and just a single birdie. He finished the day tied for 143rd place, ahead of only five other players, three of whom are club professionals.The score also left him a dozen shots off the lead of Jimmy Walker after just 18 holes.After back-to-back pars to start his round, Johnson pulled his tee shot on the par-4 third hole and was forced to lay up, then three-putted for double.He immediately bogeyed three of his next four holes, then posted another double on the 11th hole, when he left his second shot in a fairway bunker. He even failed to take advantage of his length on the two closing par-5s, finishing his round par-bogey.In his previous seven starts -- which included each of those wins -- Johnson had posted a scoring average of 68.68 with no round lower than 73. His last score as high as Thursdays round was a 77 in the third round of the Playyers Championship in May. Cheap Thunder Jerseys China. Johnsons playing partners -- and fellow 2016 major champions -- fared much better in the opening round.Just 10 days removed from his victory at The Open, Henrik Stenson birdied three of his last seven holes to post a 3-under 67. That put him in a share of fifth place entering Fridays second round.I thought I played a very solid round, Stenson said. I wasnt in too much trouble at any time. Hit a lot of fairways, a lot of greens, and gave myself some good chances. Maybe felt like a slight lack of preparation on the putting green this week was showing up on a few occasions, but all in all, I think I putted OK, and I made the most of the ones I needed to make. And a couple birdie putts coming in there, which 3-under in a major is always good.Masters champion Danny Willett shot a 71 that included three birdies against four bogeys.Each of those players is trying to join Rory McIlroy (2014) and Jordan Spieth (2015) as the only players to win multiple majors in a single year during this decade. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '