Good Morning!Just woke up and saw there | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
huangjian123 Dez 3 '18

wasn’t a thread http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/sheldon-richardson-jersey , words and links up here will be limited so I can get this posted.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our Open Thread full of beer and rib recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:The Vikings have reshuffled their practice squad per Chris.From Lucas, the Sack Daddy, Everson Griffen is set to resume football activities after an absence from the team for health reasons. Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com they have a preview of the upcoming Vikings vs. Saints game.Presser Points: Zimmer on stopping the run, 3rd-down defense and anticipating the Saints.Beyond the Gridiron: The Miracle.There’s more in the Vikings media vault Authentic Ben Gedeon Jersey , check it out.League news: From NFL.com the Giants trade DT Damon ‘Snacks’ Harrison to the Lions.Derek Carr responds to report about locker room strife.Eric Reid grievance against Bengals denied by arbitrator.Broncos QB Chad Kelly arrested for trespassing.We come to today’s media selection: The Scorpions-BlackoutAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/laquon-treadwell-jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.Three things to watch: Vikings Vs. 49ers A lot of questions will be answered come Sunday when the Vikings face the San Francisco 49ers in its regular-season home opener at U.S. Bank Stadium. But, regardless if those questions will be answered, it’s finally time for Sunday lounging, day drinking and regular-season football. Here are a few things to pay attention to:1. Richardson’s debut, and that defensive front Some people think defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson will be a bust, some people think he will be beneficial up front. Well Womens Eric Kendricks Jersey , he finally gets to make his case on why he was brought to Minnesota, and to give all the non-believers, something to actually believe in. I believe with Everson Griffen on one side and Danielle Hunter on the other, then Garoppolo will be in a lot of trouble. Those aren’t the only two that will be applying pressure. You got Linval Joseph and Richardson in the middle, honestly I’ll be shocked if a 49ers running back will be able to get through that wall. I’m also intrigued to see if the coaching staff decides to rotate any of the young defensive linemen into the game. One player who I would like to see get worked into the game is second-year defensive end Tashawn Bower, who seen minimal action last season, only playing in two games. 2. The workload of CookI know Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , there’s been a lot of talk about Cook’s return and it may be starting to get old. But, the time for him to finally play in regular-season action is here. I have to at least bring it up, because it’s relevant and people are hyped about his return. The real thing to pay attention to is the amount of carries that Cook will get in week one. Especially when Minnesota has a trusty workhorse in Latavius Murray, who rushed for 842 on 216 carries and scored eight touchdowns last season.Not to mention the Vikes do have both undrafted free agent running backs in Roc Thomas and Mike Boone. It makes you wonder if the Vikings are at all concerned about Cook’s productivity since the team decided to hold onto both Thomas and Boone. 3.Treadwell’s impactThis is the season that we will see the most productivity out of wideout Laquon Treadwell during his three NFL seasons. During the preseason he caught a total of six passes for a total of 55 yards, which is about ten yards a catch.Treadwell only participated in nine games during his rookie season in 2016. He caught just one pass for 15 yards. He saw an increase in productivity in his sophomore campaign last season. He played in all 16 games and managed to scrape up 20 receptions for 200 yards. Just like what everyone else is saying, this is Treadwell’s season to prove that he can be successful in the NFL.