s without pay following his critical comments about | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 29 '17
Light heavyweight contender Isaac Chilemba and up-and-comer Oleksandr Gvozdyk will meet in a scheduled 10-rounder in one of the HBO PPV undercard bouts on the Sergey Kovalev-Andre Ward card on Nov. Cheap Athletics Jerseys . 19 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Main Events announced on Thursday.While Kovalev (30-0-1, 26 KOs) will defend his three 175-pound world title belts against former super middleweight world champion Ward (30-0, 15 KOs) in the main event, the Chilemba-Gvozdyk winner will be angling for a shot at the belts.Chilemba (24-4-2, 10 KOs), 29, of Malawi and based in South Africa, had a crack at Kovalev in his last bout, getting knocked down in the seventh round but going the 12-round distance in a decision loss to one of boxings most powerful punchers on July 11 in Ekaterinburg, Russia, near Kovalevs hometown. It was Chilembas second loss in a row but his previous defeat, a 12-round majority decision to Eleider Alvarez 10 months ago in a title eliminator was controversial with many believing Chilemba deserved the nod.Chilemba said he will train for Gvozdyk with former pound-for-pound king and former light heavyweight champion Roy Jones Jr.Oleksandr Gvozdyk, with a good amateur background, is highly rated and undefeated as a pro. Im going to work with my idol, the person I look up to most, Roy Jones Jr., Chilemba said. This is a huge opportunity for me to train with him, learn from him, and have him in my corner. Not only is he the greatest, but he cares and has love for the game. Im looking forward to getting back in the ring, and completing what I should have done in my fight against Kovalev, but 10 times better than ever.Said Jones: Isaac is a very exciting fighter with a lot of upside. I am very excited to be training him and be part of his team now. I look forward to seeing much bigger and better things from him in the future. He is fighting a very good opponent so we look forward to this challenge. I cant wait to start to work with him.The 29-year-old Gvozdyk (11-0, 9 KOs), a 2012 Olympic bronze medalist from Ukraine who now trains with Robert Garcia in Oxnard, California, is coming off a fifth-round knockout of former world title challenger Tommy Karpency on the Terence Crawford-Viktor Postol undercard on July 23 in Las Vegas.I am really happy to have this opportunity to fight on such a big card like Kovalev-Ward, Gvozdyk said. Thanks to (promoter) Top Rank, Main Events and to my manager Egis Klimas to make my goals come true. Chilemba is a tough opponent and I am expecting a tough fight. Its a good test for me and I will pass it.Said Garcia: Oleksandr Gvozdyk is an Olympic medalist with a lot of amateur experience, great skills and tremendous power. Chilemba is a very good fighter who lost a decision to Kovalev. I think Chilemba will bring the best out of Gvozdyk. Gvozdyk is very dedicated and came to the USA to become a world champion and this fight gets him closer to that dream.Main Events CEO Kathy Duva put the fight together with Top Rank vice president Carl Moretti, who used to work for her.Isaac was a warrior against Sergey Kovalev, she said. That was a tough battle for both fighters. Many fighters would have preferred a tune-up fight after facing Sergey Kovalev for 12 rounds but Isaac has the heart of a champion. He wasted no time getting back in the ring and demanded the toughest opposition we could find for him.Said Moretti: This is a huge opportunity and a step-up fight for Oleksandr, especially fighting on this card. We believe hes ready but theres only one way to find out and well all have the answer on Nov. 19. Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Cheap MLB Jerseys . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseys.com/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. NEW YORK -- David DeJesus got dressed with one arm and even joked that he might be back in the lineup Sunday after sitting out one game against a lefty. "Shoulders good," he said with a smile that he readily attributed to powerful pain medication. DeJesus hit a bases-loaded triple before hurting his right shoulder when he crashed into the outfield fence, and the Chicago Cubs beat the New York Mets 6-3 on Friday night behind resurgent starter Edwin Jackson. Injured in a New York ballpark for the third time -- with his parents in the stands for each one -- DeJesus is headed to the disabled list with a sprained right shoulder, manager Dale Sveum said. Chicago was still deciding on a corresponding roster move for Saturday. "Pretty much tried to run through a wall to catch a ball," an appreciative Jackson said. Nate Schierholtz homered and slumping Anthony Rizzo had three hits for the Cubs in the opener of a three-game series between big-market teams trying to rebuild. Jackson (3-8) went six innings for his second consecutive win, allowing one run and five hits while striking out seven. "Just trying to get in a rhythm," he said. Daniel Murphy hit two RBI singles and David Wright had three hits for the second consecutive game, but his baserunning blunder stopped a Mets rally in the seventh. New York has lost nine of 11 since a five-game winning streak. Mets starter Shaun Marcum (0-8) was hit hard early but retired 12 straight during one stretch and pitched into the sixth. It was his first outing since throwing eight innings of splendid relief in a hard-luck loss to Miami on Saturday, when the Mets were beaten 2-1 in 20 innings. "Its not tough on me, its probably more tough on the guys in here," Marcum said. "I think Ive said it a thousand times: I could care less about my personal wins. Its more about the team." Coming off a 14-inning victory Thursday at home over Cincinnati, the Cubs won their second in a row after dropping eight of 10. Rizzos bloop single started a four-run second. Dioner Navarro also singled and a walk to Luis Valbuena loaded the bases with none out. After a visit from pitching coach Dan Warthen, Marcum gave up an RBI single to Darwin Barney before Jackson struck out. DeJesus then hit a drive beyond the reach of rookie centre fielder Juan Lagares that banged off the right-centre fence for a three-run triple, giving Chicago a 5-0 cushion. "You get those early runs, its definitely a luxury," Jackson said. "More times than not its going to be a close game. Youve got to pitch mistake-free, or pretty close to it. Cheap Athletics Jerseys China. . But when you come out and get an offensive explosion like we did tonight, its definitely great." One inning later, Lagares led off with a triple to nearly the same spot and DeJesus -- running almost full speed -- crashed hard into the wall while trying to make the catch. He extended his right arm but the ball ticked off the end of his glove, and DeJesus prone right shoulder slammed into the padded wall. "That was a good one," he said. "I couldnt stop and it felt like I ran into the wall and my shoulder just went the other way." His glove was knocked off his hand, and DeJesus immediately went down, writhing in pain on the warning track as he reached for his shoulder. "It was just like the pressure just didnt want to stop," he said. After Lagares pulled into third, every Cubs fielder went out to the warning track to aid DeJesus along with Sveum, a trainer and a worker in an EMS top. But in an encouraging sign, DeJesus got up and walked off the field under his own power, his right arm hanging limp along his side. Ryan Sweeney took over in centre field, and DeJesus went for X-rays. Sveum said the outfielder will need more tests when the swelling goes down to determine a more definite prognosis. "Thats kind of the player he is. He plays hard every day and unfortunately that fence got the best of him today," Sveum said. DeJesus, who grew up nearby in New Jersey and went to Rutgers, said he previously injured a shoulder and tore thumb ligaments on two separate occasions at Yankee Stadium. He said his parents and a close friend have been in attendance for all three injuries. "Ive had some bad luck here," he said, adding that his parents came down to see him after he came out of the game Friday. "At least theyre here, they didnt have to watch it on TV." Lagares scored on Murphys two-out single, but Valbuena chased Marcum with a two-out RBI double in the sixth that made it 6-1. New York got run-scoring singles in the seventh from Murphy and Lucas Duda off James Russell, but Wright was cut down at third by Alfonso Sorianos throw when he tried to go first to third on Dudas one-out single to left. Carlos Marmol worked a perfect eighth and Kevin Gregg got three quick outs for his eighth straight save to begin the season. NOTES: The Cubs confirmed that Triple-A infielder Ian Stewart was suspended 10 games without pay following his critical comments about the organization. ... Attendance was 32,208 on a night when Foreigner played a postgame concert at Citi Field. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '