among the league leaders with 106 hits. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Sep 12 '17
At a 4-10 overall record for the split following a win over sinking rookies from Team Envy (6-7 after starting 5-1), NRG Esports is not having the kind of season it envisioned. Grey Air Max 90 2018 . A postseason slide last split before falling to Team Liquid in the quarterfinals, the revamped NRG lineup for this split with South Korean import AD carry Oh Ohq Gyu-min was supposed to take the club to the next level.Alternatively, it has been a struggle throughout; the transitioning pieces on the squad have found it difficult to be on the same page. With only four games to go in the regular season and 2.5 games behind in the chase for the final playoff slot, the odds are firmly against it advancing to the knockout rounds.Ace mid laner Lee GBM Chang-suk, though, shares enough optimism and confidence for the entire team.Because I was ... God, GBM replied when asked how NRG were able to blow past Envy in a must-win match to keep the teams playoff hopes alive.You were God? I asked.I was God today, he said. Thank you.Charismatic, fun loving and an aura of carefreeness around him, GBM is a one-of-a-kind player in the world of League of Legends. A top mid laner in 2015 on the Jin Air Green Wings, the veteran moved over to North America at the start of the year with the newly founded NRG Esports. After falling in a sweep in the first round vs. Team Liquid last split in the playoffs, the entire starting five but GBM was overhauled, and it has been an uphill battle since for the self-proclaimed American God to find his footing overseas.We have to get on the same page, GBM explained. In particular, he stressed the need for himself, jungler Lucas Santorin Larsen and Alan KiWiKiD Nguyen to start finding synergy together when it came to making decisive calls for the team. We need to get on the same page, and we need to practice. [Us three] need to be on the same page.For NRG, coming together has been the most difficult obstacle. This is a team of five skilled players who have never before played on the same professional team; there have been occasions when things have clicked, like those fleeting moments in which NRG appear to be a top-four (maybe even top-three) club in the league. But then, like it was a mirage. The facade washes away and were left with the true NRG Esports: a team filled with a lot of shiny parts, but nothing to truly connect them.I talked to GBM about his time with the Jin Air organization and how his old club has also struggled this season to find any sort of consistent play.Theyre always afraid to play confident, GBM said about the Green Wings. They dont have confidence. They need more seasoning, more play, because Jin Air coaching style is always super safe [and] dont like risky. I was Jin Air, so I know why thats the problem. They have to play more risky, be more confident and more aggressive.Although the results havent been there just yet, GBM isnt shy about discussing his love of America. He prefers the weather, views and atmosphere over his time in Korea. His personal preference for room temperature is around 85 degrees, and he remarked how the cold air in South Korea often got him sick due to the conditions. In the bright skies and sunny weather of Los Angeles, GBM feels as if he has found a place he can thrive in.Ending the interview, we played a game of word association. I ran down members of his team and asked him what were the first words to come to mind.Santorin? I asked.Strong.Quas?Spear.Kiwikid?Sword and shield.Ohq?Crossbow.Finally, I inquired, So what does that make GBM?Christ. White Air Max 90 2018 . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Red Womens Air Max 90 . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapairmax90discount.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina believes a little rest is all he needs after an MRI exam on his right knee showed only inflammation. Hes hopeful of being back in the lineup on Tuesday. "Everything came back negative and thats a relief," Molina said Sunday. "A couple days and Ill be ready to go." Molina, who topped NL vote-getters for the All-Star Game, was certain hed be ready for that game. He said the knee had been bothering him for a month but felt worse Friday, especially when he ran, "so that scared me." So the team sent him for medical tessts. Pink Air Max 90 Online. "Yeah, its definitely something thats worrisome, such a valuable piece of our team," manager Mike Matheny said. "There was no question about it, it was best to get it looked at." Matheny said it would be a day to day situation. The Cardinals have Monday off. Molina leads the National League with a .346 average, was tied for the league lead with 26 doubles and among the league leaders with 106 hits. Hes played in 81 of the first 86 games and led major league catchers in innings. Backup Tony Cruz made his ninth start Sunday against the Marlins. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '