What do the oddsmakers over in Vegas think about the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
liny195 Dez 25 '18

Buccaneers and Bears matchup this weekend in Soldier Field? So far this season Beau Allen Jersey , the Buccaneers have opened as underdogs every week. By the time kickoff came on Monday night, Tampa Bay was favored by three points. Once again, Tampa Bay will be underdogs this week, the Buccaneers are currently +3. In no way am I a professional gambler and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also, the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from mine. Betting with the spread: Currently, the Buccaneers are +3 . This means that if you were to take the Buccaneers with the spread, they could lose by 2 points and you’d win. If they lose by 3 points, it means you push, so the bet offsets. On the opposite side, if you took the Bears at -3 , they’d have to win by 4 for you to win the bet. Same as before, if you pick the Bears -3 and they win by 3, you push. Spread bets always have the same odds, which are -110. This means that you need to risk $110 to win $100. It’s surprising to see Chicago favored. I know it is in Chicago, but Tampa Bay, in my opinion, has the more talented roster and has looked better than Chicago this season, against much tougher opponents.Money line bets: As of late friday night, the Bears are -155. The Buccaneers are +135. In money line bets, all the team you bet on has to do is win. In terms of what the -155 means for the Bears, you’d have to risk $155 dollars just to win $100 because they are the favorite to win this game. The Buccaneers at +135, means that a $100 dollar bet would win you $135 dollars. Again, a bit surprising to see Tampa Bay at +135. Maybe it’s solely based on the way Khalil Mack has been playing.Over/Under bets: Again, no matter what way you pick Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey , the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 46陆 total points scored . If you take the over, the Bucs and Bears must combined to score 47 points in order for you to win. Obviously, the under is 46 or under. So, now we get to the part where I try and beat Vegas. Last week, I picked Tampa Bay straight up (+115) (lost) and I also took the over 53 陆 (won). My current record on the season is 4-2. I will continue to keep a tracker all season of how I am doing, but a little side note, this is the best start I have ever had to the season in terms of trying to beat Vegas for Buccaneer games.A few things to consider: Tampa Bay, is 5-1 at the spread in its last six games. Personally, I love the spread this week. Tampa is 2-0 this season when they are underdogs at kickoff. Also, the total has gone over in 4 of the last 5 games Tampa Bay has played on the road. After reading that, you probably feel like the over is a pretty safe bet鈥?Not so fast, the under has hit in 5 of the last 6 games Chicago has played. Vegas really doesn’t make this easy. The final point, the Bears are 20-5 straight up (money line) in their last 25 games played at home against Tampa Bay.My picks: Buccaneers at +135 and the under 46 陆. These are my favorite picks of the year so far. Like I said earlier, Tampa Bay has the better roster and they have the better quarterback, whether it’s Winston or Fitzpatrick, which is the main reason I am so confident in them winning this game. One player can ruin this prediction and that’s Khalil Mack, but in the past, Demar Dotson has held his own against some of the league’s best pass rushers. He always shows up for the big test and I believe he will do so this weekend. In regards to the over/under, Chicago doesn’t have the best offense in the world and I think the Buccaneers defense can build off of their second half performance on Monday night. On the offensive side of the ball, I expect the offense to have a good week, but not a great week, like they have the first three games (outside of the first half monday). It should be a fun one, but i’m very confident in these picks. - The Buccaneers scored their first touchdown of the game on a four-yard scoring pass from QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to TE O.J. Howard to end an eight-play, 75-yard drive lasting 3:59.- Howard scored his second touchdown of the game with 15 seconds remaining in the first half, catching a three-yard score from Fitzpatrick to end an 11-play, 75-yard drive lasting 3:46. Howard now has a team-leading five touchdown catches this season and 11 in his career.- On Carolina’s opening drive of the second half Adam Humphries Jersey , with the Panthers facing third-and-six, LB Lavonte David and DT Gerald McCoy combined to sack Carolina QB Cam Newton for a nine-yard loss. That half-sack is David’s first this season. He now has 18.5 in his career. McCoy now has 2.0 sacks this season and 50.5 in his career.- Later in the third quarter, DE Carl Nassib registered his first sack of the game, bringing Newton down for a 10-yard loss. He now has 3.0 this season and 8.5 in his career.- Fitzpatrick threw his third touchdown of the game in the third quarter, connecting with WR Adam Humphries on a five-yard touchdown to end a 10-play, 84-yard drive lasting 4:31.- Humphries and Fitzpatrick connected for another touchdown in the fourth quarter, a 30-yard score that ended a six-play, 79-yard drive lasting 2:22. Humphries now has two touchdown catches this season and six in his career. - Humphries and Howard are the first Buccaneers teammates to have multiple touchdown catches in the same game since 2010 (Mike Williams & Kellen Winslow, 12/26/10 vs. Seattle).- Today’s game marked the third time this season that QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown for at least four touchdowns, the most such games in a single season in team history.- With today’s totals, the Buccaneers now have 2,853 passing yards this season – the third-most by a team through eight games in NFL history. Tampa Bay has 3,574 yards of offense this season, the fifth-most by a team through the first eight games in NFL history.MOST PASSING YARDS THROUGH FIRST EIGHT GAMES - (NFL History)1. St. Louis Rams 20002,9352. Denver Broncos20132,8683. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20182,8534. San Diego Chargers 20152,6955. Indianapolis Colts 20142,692MOST YARDS THROUGH FIRST EIGHT GAMES - (NFL History)1. St. Louis Rams 20003,9312. Denver Broncos20133,7313. Indianapolis Colts 20143,6184. San Diego Chargers 19823,6105. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20183,574