It's very good experience | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Dez 25 '18

I'm pretty certain most npcs sold all heal potions and Buy MS2 Mesos I recall an npc in the crafting town that sold a few of the lowest degree flowers/seeds and fatigue lowering potions. What happened to these? My very first run of zakum cost over like 50 all cures and I still lost because I ran outside (He had been about the last stage and very low hp too...). Additionally, Spell traces and "star power" are brand new to me. When I found them out about lv70ish, I maxed lv80 equipment. Later to find out this was a mistake, of course. I got to 120 pretty fast from there and found the 120-130 gear needed way more. Aside from farming monsters, there must be another way people are becoming spell traces. I found out about extracting them from scrolls and so started my alch stuff but as lv10 is sort of far for today, can anyone tell me just how many describe traces one actually gets out of a scroll? Is that even how most men and women get the vast majority of theirs?

R&J is good but does anyone actually do any other PQ for 120+? I haven't seen anyone asking to join elsewhere. Does everybody on that party game making thing (if you go to boss place like hilla) only leave you? She was too annoying solo. I haven't really played maybe a couple of years. Only started again 2-3 days ago. Each the new stuff was somewhat crazy on my old characters so I created a new one. The most dependable way is to perform Alcaster's long and tedious quest line, which means you can buy them from him.

There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells, following a dull pursuit, but he only sells you at a time so that you must keep going through precisely the same conversation over and over if you want a bunch. Elite mobs generally fall a couple, but it is hardly a volume that will endure you. Sometimes people sell them in FM.Spell Traces are largely obtained from critters and from quests (like sudden missions) and events (attendances, event boxes, etc). Amount 11 Alchemy, had to extract scrolls, is not easy to reach or to keep (it sheds back to level 10 if you don't craft something every day).

And there are always Spell Maplestory 2 Mesos Traces being marketed in FM. Nobody employs any other PQ.Other than directly grinding, in levels 100-140 you are able to do Monster Park Extreme. It's very good experience, and drops a great deal of equipment which you may either utilize or NPC for meso. It drops particular "Purple Senior" set, which is level 60 but constantly Epic on show, making it effortless to get some 4-6 percent hat, overall, gloves, and shoes, if you do not already have something greater.