Cannoneers or even Zero | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Dez 29 '18

Their large two-handed MS2 Mesos weapons often pay most if not all the owner's body obscuring it from the view of earth. Maybe you bought a nice Nexon overall or perhaps fuse-anviled a cool looking armor into yours but it's sad that it's not visible when you're standing idle or even walking. Well after hours (such as 5 minutes) of extreme (casual) thinking and preparation I've invented a solution to this issue.

Presenting the Holster it is a piece of Nexon gear which goes from the cape slot at the Nexon tab which enables the user to "place their weapon away" when they're standing or walking at a similar fashion to idle Demon Avengers, Cannoneers or even Zero. The thought of this Holster is that in case you think that your weapon looks nice enough without the need to mask it with a different Nexon weapon or if it simply covers your whole body obscuring your avatars body out of presence then this piece of gear will help.

Cons: It goes within the cape slot therefore no cape for you. Decision: This is merely a measly proposal and im not gonna bug Nexon for eternity if it's ignored but I believed it'd be a fun idea to share with people. Comment on what you believe. And DA have their weapon automatically slung on their backs when not in combat is far more attractive than the weapon being stored in such a manner that hides the human body (and in some cases, the face too).

You see the scabbard in your back when you are climbing a ladder or rope. Nonetheless, it Buy Maplestory2 Mesos seems that if you are just walking around you'd rather have that dangerously sharp blade right alongside your face...)But, I think that using the manner MapleStory does its character rendering, it would actually be less painful to change e.g. 2H Swords to act like Desperados, than it would be to introduce a "Cape" that reveals the current weapon's hilt when at rest, and causes the character's arms to hang at their sides.

Geändert von StevenCao Dez 29 '18