we didnt get a fine, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Sep 21 '17
What happened last night that you need to know about? Joe McDonald gives us his take on the biggest and best performances. Christopher Tanev Canucks Jersey Authentic . This is where we say, Morning, Joe.Matthews brings it large: Amazing. Simply amazing. Few could have predicted Auston Matthews would have that kind of impact in his NHL debut Wednesday night. The best part of his four-goal night was he did it with ease. Im not saying his accomplishments were easy, but it was the so-called little things that made his performance look effortless. His positioning was perfect. He was strong on the puck. He played as though he were a veteran and not a 19-year-old kid. (Ask?Erik Karlsson, whose pocket he picked for his second goal.) Sure, hes the first NHL player to score four goals in his debut, but the best part was seeing his mother in the stands with tears in her eyes. Thats a big journey for a kid who grew up playing hockey in Arizona and chose to go to Switzerland to develop, rather than the traditional junior or college route. Despite a 5-4 overtime loss to the Ottawa Senators, Matthews debut with the Toronto Maple Leafs was incredible. In our preseason picks, I said the Winnipeg Jets Patrik Laine would win the Calder Trophy as the rookie of the year. Any chance I can take that back? During the World Cup of Hockey, Matthews proved his worth for Team North America, but no one could have expected this. Its going to be great to watch him help the Maple Leafs become a contender once again.Dont forget about McDavid: As the final buzzer sounded after the Senators won in OT, it was time to change the channel to watch the Edmonton Oilers and the Calgary Flames. I was thinking it would be funny if?Connor McDavid?scored three goals as a response to Matthews night. Well, the newest 19-year-old captain came up a bit short, scoring twice and adding an assist to lead the Oilers to a 7-4 win over the Flames in the first game at Rogers Place. Like Matthews, McDavid was a stud for Team North America during the World Cup, and he proved once again in the Oilers season opener why he should be considered one of the best players in the world. He missed a good portion of the 2015-16 season with a broken collarbone, so the hockey world didnt get a true glimpse of his talents at the NHL level. Unfortunately, fellow 2015 top pick?Jack Eichel (No. 2 overall) of the?Buffalo Sabres?suffered an ankle injury during practice Wednesday and will be sidelined indefinitely, so once again we wont see McDavid-Eichel go head-to-head to start the season. Honestly, its not even a debate anymore as to whos the most dominant.And thats not all: Speaking of young players, Matthews and McDavid set the stage for fellow budding superstars to make their debuts on Thursday. The most anticipated is by Laine. The Finnish player, who was selected second overall in June behind Matthews, will make his debut Thursday night against the Carolina Hurricanes. I expect he will make a strong push for that this season. Im not saying hell score four goals like Matthews did, but Laine is a confident kid who will make his presence felt with authority. No doubt he will use Matthews debut as motivation. Im also interested to see the New York Rangers Jimmy Vesey make his NHL debut against the New York Islanders Thursday at Madison Square Garden. He was the biggest college free agent during the offseason; a lot is expected from him this season. Daniel Sedin Canucks Jersey Authentic . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Loui Eriksson Canucks Jersey Authentic .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. http:///...-canucks-jersey-c-9/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has accused Haas driver Esteban Gutierrez of interfering with the battle for the lead at the Singapore Grand Prix by not paying attention to blue flags.Daniel Ricciardo was closing on leader Nico Rosberg towards the end of the race when they come up to lap the battle between Felipe Massa and Gutierrez. The Haas driver has developed a reputation for ignoring blue flag this season, and Wolff said he was in the way again in Singapore.We ran into a little bit of a traffic situation with Felipe and Gutierrez, who were fighting for position, Wolff explained. Gutierrez at least makes it the same for everybody, he doesnt care who is trying to overtake!But honestly, I want to say there is a fight for the race win going on between two guys fighting for every tenth and one guy cruising around interfering with the race and its always the same guy.So I think [team manager] Ron [Meadows] was shouting to [race director] Charlie [Whiting] and Felipe went out of the way and Esteban was just cruising out there and enjoying the gap he was making to Felipe.But Haas team boss Guenther Steiner defended his driver, saying Guiterrez has become an easy figure to blame.I think hes a little bit of a punching ball at the moment, Esteban, because I think he was pretty good today and he was racing Massa, why should he get out of the way? Steiner said. Ryan Miller Canucks Jersey Authentic. You get out of the way when he needs to, but I think he was very fair today, I must admit. I dont see a problem with what he did, its easy to say when youre as dominant as Mercedes is, so I would take that comment as a Toto comment.Lewis Hamilton made a well-documented hand gesture at Gutierrez when he felt he had been held up by the Mexican at the Hungarian Grand Prix and Steiner believes that has earned his driver an unfair reputation.I think it all started with Lewis giving him the finger, Steiner said. It all started with that one, so I dont think thats a correct gesture from a Mercedes driver. So I think it all started with that.They [race control] didnt have to call us twice, we got out of the way, we got as quickly out of the way as Massa. I would leave it there, Im not going into any more. Totos got his opinion, we have got our opinion, we didnt get a fine, the FIA didnt complain so if he has got a problem he needs to go and see the stewards. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '