t match at that court Wednesday night.Two tournam | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 4 '19
This post contains spoilers. Hydro Flask Coffee Sale .Will Baker (B.J. Britt) has returned! Ginny Bakers (Kylie Bunbury) mysterious older brother had disappeared since the second episode, and I wont lie, I kind of thought he was dead.Sometimes this show does things that dont make sense, like dangle Ginnys brother in front of us and not follow up on the storyline. Fans have long memories (ask me how I feel about Aria not being at Callie and Arizonas wedding in the seventh season of Greys Anatomy), so it seemed odd, if not inexplicable, to know that Will existed, but was absent from the MLB All-Star Game and his sisters on-field brawl.However, the writers were kind enough to explain why Ginnys brother went MIA for the majority of the season. Will is apparently wrapped up in some shady business, and Amelia Slater (Ginnys agent, played by Ali Larter) is doing her best to manage everything away, as usual.In fact, Will did show up to his sisters second start with one hell of a shiner -- thanks to being behind on a loan payment -- and Amelia handed him a check, and told him to get going so he wouldnt be a distraction.Im sure most people are fed up with Amelias micromanaging of Ginnys life, and her interactions with Will come off as a little patronizing, which isnt helped by the fact that they are racialized. The optics of a wealthy white woman publicly shaming a black man over finances are not great for her, no matter how good her intentions might be. The admonishment she received from Evelyn Sanders (Meagan Holder), the wife of Ginnys teammate Blip, was more than just the acknowledgement that putting Wills business in the street is awkward as hell; there was a watch it tone, which probably had a double meaning. This show has proven itself to be all about identity politics, so theres no way the writers missed any part of that dynamic.Will has some sort of business plan for which he wants Ginnys backing, and Amelia is totally suspicious. And honestly, I dont really blame her. Hes Ginnys brother, and I want to believe he has her best interests in mind and is not just trying to make a buck for himself. But he is acting shady.Additionally, who knew a rain delay could provide such a dramatic background? Is this what happens in the majors? I have questions.In other news, theres trouble in paradise. This episode featured some heavy squabbling between Ginny and catcher Mike Lawson (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), which is sure to give the #Bawson fandom heart palpitations. The two of them couldnt be chummy forever, but I would love to see some more sophisticated drama than Mike lashing out at Ginny over the Padres benching him for a game and shopping him around for a trade.However, Mikes barrage of bitterness was quickly tempered when fellow player Omar Robles (Jason Canela) confides in Mike and Blip that he thinks he has feelings for Ginny. Mike dismisses the thought with a spirited explanation of how Robles doesnt know Ginny at all, and if he did ? hed know that she hums Katy Perry songs horribly off-key, and that she loves grape soda and hates cilantro. He declares to Robles, You dont have feelings for her.But everyone, including Robles and Blip, knows that hes talking to himself.After acknowledging to himself that he has feelings for Ginny, Mike tells general manager Oscar Arguella (Mark Consuelos) that he wants to be traded to Chicago. Couple that with the promo for the next episode, which shows Ginny and Mike getting awfully close, and the #Bawson followers were sent into a frenzy.The idea of Ginny and Mike being a thing is kind of cute, but Im pissed off about it. Theres the obvious fact that Ginny is 13 years Mikes junior and the cliché of a team-based romance budding, just because a woman has joined the majors. Plus, theres the anger I feel as a queer person who played sports growing up in a heterosexist environment where crushes on teammates were not cute.Theres also something tone-deaf about the way Ginnys teammates flirt with her and the way Mike has developed feelings. I cant help but feel that if Ginny Baker was Jeff Baker and the first openly gay pitcher in MLB, the working environment wouldnt be nearly as cute.No one would want him to see them naked; no one would be flirting with him. But, because everyone is straight, a teammate romance is forbidden love. Its playful and sexy. Never mind the fact that in real life, the fear of intra-team romances has created homophobic environments on many a ball club.Ive been hoping the writers wouldnt take this storyline there because it does everyone a disservice, but it looks like they are. It bums me out. I hoped they were better than this, which reminds me: Where is that waitress when I need her? Whats her name? Cara?Bring back Cara! At least shes not Ginnys freaking teammate. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Wide Mouth . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Straw Lid . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.hydroflask32oz.com/32-oz-wide-mouth-bottle.html .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. NEW YORK -- The U.S. Tennis Association says a spectator was arrested by police after he jumped over a wall surrounding a U.S. Open court at the end of a match.USTA spokesman Chris Widmaier said the man got onto Court 13 after Kateryna Bondarenkos 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-5 victory over Zheng Saisai, the last match at that court Wednesday night.Two tournament security guards moved the man away from Bondarenko, and he then was handcuffed and arreested by police, according to Widmaier, who added that neither player was harmed. Hydro Flask Wide Mouth. He said the spectator was charged with interference in a sporting event and was issued a 10-year no trespassing order by the USTA.Widmaier called it always very disappointing when some knucklehead behaves in this way. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '