dont look back, and you try to be your best at that moment. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 5 '19
NASSAU, Bahamas -- The results will be analyzed and scrutinized, along with his swing, his short game and his putting. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Trainers . But its no stretch to suggest that perhaps the biggest takeaway for Tiger Woods this week will be his ability to play four rounds of golf without physical issues.Woods is unlikely to contend at the Hero World Challenge this week, and he might finish well back in the pack of 18 players. But a week of good health is another form of victory.Now ranked 898th in the world -- everyone else in the field is 38th or better -- Woods makes his long-anticipated return to competitive golf after a 15-month, injury-induced layoff.He was back on the course Monday at Albany Golf Club for a practice round that included former major league baseball players Derek Jeter and Tino Martinez along with Olympic gold medalist Justin Rose.The nine-hole practice round followed a lengthy warm-up session and was followed by more practice afterward.For Woods to have any chance of returning to a semblance of his previous form, that is what needs to be routine. Practice, play, practice. And practice some more. And be able to do it without pain, which can lead to bad habits.I was in the gym with Rosie ... the same thing, Woods said Monday after the practice round, referring to Rose taking the last seven weeks off to deal with his own back issues. Hes 36, and its the same thing. It takes him close to an hour and a half to be able to hit balls. You have to do all the work to protect yourself.Its the same deal. We miss the days of going to the first tee and hitting a 300-yard drive with a balata ball and persimmon driver. It takes time; Ive had my issues.In that regard, Monday was a good sign. Woods went at it hard Sunday during a two-plus hour practice session in which he was testing his equipment and hitting numerous shots with all his clubs. As the session progressed, Woods began hitting at the command of his caddie Joe LaCava -- cut with a driver, draw with a 3-iron, and all manner of different ball flights.It was an impressive display of what still exists in Woods arsenal. But he admitted that there is only so far he can push. While he did not say he is on any kind of ball count related to practice, he acknowledged that hes been warned by his medical team to learn the danger signs of overextending.All of that, he said, is what has led to such a lengthy delay in his return. Prior to Sunday and Monday, the last time I was able to witness Woods hit balls for any extended period was in late April, when he opened Bluejack National, a course he designed near Houston.That day Woods did a clinic on the driving range and played five holes of the new course. It happened to be the first five holes of golf he had played since having two back procedures in the fall of 2015.The view at the time was that Woods looked rusty, but not bad -- that if he was planning a return, a month to six weeks down the road didnt seem unreasonable.When presented with that scenario, Woods said that was a positive day, but he still was a long way from where he needed to be.I didnt have any speed in my swing yet, said Woods, who agreed that his follow-through might have appeared forced. I was being careful. Not only the speed difference, but I hadnt played any holes yet. And I had just started the testing process.And that presents another scenario not often discussed: What equipment would he use? Woods said that clubs and balls have evolved so much in recent times that it takes plenty of time to figure out what is right.When Nike Golf announced in August that it was getting out of the business of manufacturing golf clubs and balls, it meant Woods would have to look for new equipment. And there was no shortage of products to sample as his office in South Florida filled with golf clubs.This is just one company, Woods said Sunday when testing the TaylorMade driver and woods along with the Bridgestone golf ball he said he will use this week. Each company has at least five or six different golf balls. There are different shafts, heads. Different launch angles. Back then, I wasnt in golf shape yet. I got tired hitting golf balls after 20 or 30 minutes.And then it becomes a law of diminishing returns. Its such a different deal.Woods has always been an equipment geek. He is very savvy when it comes to various shafts, lengths and weights. He knows exactly what he is playing with and can notice the slightest difference.Working out those details has been just another aspect to his comeback, but it also shows how seriously he has been taking it. Air Max 1 Wholesale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Air Max 1 Clearance . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.airmax1outlet.com/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards are already locked into NASCARs final four. Many people believe Kevin Harvick is almost a lock, given his record in recent years at Phoenix International Raceway.So whos left? Who are the other drivers fighting for the right to race for the 2016 Sprint Cup Championship next weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway?This is the third year for the elimination-style Chase, and Sundays Can-Am 500 at PIR has the potential to produce the kind of playoff-level drama to identify the Homestead contenders that NASCAR was hoping for when it shook up the championship format.There will be 40 drivers trying to win the 312-lap race, but the stakes are higher for those who remain Chase-eligible: Joey Logano, Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin and Kurt Busch. And, of course, Harvick, whose mastery of Phoenix will be put to the test as he tries to rally from seventh in the standings into the top four.Theres a tremendous scrap going on for the final two open transfers, with Logano and the trio of Joe Gibbs Racing teammates -- Kyle Busch, Kenseth and Hamlin -- all separated by just two points. Meanwhile, Harvick and Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kurt Busch face the longest odds. Harvick is 16 points out of fourth place in the points, while Buschs 34-point deficit puts him in a must-win situation.Harvicks chances of upping his run of five wins in his last six Cup Series starts at Phoenix will be examined in a separate story. Heres a look at the rest of the Chase-eligible contenders.Joey Logano, 4,074 points: Logano is the youngest and least experienced of the remaining eight, but he already has Final Four experience during the elimination era. Although he has never won a Cup race at Phoenix, the driver of the No. 22 Team Penske Ford is a solid performer on the desert mile, with three top-5s and eight top-10s in 15 starts. He has finished top-10 in six of his last seven races at Phoenix, including a third-place in the November 2015 event.This has been a good racetrack for us, Logano said. In the past we have run really well here. We havent gotten the win yet, but we have come really close and we had a good car here in the spring, as well.Logano realizes that much of the focus Sunday will be on Harvick and the three Gibbs Toyota drivers, so Logano has tried to remain focused on his own task. He was quickest among the Chase-eligible drivers in the first Cup Series practice at Phoenix, running second to Ganassi Racings Kyle Larson.We have learned as a race team to worry about ourselves, Logano said. That is the only way we will control our own destiny. We also learn from what other people are doing to change what we are doing sometimes.Kyle Busch, 4,074 points: Busch owns a Phoenix win, but it came back in 2005. His career numbers include five top-5s and 14 top-10s.Busch is the defending Cup Series champion, and outside of Harvick (who has never been eliminated from a Chase round since this format was introduced in 2014), few drivers have demonstrated they are more capable of performing at their best when they need to.When you do have a championship, you dont have the same pressure and tension and kind of float through the process and let what comes to you come to you, Busch said. Thats what we did last year. This year we are doing the same sort of thing and making sure we do all the right things to have a solid Sunday so we can move on to next week.Thats what our mindset is and what our goals are.Busch knows he simply needs to stay ahead of the drivers he is racing for Final Four eligibility.We just need to make sure we finish ahead of those who we are racing, he noted. Were all so tight that it all boils down to just finishing ahead of those we are around. We have to beat the 20 [Kenseth], we have to beat the 11 [Hamlin] and we have to beat the 22 [Logano].If we do all those things,, then well be fine. Clearance Air Max 1 Outlet. Matt Kenseth, 4,073 points: Given a choice, Kenseth would probably prefer to be racing for the transfer into the Final Four at a track other than Phoenix. His sole win in 27 PIR starts came back in 2002, and he has managed just six top-5s and 11 top-10s. Kenseth has finished in the top 12 at Phoenix only three times since 2010.I feel like weve had some good runs here, he said. It hasnt been our strongest track probably the last four or five years, but in the spring we didnt run bad. I think when were on, we can be competitive here.Kenseth refuses to believe that having three JGR drivers fighting over the remaining two transfer spots will hurt the teams efforts in the lead-up to Sundays race.I think that we work better together as a group than anything Ive ever been part of, he said. So far that hasnt changed at all over the four years that Ive been there. So I wouldnt think that it would change this weekend, and I wouldnt think it would change next weekend.Certainly, once the race starts, obviously were all trying to get the best finishes we can for our respective teams, he added. But I think during the weekend we all share everything we learn throughout practice, bounce ideas off of each other, and try to as a group come up with the best setups that we can for Sunday.?Denny Hamlin, 4,072 points: Of the remaining Final Four hopefuls outside of Harvick, Hamlin has the best record at Phoenix, with a win in 2012 and 10 top-5s. However, he has racked up three finishes of 19th or worse since that win.Hamlin was at the center of the Gibbs teams controversy after the race two weeks ago at Martinsville, with Kenseth and Busch believing he may have blocked them from achieving better finishes. The third-place that Hamlin earned that day may prove to be important in the event that a tiebreaker is involved in sorting out the points for Homestead.Were all going to battle each other hard and race each other as hard as we can because we all ultimately know that we have to beat each other to get in, he said. You do it as fair and clean as you can.For me, if I dont make it, we just didnt run good enough, he added. If we dont make it, its not my teammates fault -- its our own. We know we have to run up front, and every position matters.Hamlin admitted that he wouldnt have any issues with roughing up a competitor late in the race at Phoenix for one of the transfer spots to Homestead, but said he would draw the line at wrecking a teammate.Thats my answer today, he joked.If one of my teammates wrecks me this weekend, Ill be mad for a couple days and Ill get over it, he added. I mean, its just part of it. I respect them all enough to understand that we are competitors, but we are also teammates, and thats a very fine line. Youre going to have hurt feelings here and there because we are battling each other -- which is what we all wanted to do.Kurt Busch, 4,040 points: The Busch brothers both won at Phoenix in 2005, and Kurt has notched 16 top-10s in 27 starts. He has finished in the top seven in six of his last seven attempts, but with a 34-point deficit to Logano and Kyle Busch, he knows that a win on Sunday is his only realistic chance of advancing to Homestead.Lots of math can be thrown into it, and theres other variables with teammates that are in and teammates that are out, but in all honesty, it comes down to raw speed, it comes down to execution and being able to have the perfect type of race, Busch said. This type of format demands perfection and being able to win at any moment to continue to advance or to win the title.You just give it your all, he added. Theres no second-guessing things. You go for it, dont look back, and you try to be your best at that moment. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '