t, who was screened by Zack Smith.Game notes Senators starting goalie Craig Anderson, coming off a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 7 '19
HOUSTON -- Despite mounting criticism in recent weeks, Brock Osweiler continues to look pretty comfortable in Houston. Air Max 90 Wholesale .Osweiler bounced back from an ugly performance by throwing for 186 yards and a touchdown to help the Texans remain perfect at home this season with a 20-13 win over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.The Texans (5-3) have lost all of their road games, including a 27-9 loss to Denver on Monday.He had a good day, coach Bill OBrien said. Youre judged as a quarterback by helping your team win and I thought he did a nice job of helping us win.Osweiler has struggled in his first season with the Texans, but has been better at home where hes thrown eight of his nine touchdown passes.Im not concerned about the criticism, Osweiler said. Getting a win at home going into the bye to really put an exclamation mark on the first half of the season means so much to me.On Sunday, he gave the Texans a 7-0 lead on a 6-yard touchdown pass to C.J. Fiedorowicz in the second quarter. The Texans made it 14-0 when Lamar Miller bulled his way into the end zone from a yard out later in the quarter. That score was set up when DeAndre Hopkins used one hand to make a 12-yard reception.Osweiler believes hes starting to find chemistry with his star receiver.Every time I break the huddle, Im looking to see where hes at ... trying to see if I can get him the football, he said.Hopkins finished with four receptions for 44 yards.The Lions (4-4) cut the lead to seven when Theo Riddick connected with Matthew Stafford on a 1-yard touchdown reception early in the fourth quarter.Houston added a field goal after that before a 34-yard field goal by Matt Prater got Detroit back within a score. But Houston recovered an onside kick and ran out the clock to secure the victory.We couldnt put enough points on the board, offensively, in the first half, we were just stagnant, Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. Defensively, we stopped the run until midway through the third quarter and they really took control on the ground. We just didnt play as well as were capable of.Stafford threw for 240 yards and a touchdown for Detroit, which had a three-game winning streak snapped as the Lions were unable to continue a string of late-game comebacks.I wish I could have done it earlier in the game, Stafford said. Ive got to play better and we have to play better as a team, as an offense, earlier in the game so were not in that situation.INJURIES: The Lions were without top cornerback Darius Slay, who missed the game because of a hamstring injury. Houston receiver Jaelen Strong injured his ankle in the second quarter and didnt return. Texans nose tackle Vince Wilfork didnt return after injuring his groin in the third quarter and receiver Will Fuller left the game in the fourth quarter with a leg injury.OBRIENS OUTBURST: Houston coach Bill OBrien was seen yelling at special teams coach Larry Izzo after the Texans had just 10 men on the field for the opening kickoff of the second half. OBrien got in Izzos face and yelled for several seconds before being pushed away by another member of the staff. He turned around for a second and started to walk away before whipping back around and screaming at him for several more seconds.But OBrien denied the incident.I dont know what you guys are talking about, he said. No idea.Then he was asked about being pushed away by a staff member.No, I dont think so, he said. I dont remember that one bit.A second follow-up yielded perhaps the most telling answer of the exchange.Theres conversations that happen on the sideline, he said. Thats just kind of the nature of the game.CLOWNEYS CONTRIBUTIONS: Houston defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, who was the top overall pick in the 2014 draft, sacked Stafford for a 9-yard loss to give him three sacks this season. It was his ninth tackle for a loss this season, which is a career high.UP NEXT:Lions: Detroit visits Minnesota on Sunday.Texans: Houston is off next week before visiting the Jaguars on Nov. 13.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max 90 Clearance Sale .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.clearanceairmax90.com/ . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . CALGARY, Alberta -- Dougie Hamilton wasnt going to change his approach after being held without a goal through Calgarys first eight games. His patience paid off Friday night.Hamilton scored his first two goals of the season and added an assist to lead the Flames to a 5-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators for their third straight win.For me, I have to get pucks on net. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they dont, you just have to keep shooting, said Hamilton, who entered the game with 22 shots, second on the team.Hamilton broke a 2-2 tie halfway through the second when, from the sideboards, he spun and whipped a shot from a bad angle over Chris Driedgers shoulder.It was the second goal on five shots to beat the rookie goaltender, who entered the game with a 2-1 lead. He took over to begin the second after Andrew Hammond left with a lower-body injury.There was definitely a little bit of nerves early, said Driedger, who finished with just 11 stops on 15 shots in his third NHL appearance. A tough game to stay into with not a lot of shots, but theres no excuses.Sam Bennett, Sean Monahan and Michael Frolik also scored for Calgary. Johnny Gaudreau and former Senator Alex Chiasson each had two assists.Brian Elliott stopped 31 shots and has started each game during the Flames winning streak.Hes a veteran guy and he knows how to manage the ebbs and flow, Calgary coach Glen Gulutzan said. Hes a worker, hes a grinder, and he stays with it and he got rewarded tonight. After those two bounces, he played really good for us.After a rocky first three starts in a Flames uniform in which he gave up 14 goals on 87 shots, Elliott has been much sharper his last three starts while yielding just five goals on 88 shots.At the start of the year we didnt really know whaat kind of team we were and how to play effectively, Elliott said. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale. Now guys are really buying into what we need to do.Erik Karlsson and Kyle Turris scored for Ottawa.(Driedger) gave us a chance. They just scored on the chances that they had, Karlsson said. They scored from the corner, they hit the boards and it bounced. Thats the way its going to be sometimes.Bennett tied the game 2-2 just 1:25 into the second on a setup from Chiasson. He has goals in three consecutive games and has six points during a four-game point streak.The story of the first period was Ottawas 30th-ranked power play, which looked anything like that.Trailing 1-0, the Senators needed just 4 seconds on their first man-advantage for Karlsson to tie the game. Two minutes later, Ottawa went back to the extra man and converted again, with Turris shot eluding Elliott, who was screened by Zack Smith.Game notes Senators starting goalie Craig Anderson, coming off a shutout in Vancouver on Tuesday, was granted a leave from the team to attend to a personal matter. ... Driedger, who played three seasons of junior hockey for the Calgary Hitmen (WHL), appeared in his third NHL game -- all in relief. ... Calgary first-round pick Matthew Tkachuk played in his seventh game, creeping closer to the point where the Flames need to make a decision on whether to send him back to London of the OHL. If he plays in a 10th game, the first year of his entry-level contract will kick-in.UP NEXTSenators: At Edmonton on Sunday night before returning home for three games in five days.Flames: Host Washington on Sunday night before heading out on a four-game trip. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys ChinaSupply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '