d and New Hampshire beat Temple 57-52 on Monday night in the NIT Season Tip-Off.Smith made a layup | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 8 '19
If Rellah Boothe is as good as her ranking, the Texas Longhorns on Friday signed one of the best three high school seniors in the country. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale .But if Boothe is as good as she thinks she is, then the Longhorns just hooked up with the player who will change the landscape of NCAA womens basketball.Boothe, a 6-foot-1 forward at IMG Academy (Bradenton, Florida), averaged 22.7 points, 9.9 rebounds and 1.9 steals per game for a 16-12 team last season as a junior.But shes capable of much more. Just ask her.Im going to show you, Boothe said. Im going to average 45 points a game this season.Boothe, the No. 3 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100 for the 2017 class and a 2016 gold medalist with the USA Basketball U18 team, said shes offended to be ranked third. In her mind, shes the best player in the class.A lot of people are underestimating me, said Boothe, the top forward in the class. Me being No. 3 is very false. I feel very disrespected. Im not bragging or boasting. I just have confidence.She is confident for a reason.She has a pro body, said IMG coach Shell Dailey, who envisions Boothe as a small forward or a stretch 4 at Texas. Then you look at how she plays. She plays hard. She plays with intensity you cant teach.Rellah is a versatile lefty with range. She can shoot the 3 with ease. She can attack the rim and post up. That [package] is what attracted so many coaches.Indeed, Boothe visited Texas, Ohio State, LSU and Florida. She narrowed her choice to the Longhorns and Buckeyes and then chose Texas.The Longhorns are getting a player who seems ready for the college game. She has been a star since she arrived in high school, averaging 19.1 points, 10.6 rebounds and 3.2 steals as a freshman at Potters House Christian Academy (Jacksonville). She averaged 20.7 points and 13.8 rebounds as a sophomore before deciding to transfer to IMG for her junior year.Despite all of Boothes awards and recognition, it is one game during her sophomore year that people are still talking about -- and might be talking about for years to come. As a sophomore at Potters House against Blackman (Murfreesboro, Tennessee), which was ranked No. 1 in the nation at the time, Boothe had a signature game: 37 points and 22 rebounds in a Potters House win. On that Blackman team was Crystal Dangerfield, now a freshman guard at UConn. Boothes assessment of her own performance? I could have done a lot better.Boothe says Texas is on the verge of greatness and shouted out 5-foot-6 point guard and incoming recruit Chasity Patterson as part of the talent surge that is about to hit the Longhorns.Patterson is the No. 4 player in the 2017 recruiting class -- and the No. 1 point guard -- and she combines with Boothe to give the Longhorns a nucleus of elite prospects. Both could contribute to the Longhorns quickly.Im not expecting 40-0 right away, Boothe said of the Longhorns, who went 31-5 last season, reaching the Elite Eight of the NCAA tournament. I know its going to take some time.It may take a year or two to win a national championship. But I guarantee you that before I graduate, I will win championships with an S at the end.With the addition of Boothe, Texas joins Tennessee as the only schools with two top-10 prospects in their 2017 class.Three top-10 players remain undeclared: No. 5 Sidney Cooks, No. 6 Chennedy Carter and No. 10?Michaela Onyenwere. Cooks is considering Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin and UCLA. Carter is believed to be down to Kansas and Texas A&M. Onyenwere is considering Tennessee, Duke, UCLA, Louisville and Arizona State.All are expected to sign during the NCAA early signing period, which runs through Nov. 16. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.wholesaleairmaxchina.com/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. PHILADELPHIA -- Jaleen Smith hit two free throws with 12.9 seconds left for a three-point lead and New Hampshire beat Temple 57-52 on Monday night in the NIT Season Tip-Off.Smith made a layup in traffic as New Hampshire took a 53-52 lead and Smith had a steal underneath the Temple basket.Shizz Alston Jr. missed a long jumper for Temple and Smiths free throws made it 55-52. Alston Jr. missed a long 3-pointer and Daniel Dion made two more free throws with 2 seconds left.Sophomore foorward David Watkins hit a career-high five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for New Hampshire (2-0). Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale. Tanner Leissner had 12 points and eight rebounds and Dion added 12 points.Obi Enechionyia had 20 points, for his second straight 20-plus-point game, and seven rebounds for Temple (1-1). Daniel Dingle hit three 3-pointers and scored 13 points. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '