title by submitting Miesha Tate at UFC 20 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 5 '17
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Britain had never won an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics before Sunday. DJ LeMahieu Jersey .In a span of about an hour, Max Whitlock gave the British two.He already had won a bronze medal in mens all-around at the Rio Games, then took the top spot in the floor exercise and pommel horse Sunday. He wasnt able to properly celebrate after the floor because his two events started just more than 90 minutes apart.I had to go back to the training gym, refocus and get warmed up to do my job on pommel horse. ... It was tough, he said.Whitlock finished fourth in the preliminary round but turned in a stellar routine on the floor to win with a 15.633 score. He outdid Brazilian crowd favorites Diego Hypolito and Arthur Mariano, who finished second and third.But the Brits werent finished yet. Whitlock and Louis Smith repeated what they did at last years world championships by taking gold and silver, respectively, in the pommel horse. Whitlock finished at 15.966 and Smith at 15.833.I think Britain can safely say that were the best pommel horse workers in the world, Smith said. Its just pride. Its nice not to hear a Japanese or American anthem for once. Its nice to hear the British anthem. So, yeah, its just incredible.Smith pushed the British team into contention when he won bronze on the pommel horse at the 2008 Olympics. Whitlock made his Olympic debut in London, where he won bronze on the pommel horse and the team took bronze. Smith continued to lead Britain in London, taking a silver medal on the pommel horse.But he was unable to capture that elusive gold medal, leaving that honor to Whitlock. Minutes after he collected his second gold medal, Whitlock was asked about the significance of the victory not only for himself but for Britain.I dont know when it will hit me, he said. I dont know if it will to be honest. I just sort of go along and do my thing and go with the flow, but this feels pretty crazy. So Im looking forward to sitting back and sort of taking a look.Smith watched Whitlocks performance Sunday and marveled at what he saw.Incredible performance. Cant fault him, Smith said. Im quite good at eating humble pie and when Im beat, Im beat. It was a fantastic routine. I cant knock the guy.Whitlock seemed a bit dazed after his performance as he walked past reporters. Instead of wearing his gold medal around his neck -- as every other winner did Sunday -- Whitlock clutched his tightly in his right hand while he spoke. He wasnt sure why he didnt put it around his neck.I dont know, really. It is pretty heavy to be honest, he said with a chuckle. Ill go back and keep it safe. Im very proud today. Jose Reyes Rockies Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Nolan Arenado Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/charlie-blackmon-jersey-c-11/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Former UFC female bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will attempt to reclaim her title against Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 on Dec. 30 in Las Vegas.The UFC 207 pay-per-view event takes place at T-Mobile Arena.Ronda Rousey has been the biggest, baddest female fighter on the planet since we got into womens fighting, UFC president Dana White said on the The Herd on Wednesday. Ronda had a bad loss, obviously, lost her title -- shes still Ronda Rousey at the end of the day.Rousey (12-1) has not fought since she suffered a stunning knockout loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193 in November. The first female to ever sign with the UFC, Rousey had recorded six consecutive title defenses, five of which ended in the first round, prior to the loss.Fighting out of Glendale, California, Rousey was a massive favorite heading into her seventh attempted defense against Holm. The former professional boxing champion proved to be a mismatch for Rousey, however, hurting her with left hands before finishing the bout with a left head kick.Rousey has laid low since the loss, but White said shes been in the gym and denied her confidence has been shaken by the loss.It was never about a psycholoogical problem with Ronda, White said. Todd Helton Jersey. She wanted time off. She said, I want to go away and relax. This girl worked hard for us for three years, non-stop, fight promotion after fight promotion. She wanted time off and in this sport, I say it all the time, if you even hint, I want to retire of I want time off, you need to do it.Nunes (13-4) won the title by submitting Miesha Tate at UFC 200 in July. She is currently on a four-fight winning streak and has 12 career finishes in 13 wins.Current Invicta FC featherweight champion and UFC fighter Cris Cyborg Justino has been loudly campaigning for a fight against Rousey. The two have gone back and forth in headlines for years and a bout between them would likely be the biggest fight in female MMA history.According to White, should Rousey reclaim her title at UFC 207, a future matchup against Justino is likely.Cyborg wants that fight, Ronda wants that fight, White said. Rondas plan is to come back, win her title back. If that happens, the Cyborg fight will definitely happen. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '