said Dont worry about it, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 18 '17
SAN JOSE, California -- The Latest on reaction to 49ers Colin Kaepernicks recent decision to not stand during the national anthem in protest of police killings of unarmed black men (all times local):4:15 p. Jerseys NFL Cheap .m.The police chief in Santa Clara, home to Levis Stadium, says he will urge the leadership of the officers union to put citizens safety first after its members said they may boycott policing 49ers games if quarterback Colin Kaepernick is not disciplined.Santa Clara Police Chief Michael Sellers said in a statement Saturday that he will work with the officers association and the 49ers to find a solution.Sellers says that while he and many in the law enforcement community have been saddened and angered by Kaepernicks words and actions, he will ensure the police department continues to provide a safe environment at Levis Stadium.Kaepernick has refused to stand up during the playing of the national anthem before recent games as a way of protesting police killings of unarmed black men.---8:33 a.m.The union for police officers who work San Francisco home games says its members may boycott policing the stadium if the 49ers dont discipline Colin Kaepernick for refusing to stand during the national anthem and for his statements about law enforcement.A letter from the Santa Clara Police Officers Association sent to the 49ers was obtained Friday by KNTV-TV, the NBC affiliate in San Jose.It says that Kaepernicks protest has threatened our harmonious working relationship with the 49ers. About 70 officers from the Santa Clara Police Department patrol Levis Stadium when the 49ers play there.It also criticized what it called anti-police statements made by Kaepernick, calling them insulting, inaccurate and completely unsupported by any facts. Wholesale College Jerseys . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Authentic Stitched Jerseys . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.nfljerseyswholesaleusa.com/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Australian diving Olympic bronze medallist Maddison Keeney says her big-stage nerves are behind her - and she wants her critics to know it.The Kiwi-born talent is only 20 but has already endured the most ghastly of ordeals in big competitions.A stutter and fall off the springboard cost her a medal at the 2015 world titles, the video becoming a YouTube hit.A year earlier, she baulked at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games to lose out on gold.But as a smiling Keeney stood by the pool in Rio with a medal on debut around her neck, there wasnt an ounce of angst.I want to silence the critics a bit about my nerves,Keeney said after she and springboard partner Anabelle Smith claimed bronze in the 3m synchro.I think the media just blows that a bit out of proportion.I have had lots of problems in the last, but I think Ive grown a lot as a diver over the last couple of years and months, and Im ready.I thought I would be way more nervous than this, but I loved every moment of being out there.The statement was as strong as that of national coach Chava Sobrino, who two weeks ago named Keeney as Australias diving X-factor.She admitted that did touch the nerves a little.I just try my best, she said.Im a bit of a nightmare sometimes at training - Im a perfectionist in the pool, I can never settle for less than my best. Wholesale Jerseys USA. n a way thats a really good thing for me because I can keep pushing myself.I want to be the best.?Lagging in last spot with three dives to go, there were plenty of reasons why Maddison Keeney and Anabelle Smith should not have clinched an Olympic medal in Rio.Even when theyd clawed back to fifth in the womens 3m synchro final, they needed something special in their final dive to live up to their billing as genuine podium contenders.What followed was a forward two and a half somersault one twist pike, securing a best score of 71.10 to propel the pair from fifth to third.Its crazy because we both thought our last dive wasnt that good, said London Olympian Smith. Like I felt really far forward and I came up thinking `Oh, Im going to be so much further out than Maddie.But she said the same thing so I was like `Oh, that worked out well.Our coaches are unbelievable, theyve always got hope and theyve always got faith, said Keeney.They cheered us on and said Dont worry about it, just focus on this next dive, and thats what we did.Keeney will contest the preliminary round of the womens individual 3m springboard on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '