the net at 18:32 of the period, again on the power | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 20 '19
LOS ANGELES -- Just three weeks ago, the Buffalo Bills were 0-2 and Rex Ryan appeared to be headed directly for trouble. Cheap Nike Shox China .Ryan and his Bills emerged from the Coliseum on Sunday with their first three-game winning streak in a half-decade and every reason to think this once-problematic season can be memorable.With their 30-19 victory over the Rams, the Bills (3-2) kept pace in the AFC East race. After LeSean McCoy rushed for 150 yards and cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman grabbed two interceptions, Ryan acknowledged that his team has found its groove, and in plenty of time to save its season.It feels great, Ryan said. You know me, Im just an average coach, very rarely won three straight games, so it feels great. Weve just got to go for four now.The Bills hadnt won three straight since winning the first three contests of the 2011 season, which ended 6-10. Buffalos three-week turnaround is remarkable, but it played out logically in front of the stadium featuring a large contingent of long-suffering Bills fans eager to see their team in the Coliseum for the first time since a game against the Raiders in 1992.The defense produced its third consecutive strong performance, limiting the Rams to 345 yards and just one touchdown while forcing three turnovers even without defensive lineman Marcell Dareus, a late scratch after injuring his hamstring Friday.Robey-Coleman made the biggest plays, returning one of his picks for a touchdown in the stadium where he played his college ball. The Bills plus-9 turnover margin is among their greatest assets, Ryan said.I think the big deal is youre seeing 11 guys out there playing as one, Ryan said. They dont want to let each other down, and I think thats a great thing. ... It has nothing to do with individual glory and all that. I think weve sold out to just being a team and I think thats how were playing.The Bills offense was led by Tyrod Taylor -- who passed for two touchdowns and made enough big plays to counteract a few regrets -- and McCoy, who tore through a Los Angeles defensive line missing three starters. Buffalo didnt overwhelm the depleted Rams, but capitalized on several opportunities for a comfortable win.I could have easily have had over 200 yards, McCoy said.That confidence is worlds away from the Bills state just three weeks ago, when a 37-31 loss to the New York Jets prompted Ryan to fire offensive coordinator Greg Roman. Buffalo hasnt lost with newly promoted coordinator Anthony Lynn in charge, but McCoy believes the praise should go to the entire offense.It wasnt a dominating performance by our offense, or a dominating performance by our defense or special teams, McCoy said. It was all together. Thats a big win.The Bills didnt dominate the Rams, but they proved to be resourceful on both sides of the ball. That adaptability is a key to the three-game resurgence under Ryan.After consecutive wins over Arizona, New England and Los Angeles, the Bills schedule gets theoretically easier for the next two weeks, making a 5-2 start looked eminently possible. Buffalo returns home to host struggling San Francisco before traveling to Miami.Its gratifying for the moment, but man, we know weve got a ton of work in front of us, Ryan said. The gratification will come, obviously, if were fortunate enough to do what our plans are. But right now, weve got a flight home. Maybe it will be gratifying on the way home. Ill overeat, like always, but thats it.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Shox Clearance Sale . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Nike Shox Online . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. http://www.cheapnikeshox.us/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Asked if he knew when he scored his last goal, Jordan Nolan put his head down in the locker room. He laughed a little.I couldnt tell you, Nolan said. I dont even want to look back on it. Just kind of forget about it and just move on.Nolan scored his first two goals of the season -- and his first since April 2015 -- to help the Los Angeles Kings edge the Arizona Coyotes 4-3 on Wednesday night.Just some puck luck, I guess, Nolan said. I feel like I got some good chances here and just fortunate to go in.Trevor Lewis scored the winner off a turnover with 4:05 left. The Kings withstood a late power play and an extra attacker to hold on for their sixth win in seven games.Anze Kopitar had two assists and backup goalie Jeff Zatkoff, pressed into action to start the second period, faced 26 shots and made 25 saves.Martin Hanzal scored twice for the Coyotes in the first period, with Michael Stone assisting on both. Mike Smith stopped 29 shots, but gave up two goals in the final 7 minutes.I thought he was unlucky, Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said of Smith. Made some great saves but was unlucky. Im sure hes very frustrated, just like the rest of us.The Coyotes pulled Smith for an extra attacker for the last 1:34, but couldnt draw even.The teams scored 9 seconds apart in the third period. Nolans second goal of the night came from a shot from behind the net that bounced off the back of Smiths legs to give the Kings a 3-2 lead at 13:41 of the period.I see some of the top players kind of throw it at the net when theyre in the corner there, Nolan said. It goes in for them, so I thought why not give it a try?Arizonas Tobias Rieder, whod been a hard mark for Kings defenseman Drew Doughty for much of the game, took in a long pass from Alex Goligoski and got off a shot ahead of Doughty that beat Zatkoff at 13:50.That set the stage for Lewis winner.We did a good job kind of weathering their push in the second and tied it, Zatkoff said. It was a gritty win. We probably didnt play our best but its two points. Got contributions up and down the lineup.The Coyotes converted 2 of 6 power plays, the ffirst successful power plays in the past five games. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale. Nine of their last 10 games have been decided by one goal.The Kings went 0 for 6 on power plays.Forward Tyler Toffoli picked up two tripping penalties in the first 39 seconds of the game, the first which led to the Coyotes scoring their opening goal.Toffoli was sent to the penalty box nine seconds into the game, and six seconds later, Hanzal deflected Radim Vrbatas shot into the net for a 1-0 Arizona lead.Toffoli was whistled for tripping again at 39 seconds, but the Kings penalty kill unit prevented a second goal for those two minutes.Los Angeles tied it at 12:25 of the first when Dustin Brown skated up ice, flipped a centering pass to Kopitar and got the puck back from Kopitar. Browns shot attempt was wide but it went to teammate Dwight King, who put the puck past Smith.It was Kings fifth goal of the season.The Coyotes went ahead 2-1 on Hanzals wrist shot that went off starting goalie Peter Budajs stick and into the net at 18:32 of the period, again on the power play. Hanzal, with five goals, also has three two-point games this season.Before that goal, the Coyotes, with Smith making several stops, thwarted a 5-on-3 opportunity the Kings had for 53 seconds in the first period.Zatkoff got his first win as a King. He took over for Peter Budaj, who had four saves on six shots faced.Trying to win a game, right? Kings coach Darryl Sutter said of his move to go with Zatkoff. The Kings drew even again with Nolans goal at 10:14 of the second. Nolans backhand shot eluded Smith for his first goal of the season and first since April of 2015.Game notes Arizonas Oliver Ekman-Larsson played after leaving Tuesdays game at San Jose with an upper body injury, and logged an assist. ... Arizonas Shane Doan passed Wayne Gretzky for 19th place on the NHLs career list.UP NEXTKings: Open a three-game road at Montreal on Sunday.Coyotes: Host Columbus on Saturday, the first of back-to-back games against the Blue Jackets. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale JerseysWholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '