he ground the ball popped out of his glove for an error. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 19 '17
CINCINNATI -- Cutting down on batting practice is working for Tucker Barnhart. Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys .Barnharts first career grand slam capped the Cincinnati Reds five-run first inning, giving Anthony DeSclafani all the support he needed to beat his former team in a 6-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.I havent been hitting in the cage as much as I did early in the season, Barnhart said. I just take batting practice and get loose.Scott Schebler had three hits and Joey Votto a sacrifice fly as the Reds beat the Miami for the first time in five tries this season.With Miami leading 1-0, the Reds loaded the bases with three straight two-out singles in the first against Jose Urena (1-4), who was recalled from Triple-A New Orleans earlier Tuesday.Ivan De Jesus Jr.s walk forced in the tying run. Barnharts seventh home run this season extended his career-high hitting streak to 12 games.That first inning was tough, Urena said. I was trying to keep the ball down, but I couldnt find it. I was hanging too many breaking balls.Urena gave up five runs, seven hits and three walks in six innings.We get our run and get off on a good foot with the two quick outs, but then they score five, Miami manager Don Mattingly said.Coming off his first loss this season, DeSclafani (7-1) appeared to injure his left ankle making a sudden stop while running the bases in the fourth. He allowed two runs and seven hits in six innings with no walks and six strikeouts.I rolled my ankle a little bit, he said. Its swollen and sore right now, but Ive rolled it in games before and knew if moved around and kept it loose, I would be OK.DeSclafani made his major league debut with Miami in 2014 before being traded to the Reds for pitcher Mat Latos.Miamis Christian Yelich hit a solo homer in the eighth off Raisel Iglesias, the first extra-base hit allowed by Iglesias in 23 2/3 innings.Tony Cingrani worked around Ichiro Suzukis leadoff triple and a walk in the ninth to get his 14th save in 19 chances.WERE NO. 1: DeSclafanis balk with Dee Gordon on third base in the third inning was the major league-leading ninth balk committed by the Reds this season.FINALLY: Ichiro Suzukis ninth-inning leadoff triple was his first hit in 11 at-bats at Great American Ball Park, giving him at least one hit in every existing major league stadium.TRAINING ROOMMarlins: An MRI on Monday ruled out any Achilles tendon problems for infielder Justin Bour, according to manager Don Mattingly. Bour hasnt played since July 3 because of a right high ankle sprain.Reds: LF Adam Duvall, CF Billy Hamilton and 2B Brandon Phillips were sidelined with various nagging injuries, manager Bryan Price said.UP NEXTRHP Andrew Cashner (4-9) starts for the Marlins on Wednesday in the third game of the four-game series. He is 0-2 in his last six appearances, one in relief. Reds RHP Homer Bailey (2-1) is scheduled to make his fourth start since coming off the DL, his first in Cincinnati since Aug. 7, 2014. Authentic Chiefs Jerseys . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap Chiefs Store .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseys.net/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. PHOENIX -- Ricky Nolasco looked right at home in Dodger blue. The right-hander made a sparkling debut for surging Los Angeles on Tuesday night, limiting Arizona to four hits in seven innings in a 6-1 victory, the Dodgers 14th win in 17 games. "I was pretty pumped up," Nolasco said. "I havent been that locked in in a long time. It worked out great. I was able to make good pitches. I was definitely excited. The energy and adrenaline was going those first few innings, so it was awesome." Nolasco (6-8), acquired Saturday in a trade with the Miami Marlins, also doubled and singled, driving in a run and scoring another. "It just gives you more confidence when youre adding it to (Clayton) Kershaw, (Zack) Greinke and Hyun-Jin (Ryu), three pretty kind of top-notch guys there at the top of the rotation," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Then to add Ricky, if he can pitch like this, every time you go out there you think youve got a good chance to win." Adrian Gonzalez drove in three runs for Los Angeles but Hanley Ramirez went 0 for 4, snapping his 19-game hitting streak. Ian Kennedy (3-5), facing the Dodgers for the first time since serving a 10-game suspension for his role in a bench-clearing brawl a month ago in Los Angeles, allowed six runs, five earned, and nine hits in 5 2-3 innings. He hit Ramirez with a pitch in the first inning. The Dodgers pulled within 2 1/2 games of the NL West-leading Diamondbacks. Plate umpire Marvin Hudson warned both benches after Dodgers reliever Ronald Belisario hit Miguel Montero in the leg with a pitch in the ninth inning. Belisario had warned after the brawl that "its not over." He repeated that sentiment after the game but insisted he didnt hit Montero on purpose. "Its not over," Belisario said, "but it wasnt on purpose." So its still not over? "No," he said. The Dodgers, who won by the same score in Mondays series opener, have won 11 of their last 13 against NL West opponents, picking up seven games in the standings since they were a season-worst 9 1/2 out on June 22. Nolasco, who fanned five with no walks, shut out Arizona until the seventh, when Aaron Hill doubled off the glove of a diving Yasiel Puig in right field and scored on Martin Prados single. Arizona centre fielder Adam Eaton, making his season debut after being activated from the disabled list, stumbled and dropped Gonzalezs fly ball at the warning track with the bases loaded in the fifth. Kennedy had made his last seven starts on the road, including the June 11 outing in Los Angeles, where he hit Puig and Greinke with high pitcches in a testy game that included a bench-clearing melee. Black Friday Chiefs Jerseys. Of the eight suspensions that followed, Kennedys was the most severe at 10 games, although he missed just one start. The Arizona right-hander made things interesting in the first inning Tuesday when he plunked Ramirez in the shoulder. Nothing intentional, Kennedy said. "Up-and-in changeup slipped out of my hand," he said. Mattingly agreed. "We know that Kennedys not trying to hit Hanley," Mattingly said. "That was a changeup. They were just trying to get in. Thats nothing." Nolascos two-out single to right brought in the games first run in the second. A.J. Ellis and Skip Schumaker singled to start the inning, then Jerry Hairston Jr. grounded into a double play, leaving a runner at third with two outs as the pitcher came to the plate. Andre Ethier led off the Dodgers fourth with a single. With Ethier running on the play, Ellis struck out but Monteros throw to second sailed into centre field and Ethier wound up at third with one out. With the infield playing in to cut off the run, Schumaker bounced one to second, but Hill dropped the ball, ruining any chance for a play at the plate. Schumaker was thrown out at first, but the unearned run scored to make it 2-0. Nolasco opened the fifth with a double to right-centre, then Carl Crawford reached on a bunt single and Puig walked to load the bases with no outs. Gonzalez lofted one to deep centre, where Eaton lost his footing on the warning track and as he fell to the ground the ball popped out of his glove for an error. Two runs scored to make it 4-0. Puig came barrelling around third on the play and attempted to score, but Montero took the relay throw from shortstop Didi Gregorius. Puig shoved Montero as the tag was applied, then the two stared at each other as the young Dodgers star walked toward the dugout. "He plays with a lot of arrogance," Kennedy said. "I dont know if he was trying to run (Montero) over or what." After Kennedy walked two to load the bases in the sixth, Gonzalezs two-run single off Tony Sipp broke it open at 6-0. Gregorius robbed Schumaker with a soaring grab of a line drive to end the Los Angeles seventh. NOTES: Kennedy leads the NL with 10 hit batters. Detroit RHP Doug Fister leads the majors with 13. ... Arizona 3B Eric Chavez was a late scratch with a sore hip. ... Los Angeles pitchers have five hits in the first two games of the series. ... Seeking a sweep, the Dodgers send Ryu (7-3, 2.82 ERA) to the mound and Arizona counters with Tyler Skaggs (2-1, 3.65) in a matchup of left-handers Wednesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '