le NHL Jerseys Canada Who | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 24 '19
SAN ANTONIO -- One 3-pointer careened off the side of the rim. Mario Edwards Jr Jersey . Another missed its destination totally, crashing to the wood at the San Antonio Spurs practice facility with the tenacity of a medicine ball.Spurs power forward LaMarcus Aldridge understands the team wants him to incorporate more 3-point shooting into the arsenal for 2016-17, but these latest hiccups at practice seem like utopia compared to his early experience last season as the most coveted free-agent acquisition of 2015 joining a squad already chockful of established stars in Tim Duncan, Kawhi Leonard, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.Sixty-seven games, Aldridge said, letting out a laugh.Thats how long it took for Aldridge last season to find even the slightest hint of a comfort zone.I dont know that he struggled, Spurs general manager R.C. Buford said. I would guess there are very few mid-career changes where you walk in and its an instantaneous transition; especially in a group that had played together for a long time. I dont know that any of us felt like he struggled to begin with. It took time for us to understand how he fits best, and for him to learn how to best impact our club. I think he was very respectful of the group that was here. He had no intention of coming in and impacting our group in a way the team wasnt comfortable with.Deference no longer stands in Aldridges way, as he and Leonard now take the mantle of ushering the Spurs into their latest evolution sans-Duncan. Leonard still views San Antonio as a championship-caliber team, and it starts with me and LA [Aldridge], first, he said. If we win a championship, its going to be up to us to lead the group.That last statement represents a major shift in where Aldridge stood at this point last season.Think about it: Oct. 20, 2015, seems like a lifetime ago. But on that night, coming off a 104-84 loss to the Phoenix Suns in Game 5 of the preseason, Aldridge hit the court 20 minutes after the buzzer sounded at 9:44 p.m. For more than an hour, Aldridge took pass after pass from Spurs assistant Ime Udoka, firing countless jump shots from multiple angles, followed by a succession of free throws on one basket with him repeating the entire process again on the opposite end of the court.In that game, Aldridge shot 4-of-10 for nine points in 28 minutes, and up to that point, in two outings at the AT&T Center, he had connected on 8 of 24 shots.Thats why a tired and sweaty Aldridge walked back out on the court in practice gear to get in more work, as workers scrambled to pull up the floor off and get the ice ready for an upcoming San Antonio Rampage hockey game. Aldridge didnt leave the court until 11:14 p.m. that night.I dont really know these rims like that, Aldridge said at the time. Everything is still new to me.Not anymore.Im a lot more confident, for sure, Aldridge said. Comfortable, confident and looking forward to it, whereas last year was kind of a mystery, my first year leaving a team I had been with for so long. This year was a lot easier, for sure. I know whats going on most of the time, where I was lost all the time [last season]. I think Im doing more teaching this training camp as far as the younger guys, and trying to instill the principles, whereas last year, I was just learning everything for the first time.Aldridge started 74 games during the regular season in 2015-16, and averaged 18 points, a team-high 8.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 1.09 blocks in an average of 30.6 minutes on the floor. Aldridge said he didnt start to find a comfort zone until after the All-Star break. But even that feeling proved fleeting when on April 8, Aldridge dislocated his right pinkie finger attempting a reverse layup against Golden State, which was blocked by Andrew Bogut.Still, Aldridge found a way to crank up the production even more in the postseason, averaging 21.9 points to go with 8.3 rebounds, 1.4 blocks and an assist in 33.7 minutes, while nailing .521 from the field. In fact, Aldridge became the first Spur to score 20 points or more in the first five games of a playoff series (against Oklahoma City in the Western Conference semifinals) since Tim Duncan accomplished the feat in 2007 against the Phoenix Suns.I would say I felt my best in the playoffs, Aldridge said. Thats when I really felt like I could be myself and do the things I do.Added Buford: The continued production you saw [from Aldridge] was us all learning to play together.Still, Aldridge admitted to feeling frustration leading up to that point.Of course theres going to be frustration because I felt I wasnt helping the team as much as I could, he said. I wasnt bringing the value I felt like I could. But I stayed patient with it. The coaching staff was great, talking to me every day and keeping me positive.Spurs coach Gregg Popovich led the charge in that arena. During most early afternoon shootarounds in advance of night games, Popovich could often be seen alone with Aldridge leaning against the scorers table away from the rest of the team counseling the power forward.On multiple occasions, Popovich admitted last season that Aldridge was deferring to his new teammates, just trying to fit in.Now, Popovich absolutely envisions Aldridge taking on more of a leadership role with the Spurs in the absence of Duncan.LaMarcus and Kawhi are the main scorers on the team so to speak, Popovich said. So itll be interesting to see how [their] leadership develops.Aldridge welcomes the challenge.Sure, I know that he and I have to take on bigger roles, especially [with] Tim being gone, Aldridge said. Were going to try and be more vocal leaders; try to do more on the floor and in practice. Its just a mutual understanding that things are starting to shift here, and its just more on him and me.Along the way, Aldridge needs to further advance his 3-point shooting acumen, while learning to co-exist with another new big in Pau Gasol, who joined the Spurs back in July after playing the past two seasons with the Chicago Bulls.Despite shooting 51.3 percent from the field last season, Aldridge attempted a total of 16 shots from long range and none of them fell. That statistic fell in stark contrast to Aldridges production from 3-point range in his final season with the Portland Trail Blazers in 2014-15, when the five-time All-Star connected on a career-high 37 of 105 from 3-point range.Popovich talked to Aldridge during the offseason about incorporating that element back into his game.Pop after last season told me to get back with it, Aldridge said. So Ill start taking that shot more this year.As for Gasol, Aldridge expects the two to develop chemistry quickly.Hes a very skilled player. Weve had some high-low action together, Aldridge said. I feel like weve kind of learned how to play off each other in the post; so far, so good. The players who have played versus him, we all feel like hes a pretty smart player. I dont see him having issues picking up the offense. He played the triangle in L.A., and we have a lot of elbow stuff. I dont see him having any issues with that.The pairing with Aldridge only reinforces Gasols belief that despite recent changes to the game, a strong interior presence makes a difference.The game has changed, no question about it, Gasol said. The teams that have won championships have won going small and playing at a faster pace. So you have to be aware of it, adjust to it. But you dont get away from your strength. Im a big believer in playing to the strengths of you weapons and you have to utilize them. Were all here to win. Thats the main thing. The team is always gonna be first. So whatever it takes.Thats Aldridges mentality, too, which is why day after day he stands in the corner letting 3-pointers fly at practice in an attempt to add yet another wrinkle as he preps to play Year 2 with the Spurs now totally in his comfort zone.Aldridge didnt travel with the team Monday for its 91-86 loss to the Phoenix Suns in the exhibition opener.People are a lot better than Year 1 [in Year 2] as far as being comfortable, he said. I feel like I adjusted as time went on. Now, it should be easy for me. Seth Roberts Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Karl Joseph Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http:///...avecchio-jersey.html . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. CLEVELAND -- Tom Brady, looking razor-sharp at times and relatively rust-free after serving his four-game Deflategate suspension, passed for 406 yards and three touchdowns to Martellus Bennett in his hyped return and the New England Patriots thumped the Cleveland Browns 33-13 on Sunday.Brady was back -- much to the relief of teammates and New England fans everywhere -- following a ban for his role in the scandal in which an NFL investigation found the Patriots under-inflated footballs in the 2015 AFC championship game.Brady fought Commissioner Roger Goodells ruling for more than a year before he begrudgingly accepted his punishment.He took out some of that built-up frustration on the Browns (0-5), throwing for 271 yards in the first half, as the Patriots (4-1) rebounded after being shut out last week at home by Buffalo.Brady threw two short TD passes in the first half to Bennett before hooking up with his new teammate again on a 37-yarder to give the Patriots a 30-7 lead in the third quarter.LIONS 24, EAGLES 23DETROIT -- Matt Prater kicked a 29-yard field goal with 1:28 left and Darius Slay made an over-the-shoulder interception on the next snap, helping the Lions hand Carson Wentz his first loss with a victory over the Eagles.The Lions (2-3) had lost three straight.The Eagles (3-1) turned the ball over for the first time this season with 2:34 remaining when Ryan Mathews fumbled on a hit by Slay. The loose football was recovered by Tyrunn Walker at the Philadelphia 45.Matthew Stafford set up the game-winning kick by converting a third-and-4 from the Eagles 39 with a perfectly placed pass on a crossing route to Golden Tate, who drew an unnecessary roughness penalty on Malcolm Jenkins.REDSKINS 16, RAVENS 10BALTIMORE -- The Redskins used an 85-yard punt return by Jamison Crowder and an uncharacteristically strong performance by their defense to beat the Ravens.It was the third straight win for the Redskins (3-2), who came in with the leagues 29th-ranked defense. Washington allowed a touchdown on the games opening drive and smothered the Ravens (3-2) the rest of the way.The game wasnt decided until the final minute, when an apparent 23-yard touchdown catch by Baltimores Breshad Perriman was overturned by replay. Perriman got his right foot down in the end zone, but his left foot was out of bounds.Crowder scored Washingtons first TD with a sensational run through the middle of the Baltimore punt return team in the second quarter.COWBOYS 28, BENGALS 14ARLINGTON, Texas -- Ezekiel Elliott ran for 134 yards and two touchdowns, fellow rookie Dak Prescott threw for a score and ran for another TD, and the Cowboys beat the Bengals.Prescott had his first turnover in five games starting in place of injured Tony Romo, a fumble when being sacked late in the third quarter. But Prescott extended his NFL rookie record to 155 passes without an interception to start his career. He completed 18 of 24 passes for 227 yards.Elliott, on only 15 carries, became the first Cowboys rookie with three consecutive 100-yard rushing games.Dallas (4-1) has won four in a row. The Bengals (2-3) already have a losing record a year after being 8-0 midway through the season.FALCONS 23, BRONCOS 16DENVER -- Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons didnt need another 300-yard performance from Julio Jones to decipher Denvers dazzling defense and wreck Paxton Lynchs first NFL start.Using a steady dose of I-formation runs and short passes that put Denvers linebackers in coverage, the Falcons (4-1) handed the Super Bowl champs their first loss since Dec. 20 at Pittsburgh and left the Minnesota Vikings (5-0) as the NFLs last unbeaten team.The Broncos (4-1) were on their heels having to respect the play-action because Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman were so effective running the ball, combining for 119 yards and a 4.4-yard average.STEELERS 31, JETS 13PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger passed for 380 yards and four touchdowns and the surging Steelers pulled away in the second half for a win over the Jets.Sammie Coates caught six passes for a career-high 139 yards and two scores, including a 72-yard catch-and-run for a score on Pittsburghs opening drive as the Steelers moved the ball at will against a secondary missing injured star Darrelle Revis.Steelers running back LeVeon Bell racked up 154 yards of total offense, including a career-high nine receptions, while Antonio Brown caught nine passes for 78 yards and a touchdown. The All-Pro receiver, who has been fined on multiple occasions this season for crossiing the line during his celebratory dances, simply handed the ball to a fan in the stands. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey. Pittsburgh (4-1) played without starting right tackle Marcus Gilbert, but had little trouble protecting Roethlisberger from one of the NFLs top defensive lines.The Jets fell to 1-4.BILLS 30, RAMS 19LOS ANGELES -- Nickell Robey-Coleman returned an interception 41 yards for a touchdown, LeSean McCoy rushed for 150 yards, and the Bills won their third consecutive game by defeating the Rams.Robey-Coleman stepped in front of rookie receiver Pharoh Cooper and strolled down the sideline to put the Bills (3-2) ahead 23-16 with 3:54 left in the third quarter.The big play allowed the Bills to finish off the Rams (3-2) and end their three-game winning streak. Robey-Coleman added another interception in the final minutes.The Bills stopped Bradley Marquez on a fake punt at the Rams 25 with 3:41 remaining.Tyrod Taylor then threw a 6-yard touchdown to Marquise Goodwin to put the game out of reach.RAIDERS 34, CHARGERS 31OAKLAND, Calif. -- Derek Carr threw a go-ahead 21-yard touchdown pass to Michael Crabtree on a fourth-and-2 gamble and added another TD pass to Amari Cooper to lead the Raiders to a victory over the mistake-prone Chargers.San Diego (1-4) committed four turnovers and then botched the hold on a potential tying field goal. Rookie Drew Kaser couldnt hold the snap on what would have been a 36-yard field goal attempt.The Raiders (4-1) took over with 2 minutes left and ran out most of the clock to get a third straight win for the first time in five years and hand San Diego its 10th straight division loss.Oakland took the lead on a bold call late in the third quarter. Facing a fourth-and-2 at the 21 late in the third quarter trailing by five, coach Jack Del Rio once again trusted his offense to make a big play and it paid off.Carr found Crabtree deep down the left side for the touchdown that put the Raiders up 25-24. A 2-point conversion pass to Cooper gave Oakland a three-point lead and Jamize Olawale added a 1-yard run that made it 34-24 on a drive set up by Kasers 16-yard punt.TITANS 30, DOLPHINS 17MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Marcus Mariota threw for three touchdowns and ran for another score, helping the Titans overcome a handful of big plays by the Dolphins.Mariota bounced back with a strong game after totaling three interceptions and no TD passes in losses the past two weeks. He went 20 for 29 for 163 yards with no interceptions, and ran seven times for 60 yards.DeMarco Murray added 121 yards rushing for the Titans, who totaled 235 on the ground. They improved to 2-3, and Miami fell to 1-4.Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins offense turned in another woeful performance aside from the occasional long gain. Rookie Jakeem Grant scored on a 74-yard punt return , Damien Williams had a 55-yard, catch-and-run to set up a touchdown, and DeVante Parker made a 50-yard reception that led to a field goal.VIKINGS 31, TEXANS 13MINNEAPOLIS -- Adam Thielen caught a touchdown pass to cap Minnesotas opening drive and finished with a career-high 127 yards, and the Vikings defense flustered Brock Osweiler and the Texans.Marcus Sherels returned a punt 79 yards for a touchdown and Cordarelle Patterson scored on another sharp throw by Sam Bradford, who produced another turnover-free game and deftly guided the Vikings (5-0) into their bye week.Brock Osweiler was overmatched by Minnesotas relentless rush and coverage, finishing 19 for 42 for 184 yards, one interception and a late touchdown pass while taking four sacks. The Texans (3-2) were denied on 12 of 13 third downs, unable or unwilling to do much other than dump off short passes. Lamar Miller only had eight carries for 20 yards during a dud of a performance by the Texans that felt a lot like the 27-0 loss at New England two weeks ago.COLTS 29, BEARS 23INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Luck threw a 35-yard TD pass to T.Y. Hilton with 3:43 left to lead the Colts past the Bears.Its the first time the Colts (2-3) defeated the Bears in Indianapolis.After hearing a clamoring for changes all week, Indy went to the hurry-up offense and Luck made the alterations look good early and late.When the Colts opened up the passing game and took shots down the field, they were efficient. When they didnt, they bogged down.Brian Hoyer was solid in his third straight start throwing for 397 yards and two touchdowns for Chicago (1-4). Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '