I Can't Appear to fight the maplestory2 Boss | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Jan 25 '19

Here's why I'm heart torn on funding a phantom:I am about 1m range fully buffed Buy MS2 Mesos with 254% manager and 84 percent PDR (this variety is without ANY percent ATT and I have around 100k nx to hopefully use to block my items in the next hot time; however, when I decide to not Keep on investing in my phantom, I will probably use the nx to karma all my equipment over to some new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my cane with 10att primes and a +25% supervisor dmg nebulite (trashy exceptional bud nonetheless ).My carte finale is celebrated with 2 lines of +30% supervisor along with a +25% boss dmg neb.. In spite of those"adequate" equips, % boss, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range using FAR less PDR and percent boss can solo tough magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really financed ghost ), he could barely Royal hellux with 1.8m variety CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% manager...

- I love the phantom class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face it: my real Aim is that I Need to be able to solo tough mag and hellux to"self finance" my other characters and it seems like it takes WAYYYY less effort to deliver a NW to that level as opposed to some phantom

What are your ideas? Any idea on how much my primary and items can sell for? World is BROA. Thanks so much for your time guys!

In order to help keep it spoiler free, I'll consult with this boss as"boss".My question is this: I cannot seem to fight the Boss. This is not the one that is regular, although the level 190 one. Either I perish too much or run out of time? Any maplestory2 hints? My character is flat 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and attempt using abilities which you may use quickly, not necessarily the ones which hit hardest.

You can use the portals around the most effective platforms, don't try using the portals that are bottom, you'll only waste time. You are going to use the portal site on the left if the lasers are turning Maplestory 2 Mesos clockwise . You use the portal on the right if they're turning counter-clockwise. Don't try jumping on the core, you will end up slamming in the direct route of the lasers and will not make it.