West Indies are misusing the ba | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Okt 21 '17
This seasons blistering start was the clincher that persuaded Sydney FC that Graham Arnold was the right man to stay on as coach of the A-League ladder leaders. Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys .Yet with a two-year contract extension in his back pocket, Arnold insists he feels no added pressure to finish the job and deliver the club its first trophy in seven years.After months of negotiations and interest elsewhere, Arnold will remain with the table-topping Sky Blues until at least 2019.Chairman Scott Barlow said the plan had always been to wait until the third and final year of his current deal before looking to lock him in for the long term.However he admitted the teams 11-game undefeated start, to sit seven points clear at the summit, had been a significant factor in the 53-year-olds retention.Its been our best start to the season ever, and theres no question those performances have only strengthened our view that hes the right coach to take us forward, Barlow said on Tuesday.We truly believe we have the best coach in the country.His track record speaks for itself but beyond that, Graham brings great leadership and builds a strong culture within the team.Arnold described his new contract as a privilege, and a chance to make his record-breaking five-year tenure one to remember for the right reasons.For the next four months his sole focus will be guiding the squad to long-awaited silverware, though he was adamant that the only nagging fear of failure came from within.I dont feel any more pressure than the pressure I put on myself to be successful and win, Arnold said.Its a dream of mine to hand that trophy to Scott, the board and fans, to win the minor premiership and championship.And the club has given me all the backing on the recruitment side of things.Arnolds signature is likely to open the floodgates for player re-signings as the club looks to lock down the core of their in-demand squad.Talented midfielder Brandon ONeill signed a two-year extension last week but around a dozen more players are coming off contract, with key centre-back Matt Jurman already reportedly a chance of leaving for Korea in the January transfer window.Were in deep discussions with half a dozen players, Arnold said.Were very confident they will stay.Theyd be crazy to leave this club, it gives them everything they need to perform at the best of their ability. Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseys.net/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Heartening to see Shami and Umesh vary their lengthsSeamers Umesh Yadav and Mohammed Shami shared eight wickets between them to put India in firm control of the Antigua TestMight see a lot more of Ashwin in the second inningsR Ashwin was under-bowled in the first innings, but that could possibly be because of Virat Kohli envisioning a bigger role for the offfspinner in the second inningsHolder and Brathwaite should bat up the order West Indies are misusing the batting talents of Jason Holder and Carlos Brathwaite, who batted at No. Black Friday Cavaliers Jerseys. 9 and No.10 in the hosts first innings Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '