Rio said lines were big all day long.On Copacabana b | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 30 '19
Centuries from Joe Burns and Steve Smith saw Australia gain the upper hand on day two of the second Test against New Zealand at Christchurch. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 11 Rose . Even though Brendon McCullum blasted the fastest ever Test century off just 54 balls on day one, the tourists were still able to bowl New Zealand out for 370 and opener Burns and skipper Smith shared a mammoth stand of 289 to guide their side to 363-4 - a deficit of just seven.Burns, who made 170, was imperious in going to his third Test century and highest score while world No 1 batsman Smith (138) continues to scale new heights as he struck a 10th ton in his last 32 innings.The pair were brought together in the fourth over of the day after Usman Khawaja (24) edged Trent Boult to first slip. The left-hander pushed at a delivery outside off stump and guided the ball straight into the hands of McCullum.That made it 67-2 and New Zealand thought they had the Australians 77-3 when Burns was given out caught behind off a rising delivery from Matt Henry with his score on 35.However, Burns reviewed the decision straight away, with replays showing the ball flicked his bicep and the dismissal was overturned.And it was all Australia from there as they made New Zealands attack toil on a flat wicket.There were no further scares for Burns as he brought up his century, which contained 12 fours, off 191 balls. Look back at Brendon McCullums historic century from day one Smith survived a run-out scare on 42, where a direct hit from Henry Nicholls would have sent him back to the pavilion, and also took a nasty blow to the helmet before tea but he reached three figures off 195 balls when steering a wide delivery down to third man for his 12th boundary.Both men continued serenely after reaching their landmarks, with Burns passing 150 for the first time in his career before his 321-ball vigil came to an end when he hooked Neil Wagner to square leg.Smith followed in identical fashion in Wagners following over but Australia saw it out to the close without further damage.Watch live coverage of day three from Christchurch live on Sky Sports 2 from 9.30pm. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 11 All Pink .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 11 All Blue . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.cheapjordan11freeshipping.com/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. RIO DE JANEIRO -- First, the opening ceremony drew praise from all over the world. Then there were parties all over Rio de Janeiro, and Brazils first medalist on Saturday.A sweet start to the Olympics prompted the return of a familiar chant from the 2014 World Cup that had been pushed into the darkness by years of bad news. I am Brazilian, with a lot of pride, with a lot of love, they celebrated.With the Olympics in full swing, beleaguered Brazil is smiling again.We are not stupid, we know the economy crisis doesnt end with Olympic Games, 46-year-old volunteer Marcos Silveira said at a bar hours after an opening ceremony steeped in local culture and history.But I just want a break, to feel proud of what we can do, too. Let me enjoy these Olympics that we built to be great for all. We can do great things here, too, said Silveira, an unemployed engineer.On Saturday, some of the proud locals watched as Brazils womens handball team beat Olympic champion Norway. They went on to cheer Felipe Wu to the countrys first medal in shooting in 96 years -- a silver in the 10-meter air pistol. A sequence of beach volleyball and volleyball victories made it up for disappointing losses in judo and womens basketball.On the streets of bohemian neighborhood Laranjeiras, which is more carioca than touristic, all TV sets were showing Olympic competitions, regardless of the involvement of Brazilians.I wasnt veery excited until last night, I admit, waiter Wilson Elias said. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 11 Green. But it is so many people criticizing us that now I want them to be proved wrong. We have our flaws, but we have our tricks, too. If I have the chance to buy a ticket for something, I will.Reports from the ticket office at a shopping mall in one of the wealthiest areas of Rio said lines were big all day long.On Copacabana beach, the nationalistic feel was also present in light-hearted jokes. After Alison Cerutti and Bruno Schmidt beat Josh Binstock and Samuel Schachter of Canada in beach volleyball, 21-year-old university student Carlos Silva predicted more success for his country in 2018 in South Korea.Be ready, because soon we will beat you at the Winter Olympics, too. It is all ours now, he said with a strong Rio accent.At the Sochi Games in 2014, Brazil sent its biggest delegation ever to the Winter Games: 13 athletes.Not even news of huge lines to get in the Olympic Park, of a suspect package near the finishing line of the road cycling race or a stray bullet shot into the equestrian venue changed the positive atmosphere for Brazilian fans.Local fans were gracious enough to celebrate a gold medal for South American rival Argentina -- judoka Paula Pareto in the 48-kilogram category. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys CanadaCheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '