I browse the bbs of the past and the people | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Feb 13 '19

I am sick of visiting botters and hackers all over the game to death. The majority of these are slayers. Several times I've been out Edelstein or Ellinia and also have jumped from channel to channel Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos, locating 1 or 2 2 bots on literally every station in certain maps. I know Nexon doesn't deal with botters very well, which is another problem entirely, but that I had an idea on how to potentially limit their creation. 99% of botters I see have titles with a random series of numbers and characters. Couldn't you employ a text filter when someone attempts to create a personality and block the character based on that to recognize strings?

And for the bot spammers who reside in FM1 and spam advertisements for illegal trading sites, couldn't a text filter be made to recognize the words that they use, assess if it's been replicated several times, then automatically ban them? I have been playing MS2 mesos for about 8 years now and I wish I could help out the neighborhood more by having the ability to just ban obvious botters using a couple of clicks, since I run across them so often. It's frustrating.

This amount includes methods of payment converted to maplestory2 mesos

I returned to the game towards the end of last August, with the sole goal of trying to achieve 2mil range, with no dipping into my own pockets, of course. This, I believed, was an achievement worth something , because of fairly obvious it's that 99 have spent a substantial amount of cash to'achieve' it.

Eight months later, after having accrued around 300bil worthiness of mesos without selling one item from leech (this amount includes various procedures of payment converted into maplestory2 mesos with the conventional rates in the market ), I've finally accomplished my objective. I am a 212 Night Lord in Renegades that will solo Hard Magnus the three legged Abyss bosses, and Hell Gollux.

But, rather than discovering this'end game' status profitable, I simply find no distinction whatsoever between where I am currently, as well as where I was a few months back, when I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux.

During the first three days following my solo, I have obtained a'total' out of Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. To put this in perspective my income that is converted was 3bil per day. This 150mil (a pitiful 5% of that) isn't indicative of a low supply of items I would have (I attract fall mules in to all of my runs, and possess a limitless supply of these); rather, it is simply because MS2 Mesos of the fact that these finish game drops are so common that their market looks like that of'best competition,' where the'willingness to take' for sellers is essentially zero since these items don't have any value at all to them.

Geändert von StevenCao Feb 13 '19