the World Cup qualifiers, I can be that man. Also See: | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 11 '17
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Lonnie Chisenhall has driven in nine runs, tying a Cleveland record, and hit three homers among his five hits against the Texas Rangers. David Njoku Authentic Jersey . Chisenhall had two-run home runs in the second and fourth innings Monday night before hitting a three-run shot down the right field line in the eighth to give the Indians a 17-6 lead. Chisenhall becomes only the fourth major league player since RBIs became a statistic in 1920 to have at least five hits, nine RBIs and three homers in a game, and he is the first since Bostons Fred Lynn in 1975, according to the Indians. The other nine-RBI game in Cleveland history was by Chris James against Oakland on May 4, 1991. The last player to drive in nine runs in a game was the New York Mets Carlos Delgado in 2008. It was the first three-homer game for the Indians since Sept. 17, 2010, by Shin-Soo Choo, who now plays for the Rangers. Chisenhall also had an RBI single in the first and a run-scoring double in the sixth. The homers and RBIs were career highs for Chisenhall. He had five hits earlier this season at Toronto. DeShone Kizer Rush Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. Jabrill Peppers Womens Jersey . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now.Leigh Griffiths admits he will have to prove himself to the new Celtic manager next season, despite being named PFA Scotland footballer of the year. And the Hoops striker plans to bulk up in an effort to nail down a regular starting berth in Scotland manager Gordon Strachans international line-up. Tuesday marks the 30th anniversary of Hearts losing the league title at Dens Park Celtic are looking for their third boss in just over two years after Ronny Deila revealed last month that he will not be in charge of the five-in-a-row champions after the summer. Despite scoring 39 goals in all competitions this season, the former Hibernian and Wolves striker says there are a number of aspects he can still improve on.Speaking from the Hoops Lennoxtown training complex, where he showed off the trophy he picked up at a ceremony in Glasgow on Sunday, he said: This is the main one.For a professional footballer, you are playing against teams week in and week out and for them to vote you the best player in the country is special. Ronny Deilla calling time on Hoops this summer after two years at Celtic Park But you can always improve, you cant just rest on what you have been doing so far. Next season I will be looking to improve my game, I will be stronger, more physical, trying to hold defenders off, and keep scoring goals.The fitness guys give you a programme to work on. We are not going to get a lot of time off, especially with the Scotland games cominng up as well. DeShone Kizer White Jersey. But for the time Im going to get off, I will be in the gym a lot. I will be going out running and Ill be coming back fit.Everyone at the club will have a clean slate. The new manager coming in will have players who are in favour and players who wont be in favour. Its just up to them to work their way back into the squad. Griffiths (on floor) celebrates goal No 39 of the campaign in win over Hearts Ive had a good season so far but the new manager coming in will have his own idea and hopefully I will be part of that plan.And Griffiths, who has been capped seven times by Scotland, believes he has to increase his upper body strength in order to wrest the No 9 jersey from Sunderlands Steven Fletcher and Chris Martin of Derby.I have to because Im not the tallest, he said. Ive got a good spring on me, but Im not like Fletcher or Chris Martin who have got a bit of height about them. Gordon Strachan gave Griffiths Scotland debut against Croatia Im a small guy who will put himself about but Ive not got that height so I need to be stronger and hold defenders off.Griffiths received his award from Strachan but admits he resisted the temptation to lobby the national coach for a start in the forthcoming friendlies against Italy and France.I did that a couple of years ago when I won the sports writers award, added Griffiths, who only played 15 minutes of Scotlands failed Euro 2016 qualifying campaign. He was a guest at the top table and I managed to win that award and I gave him a little bit for not picking me beforehand. And I managed to get my debut a couple of weeks later when we played Croatia.But Im just happy to be back in the squad now, and if I can get a start Ill be buzzing, and if not Ill sit on the bench and wait my turn.We have a lot of good strikers that are all vying for than one place. Its a very acute formation with one striker and you have got to be playing well and you have got to be in favour. Hopefully, come June and the World Cup qualifiers, I can be that man. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '