See: United must get Mourinho Mourinho | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 4 '17
CHARLOTTE, N. Chiefs Official Jerseys .C. -- Todd Porter threw for 285 yards and two touchdowns as Eastern Michigan never trailed in a dominating performance on the road, beating Charlotte 37-19 on Saturday night.Ian Eriksen started the scoring with a 5-yard touchdown run with 4:11 left in the first. Porter later connected with Nigel Kilby on a 5-yard scoring pass to push the lead to 17-3 before halftime.Early in the third, Porter found John Niupalau on 49-yard score to make it 24-3. Jaylen Pickett intercepted Kevin Olsen for a pick-6 from 36 yards out and the lead was 34-6.Porter finished 24 for 31 and had one interception for the Eagles (2-1). He completed passes to nine different receivers.Olsen was 14 for 28 for 123 and two interceptions. Backup Hasaan Klugh threw two touchdowns for Charlotte (1-2).It was the first-ever meeting between the two schools. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Chiefs Youth Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.authenticchiefsshopnfl.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed.Jose Mourinho has not been approached by Everton about the vacant managerial position at Goodison Park, according to Sky sources. Everton sacked Roberto Martinez on Thursday, bringing an end to his three-year reign at the club, following a disappointing campaign in which they finished 11th in the Premier League.Reports this weekend claimed Everton had made contact with Mourinho to discover if he would be interested in taking over at Goodison Park, but Sky Sports News HQ have been told that is not the case. Watch Jose Mourinho making his return to football during a FIFA legends match Mourinho is keeping his options open and it is understood he would prefer a move to Manchester United if they decide to make a managerial change, replacing Louis Van Gaal this summer.However, Sky Sports News HQ reported on Friday there is no agreement in place for the Portuguese to take over at Old Trafford, contrary to reports emerging in Italy last week.Mourinho expects to be at a top club next season, and is relaxed about the fact he doesnt yet have a deal agreed at any club.The former Chelsea boss remains long odds-on to be Uniteds next boss, and said last week he believes he will be at a club in time to start this pre-season. Jose Mourinho admits hell return to football in July but where will he end up? When asked about United in Mexico City last week, he said: I dont know. Chiefs Womens Jerseys. I know nothing about it really. I dont have a club. In July, I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which Im doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back.Mourinho and his agent Jorge Mendes will consider all viable options as the Portuguese plans his return to management. Paris Saint-Germain have made an approach to Mourinho to become their new manager this summer, according to Sky sources Speaking to Sky Sports in April, Mourinho said: I am not in a position to turn [jobs] down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team.I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have. I would prefer [to be in England]. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy. Also See: United must get Mourinho Mourinho coming back to PL PSG approach Mourinho United group to fund fan trip Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '