This is a must-win fight for George. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 5 '17
NEW YORK -- The New York Rangers have signed forward Robin Kovacs to an entry-level contract. Youth Flyers Jerseys .General manager Jeff Gorton announced the signing on Monday.Kovacs was the Rangers third-round draft pick in 2015. The 19-year-old played in 44 games with AIK IF of Allsvenskan in Sweden this past season and had 21 goals and 13 assists. He skated in 92 career games in Allsvenskan over the last two seasons, registering 38 goals and 24 assists. Adidas Flyers Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Cheap Flyers Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.authenticflyersshopnhl.com/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Super middleweights George Groves, a three-time world title challenger, and Eduard Gutknecht, who twice challenged for a world title, will meet Nov. 18 at the SSE Wembley Arena in London in an effort to keep their hopes alive for another opportunity, Cyclone Promotions announced Thursday.For fight fans in the United Kingdom, the bout will be televised on broadcast network Channel 5, Groves first appearance on free television.Groves (24-3, 18 KOs), 28, of England, has won three fights in a row since a split decision loss challenging Badou Jack for his 168-pound crown in Las Vegas 13 months ago. Groves had been knocked out twice previously in world title fights by rival Carl Froch.Im extremely happy to announce this fight and am excited to be headlining on Channel 5, Groves said. I have been fortunate in my boxing career so far to experience almost everything the sport has to offer but to be fighting live on terrestrial TV is something that has always been very high up on my bucket list.It goes without saying that I am now determined to challenge again, and this time succeed, in becoming a world champion. I feel that working alongside Cyclone Promotions for this fight, as well as with my promoters Team Sauerland, with the opportunity to be back headlinning in front of a home crowd close to West London, is the perfect move for me -- especially with the chance to showcase myself to a larger audience. Flyers Jerseys Store. .Said Shane McGuigan, Groves trainer: This is a must-win fight for George. Weve worked extremely hard this year, and Nov. 18 is a chance for George to make another important step towards becoming a world champion. Eduard Gutknecht is a proven operator who we cannot afford to take lightly. Eddy has a high-punch output and is extremely durable, so we are preparing for 12 hard rounds.Gutknecht (30-4-1, 13 KOs), a 34-year-old Kazakhstan native living in Germany, lost a decision to Robert Stieglitz in a 2010 world title bout and another decision to Juergen Braehmer in a world title fight in March. He bounced back from that loss with a third-round knockout win against Artem Redko on June 18.He said he will be fighting Groves in his hometown.I will come to London on Nov. 18 full of energy and conquer, he said. I only want to fight winners and make them lose. George Groves is a winner and a world-class fighter, but so am I. The fans in London are in for a hell of a fight. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '