s hung from a bar and latched on, or alternatively, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 5 '17
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns has been tabbed to be the face of 2Ks mobile companion application to NBA 2K17 video game, which is set to launch on Sept. Wholesale Rockets Jerseys . 8.The reigning rookie of the year will be the icon cover athlete for MyNBA2K17, the latest in a series of high-profile endorsements for Towns. The NBA 2K franchise has been the No. 1 selling NBA video game for the last eight years.Ive been a dedicated NBA 2K fan since I was young, and being selected as the face of MyNBA2K17 is an incredible milestone this early in my career, Towns said on Wednesday. Playing MyNBA2K and NBA2K is an essential part of my offseason and keeps me grounded during the season with all my travel. I love that I will have the opportunity to connect further with my fans through MyNBA2K17.The free app connects players to the NBA 2K17 console game and includes facial scanning technology. That allows fans to design players for the game on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 using their own facial features. The app also allows users to watch 2KTV on their mobile devices and play quick games and season tournaments against users around the world.Towns also has deals with Nike and Samsung among others and made a guest appearance on the Disney television show Gamers Guide to Pretty Much Everything this summer.On the court, he is teaming with Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine, Ricky Rubio and Kris Dunn to try to end the Timberwolves 12-year playoff drought. Rockets Jerseys Outlet . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Discount Rockets Jerseys . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseyschina.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Another woman has claimed her ticket to the American Ninja Warrior national finals in Las Vegas.Four women took to the course in Philadelphia on Monday night, more than any other city finals in American Ninja Warrior history. Jesse Flex Labreck, the new kid on the block, watched hopefuls Michelle Warnky, Rachel Goldstein and Allyssa Beird buckle under the pressure of Rolling Thunder, the courses dreaded fifth obstacle. But Labreck -- a former University of Maine track star -- defeated the beast. Later, she became the first newcomer to make it to the Stair Hooper, the ninth obstacle in Monday nights episode. She will join ANW powerhouses Jessie Graff and Meagan Martin in Vegas. ?Labreck is relatively unknown, and her success is a bit of a surprise.Well, kind of.The 25-year-old is 5-foot-7? and 145 pounds, and her size mirrors that of Graff, another successful female competitor. While size isnt everything in ANW, it certainly helps. It also doesnt hurt that Labreck simply excels athletically, despite having a relatively unorthodox background compared to other top female ANW competitors.Typically, the elite women of American Ninja Warrior have a background in gymnastics, pole vaulting and rock climbing. In contrast, Labreck was a hurdler and competed in heptathlons, and she has no formal training in tumbling. I cant do any of that, she said when comparing her skills to those of her comrades.However, she has since learned how to do a standing back tuck.Labrecks road to ANW was a rocky one. While preparing for competition, she lined up a gig coaching track and field at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts, alongside her former University of Maine coach, Dave Cusano. But when Cusano left Wheaton to work at Colby College in Waterville, Maine, she was left without a job.I came here for ninja [training], but I also had no job, she said. I was a lost kid.With the support of the ninja community, Labreck got back on her feet. She moved in with a fellow ninja enthusiast and began working part time at Action Athletics gym in Newton, Massachusetts. There, Labreck added rock climbing to her skill set.Seeking a steadier gig, Labreck became a live-in caretaker for a 20-year-old woman with cerebral palsy. The position gave Labreck a sense of purpose, direction and stability.I just wanted to make a difference, Labreck noted.Always bouncing around and climbing on things, Labreck is very high-energy and doesnt sit very often. Rockets Jerseys From China. ? Her effervescence has shaped her training. She doesnt take herself too seriously. But her drive and ambition keep her focused.Heading into the Las Vegas finals, her confidence will be key. In the past, Labreck downplayed her achievements and skill level. For example, in high school she doubted her track and field abilities because the competition was so fierce in her home state of Maine. It wasnt until she started placing at larger meets that Labreck realized she was actually pretty good.Sometimes I rely more heavily on my friends and family to give me that confidence, Labreck said. But -- thats something Im working on.Philadelphia city finals specs:Finishers: 0Female finishers: 0Women moving on: 1New or modified obstacles on second half of course: 1 out of 4The course:Were well into the city final episodes of ANW; the first six obstacles remain the same as in each of the qualifiers (except for a couple of tweaks). Four additional obstacles were added to the second portion (which well review below), bringing the total to 10 obstacles.The first obstacle on the second part of each city finals course (i.e., the seventh obstacle overall) has been the Salmon Ladder thus far. Ninjas hang from a bar and propel themselves upward, climbing the bar on a series of rungs.The eighth obstacle in Philadelphia was the Flying Shelf Grab. Competitors hung from a bar and latched on, or alternatively, jumped to a suspended shelf. After swinging to gain momentum, ninjas grabbed onto the next shelf and then dismounted.The Stair Hopper is new this year. Ninjas hang from a bar and, using the upper body, hop it down a series of steps, and back up. Then they swing to the dismount.The Invisible Ladder returns as the 10th obstacle. So far, thats been the case for each of the city finals courses. Ninjas grab rings suspended from a hole in a platform and pull up. When their movement stops, the ring catches their weight, making it appear as if they are pulling themselves up a ladder and through the hole at the top of the finishing platform.Looking forward:Vegas is finally here! Next week is the first of three episodes featuring the Las Vegas finals. With such a historic season for women thus far, hopefully the trend continues with some amazing runs from our faves in Vegas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '