Womens Tom Compton Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
hongwei28 Mär 1 '19

Aside from the on-field struggles of the defense Womens Tom Compton Jersey , the biggest story for the Minnesota Vikings through the first quarter of the season has been what’s happened with defensive end Everson Griffen. Following an incident at a Minneapolis hotel prior to the Vikings’ Week 3 game against the Buffalo Bills, Griffen has been away from the team and working on some personal issues.While Griffen has vowed to come back, per a statement he released last week, it won’t happen prior to the Vikings’ Week 5 contest in Philadelphia. Vikings’ head coach Mike Zimmer confirmed that to reporters late last week as well.It’s hard to speculate about whether or not the loss of Griffen has had a residual effect on the team as a whole. Yes, everyone on the Vikings’ roster is a professional and has a job to do, and I understand that sentiment, but at the same time Griffen is one of the Vikings’ veteran leaders. It’s difficult to believe that his absence wouldn’t have an effect on his teammates Womens Danielle Hunter Jersey , particularly those that have played with him for a number of seasons.Zimmer also said that the main focus is on getting Griffen “right” again and then worrying about getting him back onto the football field. Hopefully we will see both of those things in the very near future, but the former is defintely more important than the latter.Whenever the comeback starts for Everson Griffen, however, it won’t begin in Week 5. Good Morning!If you’re an Open Thread regular you probably know I changed jobs in late September, while I’m adjusting to the requirements of my new job I haven’t been able to spend as much time on my hobbies as I’d like.Fortunately since I’m off work until next Wednesday I’ll be able to go hunting today though Monday on our lease in South Carolina.Even better, my youngest son is coming with me, so we’ll spend the weekend together hunting deer and grilling meat.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our news and links full of beer recommendations Authentic Brett Jones Jersey , nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and a virtual donut. With that, let’s do this beat the Lions!Around the DN since our last thread:Eric and Chris have a spot where you can catch up on all the Vikings-Lions news.The weekly preview article by Eric, this week: Vikings at Lions Week 16 Preview: Christmas Trappings.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Thursday and touch on the offenses’s success vs. Miami, the challenges that await in Detroit and more.Defensive Coordinator George Edwards Edwards addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Thursday and discussed the Lions use of WR Kenny Golladay, DB Mackensie Alexander’s improvement and Coach Terence Newman’s involvement with the defense this year.DT Sheldon Richardson addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Thursday.From 1500espn Matthew Coller notes LB Anthony Barr is making a case for a contract extension with his recent play and All-22 film: A look at how the Vikings gave Kirk Cousins more support.Pressure is on Kirk Cousins to deliver with new Vikings OC notes Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog.League News:From NFL.com Tom Pelissero says NFL execs say MVP is a three-man race.Patriots WR Josh Gordon indefinitely suspended.Saints’ DE Cam Jordan questions Big Ben’s HOF resume.Joe Flacco landing spots: Jaguars Womens Anthony Barr Jersey , Redskins among fits for QB.Panthers put LB Shaq Thompson on IR.We come to today’s media selection: Cody Jinks - Gone Fishin Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/stefon-diggs-jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the jalapeno cornbread and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!