trains, and she definitely d | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 2 '19
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. Wholesale Yeezy Replica . -- Indiana quarterback Richard Lagow has finally found a Division I school that fits.The Hoosiers up-tempo style plays to his strengths, Indianas depth at receiver and strong ground game give him plenty of options, and after two games the strong-armed Texan looks like hes been running this offense for years, not months.Thats why the Hoosiers are off to a 2-0 start.I carry myself in a way that is not like an incoming freshman and thats how I acted around the team and the guys, Lagow said after his most recent win two weeks ago. Just learning the offense was the only part, really, and learning all the guys new plays.For Lagow, its been a long journey.He originally signed with UConn but transferred before his freshman season because of a coaching change. He landed at Oklahoma State, where walked on and redshirted. Then it was off to junior college in Texas for two years.Now, at his fourth school in four years, the transition from highly-touted junior college prospect to Big Ten starter has gone about as smoothly as possible. He beat out junior Zander Diamont for the starting job in August, then went 18 of 27 for 240 yards with one touchdown pass, one TD run and no turnovers in his starting debut at Florida International.Two weeks ago against Ball State, Lagow was even better: 17 of 28 for 266 yards with three touchdowns, no interceptions and an impressive rating of 175.6. Not surprisingly, he led the Hoosiers to the first 30 points of the game -- more than enough to weather the Cardinals 20-point closing flurry -- for another victory.Sure, coach Kevin Wilson asked Lagow to fine-tune a few things during their bye week, but he cant quibble with the ultimate results -- especially from the Ball State game.On his first TD pass, Lagow read the blitz and was calm enough to put just enough air underneath the pass to allow the outstretched Nick Westbrook to run underneath it for a 43-yard catch.In the second quarter, he sifted through his progressions before throwing a 10-yard dart to Nick Timian for another TD.In the third quarter, Lagow detected the mismatch on the outside and threw a nifty flanker screen to Westbrook, who sprinted 79 yards for the score.You see their screen game, you see their quick-hitters, theyve got a quarterback whos starting his second game for them, so thats part of their package, Ball State coach Mike Neu said. They do a good of mixing it up and trying to get him comfortable and calmed down and just playing the game.Indianas receivers expected nothing less from the new guy theyve been working with since January.But he might be playing even better than Wilson anticipated.There are a couple calls, we need to clean up, Wilson said. Weve got to get it out of his hands, but hes got a good look about him. His stats arent bad, but hes 2-0 and thats good.Now comes the hard part -- making progress before a daunting stretch against four straight unbeaten teams.The run begins Saturday when surprising Wake Forest (3-0, 1-0 ACC) comes to town. Thats followed by a home game against hosting No. 8 Michigan State (2-0), a trip to No. 2 Ohio State (3-0) on Oct. 8 and another home game against No. 20 Nebraska (3-0) on Oct. 15.Between now and then, Lagow knows what his mission is: Get comfortable, get in sync and get ready to show everyone what he can do at his new school.First game, I would have liked to have started better, Lagow said. Second game, I would have liked to have finished better. So just continue to build the whole package and have one real, complete game and then keep stacking those up in a row.Game notes All-American right guard Dan Feeney (concussion) still has not been cleared to practice after getting injured in the Ball State game. ... Wilson didnt say whether Simmie Cobbs Jr. would return this season after injuring his ankle against Ball State.---Online: AP College Football Website: www.collegefootball.org Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Cheap Yeezys Real . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.wholesaleyeezy.com/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. This is a very tough sport that teaches you a lot about yourself, and you can end up with a very strong body through it, said ?Adeline Gray, a three-time wrestling world champion who will be representing Team USA next month at the Rio Olympics.The 25-year-old Gray grew up with what she called a teenage boys body, a straight body with no hips or curves or much fat. As she grew taller and got stronger, she came to appreciate her form for what it is able to do.Gray sat down with ESPN The Magazine for the 2016 Body Issue to talk about how she went from being shaped like a teenage boy to counting on her strong frame to win her championships.Lets hear it for the boysSome leagues have rules against boys wrestling girls. If there isnt a rule in place, some teams may forfeit if one of their players has to go up against a girl.Gray says she is thankful that she never had many issues with people declining to wrestle her. According to Gray, her game would not be the same if it werent for the boys who were unafraid to wrestle a girl.Her trainingGray thanks her genetics for some of her body. Howeverr, her training helps her sculpt her physique and build muscle. Discount Yeezy Shop. ike riding: We have two-hour practices, and it wouldnt be unusual for me to be on the bike for most of that -- pretty decent intensity for about an hour and 40 minutes if Im trying to cut weight. Obviously to a cyclist thats nothing, but to a wrestler who doesnt do long duration cardio that often, thats certainly a different pace.On-the-mat training: I think my favorite actual wrestling workout is when we do the dummy throws. My favorite one is the speed dummy. Its a lighter dummy that you throw repeatedly.No music, pleaseYou will catch many athletes sporting a pair of headphones before, during or after practices and games. Gray is not one of those athletes. She likes peace and quiet when she trains, and she definitely doesnt like screamo music.This summer, espnW is running stories, essays and letters on body image as part of a series called Love, My Body. Read more from the series ? ' ' '