, all thats out of my mind, Jones | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Dez 15 '17
LOS ANGELES -- After a sluggish start, Columbus Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella is pleased with the way his club has responded the past two games. http://www.nbalancescarpe.it/new-balance-980.html .Were coming together, Tortorella told NHL.com. We all play together, were all on the same page and we (have) each others back.The Blue Jackets open a three-game West Coast swing at Staples Center on Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Kings.The Blue Jackets (2-2-0) fell to Boston 6-3 and to San Jose 3-2 to open the season before recording triumphs in their last two outings, a 3-0 shutout of the Dallas Stars on Saturday being their latest victory.Goalie Sergei Bobrovsky stopped all 32 shots he faced and recorded his 100th win against the Stars. Bobrovsky has started all four games, posting a 2.28 goals-against average and a .935 save percentage.The guy has been everything the Blue Jackets need him to be and more, and while were only four games into the season, he is a big reason why the team is 2-2-0 and heading to California with positive vibes after two consecutive wins over quality opponents, Tortorella said, according to NHL.com.The Blue Jackets also have gotten solid play on penalty kills. They have been successful 93.8 percent of the time playing shorthanded, which is currently fifth best in the NHL.The Kings (2-3-0) also have come up winners in their past two games despite being forced to shuffle goaltenders. After Jonathan Quick went down with a significant groin injury that could sideline him for three months in the opener at San Jose, his backup, Jeff Zatkoff, was scratched after sustaining a lesser injury to his groin in the teams skate-around Saturday morning. Zatkoff, though, is expected to only miss a week.Instead, Peter Budaj made 22 saves in his 300th NHL game in a 4-3 shootout win over the Canucks, handing them their first defeat of the season. Budaj is only the second Slovakia-born goaltender to accomplish the feat, joining Jaroslav Halak (371 games).I just want to take it one game at a time, said Budaj, who has compiled a 2.46 goals-against average and a .889 save percentage in two wins. I know its a cliche and you guys probably hate it when players say that, but it is true. You just want to look up one game ahead, and thats what you want to look at. We won (Saturday), were very happy, but weve just got to regroup, come back to work.Tanner Pearson scored the only goal in the shootout.Pearson, who scored a first-period goal against the Canucks, leads the Kings with five points (four goals, one assist) in three games. Pearson sat out the Kings first two losses due to a suspension.Los Angeles also has gotten key contributions from Jeff Carter, Dustin Brown, Anze Kopitar and Alec Martinez, each of whom has registered a goal and three assists.Zach Werenski is the Blue Jackets top scorer with two goals and three assists. Nick Foligno and Alexander Wennberg have delivered a goal and three assists apiece. New Balance 996 Uomo Revlite . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.nbalancescarpe.it/new-balance-1600.html . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http:///...nce-580-bambino.html . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. The last time the Cincinnati Bengals were seen in a football game that mattered, they were busy coming unglued and fumbling away a playoff game over the Pittsburgh Steelers.Cincinnati players and coaches have grown weary of answering questions about the embarrassing meltdown and can finally put the playoff disaster behind them when they open the campaign by visiting the New York Jets on Sunday.The Bengals are 0-7 in the postseason under coach Marvin Lewis and that drought appeared over when they led the Pittsburgh Steelers and possessed the football in the final minutes. But running back Jeremy Hill fumbled and defenders Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones drew personal-foul penalties to help the Steelers kick a field goal and escape with the win.That defeat soured a season in which Cincinnati (12-4) matched the franchise mark for victories. It also furthered its reputation as a team that unravels under pressure.Were definitely anxious to get out there and start the new chapter, defensive end Carlos Dunlap said. For all of us, its a new chapter because obviously that last chapter we had, yall know what happened. Now we want to go out there and start something new, a new story.The Jets are trying to end a slide of five consecutive seasons of missing the playoffs. New York went 10-6 in Todd Bowles first season as coach and the expectation is that the squad is ready to take the next step.Running back Matt Forte, a longtime standout with the Chicago Bears, was added to spruce up the ground attack and a defense that ranked fourth in the NFL in total defense (318.6) figures to be stout.But the key to continued success is veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. The Jets engaged in a lengthy offseason contract standoff with the 33-year-old before agreeing to terms with the player who passed for a career-high 3,905 yards and a franchise-record 31 touchdowns last season.New York owner Woody Johnson strongly feels Fitzpatricks character and leadership are necessary ingredients.Im not trying to challenge anybody. He knows whats at stake, Johnson said. Hes a Harvard guy, so he knows how important this year is for him. Evvery year is important for us. New Balance 574 Grigio. Were happy to have him back. Hes fired up. Hes going to be good at leading the team. Hes a good leader of his guys. I think they respect him.Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is beloved by his teammates and also motivated to pick up where he left off before a broken right thumb halted his standout 2015 season.Dalton passed for 3,250 yards and 25 touchdowns and was receiving mention as a possible league MVP before suffering the injury in mid-December.Ive got a lot of confidence in my ability, in what this offense can do, and the guys around me, Dalton said. So there definitely is a carryover. I mean, it was the best season that Ive had, so for me its trying to improve on that.Dalton and the Bengals shredded the Jets 49-9 in their last meeting in 2013. Dalton passed for 325 yards and five touchdowns in that affair.New Yorks defense is a much different unit now than the one that was bombarded that day.Cornerback Darrelle Revis is in the second season of his second stint with the team and had five interceptions and four fumble recoveries last season. Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson had a career-high 12 sacks last season and linebacker David Harris (108) topped 100 tackles for the seventh straight season. Harris is questionable with a shoulder injury.The Bengals will be missing Burfict -- hes serving a three-game suspension for repeated violations of safety rules -- but are always hard to contain up front with Dunlap (franchise-record 13.5 sacks) and Geno Atkins (40 sacks over the past five seasons).Cincinnati will be without tight end Tyler Eifert (ankle), who scored 13 touchdowns last season.The contest falls on the 15th anniversary of 9/11, which will only add to the intensity right before kickoff.Ill honor 9/11 when I first get there, but once Sunday gets here, all thats out of my mind, Jones said. I have a lot of respect and due diligence for everybody that went through it, but come Sunday at 1 oclock I wont be thinking about 9/11. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '